Secret revealed

"Miss (l/n)!"

Confused I turn around to see two Tsuki anbus appearing before me. I just stepped through the gate coming back from my trip to the forest. I wasn't away that long...was I? Sighing internally I ask. "What's the matter? Did something happen?"

They look at each other before one speaks up. "Lady Kiki was worried about where you were. The traitor Itachi Uchiha appeared in the village together with someone named Kisame."

My eyes widen in shock before they turn serious. "What is he doing here? It can't be anything good since you were looking for me."

The other one decides to answer. "We heard that he is after the blonde kid in your squad. The why, we don't know. The other Uchiha followed them as well."

Just then Sera speaks to me. 'I will lead you to Naruto. We have to hurry.'

Nodding slightly I order them. "Alright. Tell Lady Kiki I will go after them as well and send a team to observe the surrounding areas in case there are more hidden. And don't think about arguing with me. I am going and that's final, understood?"

They once again look at each other nervously before nodding and disappearing. Not wasting any time I quickly activate my dragon wings and tail before flying off into the direction Sera leads me. 'Damn it! Why now of all times?....Thinking about it they probably know of the Third's death and the attack on Konoha taking this as a great opportunity to strike. But even though why are they taking such a high risk to go into a crowded village just to get the nine-tailed beast? What do they plan to use them for anyways? I don't even have a clue or an idea on it. Whatever it is, it's something bad that's for sure.'

'I don't want to interrupt but you should focus on the task at hand. Everything else is a problem you should think about afterwards.'

'I know Sera, I know. Still I can't help but wonder about it. Are we close to them?'

'We already arrived in the right village and we have to hurry up more. I can feel something's wrong...seems like they are there already.'

'Damn it! But I can sense him now. You should rest Sera.'

'Alright then. Call me if you need me.'

With that our conversation ends and I quickly get down onto a rooftop to use the summoning jutsu which Sheena luckily taught me in cases like these. The small black cat Sodom appears looking at me curiously. I tell him to look for Sheena and explain to her that two Akatsuki members are after Naruto. He nods eagerly and runs of. With that I take off again and hurry to the inn they are in. Finally I fly through the hole in the wall, grab Sasuke with my tail and push the shark guy away from Naruto. Letting Sasuke down behind me with Naruto I growl at Itachi and his companion. "I won't let you take Naruto with you!" I can hear Naruto and Sasuke call my name surprised and turn around. "You two stay behind and don't interfere, got it?! I will take care of them!"

They don't like it one bit but they reluctantly nod after I sent them both a glare. Turning back around I watch Itachi and the guy, which I assume is the Kisame the anbu was talking about, cautiously. The latter eyes me smirking. "So that's the little dragon of Tsukigakure. At least the rumors are true she looks like a ferocious beast....even if it's only a small one."

Ignoring him I turn to Itachi while activating my Dragan. Itachi is watching me cautiously while his partner smirks confidently making my blood boil. I just want to punch the smirk out of his face but I know better than to stupidly charge into an enemy without having some kind of strategy. I also take the time to observe the blue one. He's a nukenin from Kirigakure and he has a sword on his back...most likely one of the seven swordsmen of the Mist. Too bad we don't have much information about the swords. Would be great if I knew what I'm up against. Not an easy fight, that's for sure but I only have to stall them until Sheena and Jirajya get here and I don't have to fight alone. Keeping my eyes on them I wait for my opportunity. Finally Sharky grows impatient and swings his sword at me. I use my tail to block it and to push him away before quickly summoning Ifri. He glares at Itachi. "Well, if it isn't Itachi I see there. You should keep your fish buddy in check before he gets himself killed but you probably don't care about it. After all you betrayed everyone including our dear princess which makes me angry the most! Do you even have any clue bout how much you hurt the people close to you?! How much you hurt her?! She even keeps her stupid promise to you to keep an eye on your little brother! You probably don't even know how much I want to grill you!!! (was too tempting^^")"

While sighing at Ifri's expected outburst I can hear a gasp and a quiet what coming from behind. Refusing to turn to them I keep my focus on Itachi and Kisame. The latter looks at his partner in confusion. "Do you know the brat Itachi?"

I can literally see tick marks appear on Ifri's head and grab onto him to keep him from charging at Kisame. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A BRAT YOU WEIRD FISH THINGY?!?! LET ME GO SO I CAN GRILL HIM!!!" (again too tempting xD)

Sweatdropping at him I reply calmly. "I let go once you calm down. If I allow your temper to get the better of you we will most likely be in more trouble than we are now."

While I struggle to get Ifri to calm down Itachi answers his partner. "Indeed I know her. In fact she was..." he activates his Mangekyo. "....my student."

After finally calming Ifri down enough I turn to itachi with my eyes closed. "Good to hear you remember..." with that I open my eyes to show my own Mangekyo. ".......sensei."