fortyforth skate: women's final free skate

Beginne am Anfang

"Yuuuriii~" I hear someone call me and see Mila and Georgi.

"Woah what's wrong with you? You look like someone died." She said as I looked down.

"Alright what's wrong what did you do to make you feel like the end of the world is here." She asked as I looked away.

"It's about (F/n) isn't it?" She asked as I didn't say anything.

"You should know that she's been acting weird ever since yesterday. Even moring practice she made a lot of mistakes. I'm really worried about her and she started acting like that after the short skate. So what happened between the two of you?" She demands this time as didn't answer.

"Yuri Pletsetsky answer me!! What did you say to her to make her act this way!" She yelled as I didn't look at her.

"She cried after seeing your short skate Yuri and left after that. Whatever you did to make her cry fix it." She said as she walked away.

"Don't worry Yuri Mila just cares about her like a sister. Most of the skaters care about her like that so everyone tends to worry about her a lot." Georgi said as I couldn't believe how much of an effect I did on her.

"Otabek do you think you can find out where they are?" I asked as he smiled and took his phone out.

'I have to make things right and fast.'

Time skip

Your POV

You were relaxing in your room until your phone rang. You checked to see who it was and saw it was Otabek. Yet you were unsure to answer him.

'He s probably alone I don't need to be careful all the time.'

"Hello"

"Hey where are you at? I was wondering if you want to hang out before your free skate."

"I'm at my room resting a bit before I get ready. So  I can't hang out with you right now."

"Oh okay... hey did you and Yuri have a fight or something? He seems really off since your short skate."

"Otabek I don't want to talk about it right now. I need to go I'll see you later today."

"Alright but if you want to talk about it. You know I'm here to listen."

"Thank bye." I hung up on him before he could say bye.

'I making everyone worry I don't want them to worry.' I went to take a nice warm shower to relax my muscle.

'Its not like the hot springs but it's still nice.' Once I was done I covered myself with a towel and dryer my body. After putting some undergarments and some pants and a tank top on. I began to dry my hair and make sure to apply some heat protection before flat ironing.

"Hey open up it's us." I put the blow-dryer down and went to open the door for Minako and Mari.

"Wow very nice room," Minako said as she looked around.

"Thank you."

"Here let me help you with your hair," Minako said as she grabs the flat iron and smiled.

"Alright."

Yuuri POV

"Viktor is it me or is (F/n) acting a bit strange since she last talk to Yurio?" I asked as we waited in our room.

"She has been avoiding him since that day. The thing I'm worried about now is her performance for today. Will she be able to skate her best?" He question and I began to worry as well.