Back in Konoha

When we finally arrive at Konoha and go through the gates I am immediately engulfed in a tight hug and I hear the person say: "(Y/n)-chan! I'm so happy that you are back! I missed you so much, sweetie!"
"-smiles- -hugs back- I missed you too, Kiki. But can you please stop calling me such things in public?"
"-let go of me- Aww, but I like calling you that. -pouts-"
"-team laughs quietly at the scene-"
"-sighs- But it's embarrassing!"
"But you are my cute little girl, my sweetie and what is embarrassing about the truth?"
"I'm not a cute little girl! I'm a dragon!"
"Sorry Princess, but you aren't a dragon yet. You're a Draki~."
"Not you too, Ifri!"
"It's too much fun to tease you to not do it~."
"Meanie..."
"Can I at least call you kitty or Draki? A kitten looks cute and innocent but can bite and scratch if needed and a Draki is a dragon kid. -puppy dog eyes-"
"-sighs- Fine!"
"-cheers- YAY!!!"
"I'm sorry to interupt your conversation, Lady Lunakage, but we have to go and report to the Hokage."
"Oh right. I apologize for disturbing you. I will see you later (y/n)-chan! -runs off-"
"-mumbles- She is such a kid sometimes."
"Let's go to the Hokage and afterwards you are free for today."
"Alright sensei!"

We go to the Hokage's office and report our mission. I don't listen to their conversation because I am lost in my thoughts. After some time we leave and Naruto suggests that we could go to Ichiraku's. I look at him confused and ask him what that is. He looks at me like I suddenly grew a second head and tells me that they have the best ramen and that I have to try it. Then he grabs my wrist and drags me in a direction I never went before. Sasuke glares at him while following and Sakura shouts at him something and follows too. I am too busy to keep myself from tripping to hear her clearly. After some minutes we stand in front of something called 'Ichiraku's Ramen'. He grins excitedly. The rest finally arrive there too and Sakura starts scolding Naruto. Sasuke still glares at Naruto and Ifri shakes his head. I realize that he still has my wrist in his grip and tell him that he could let it go now. He blushes and quickly lets go of my wrist apologizing for it. I shrug it off and say smiling: "No problem, Naruto-kun. I would have get lost otherwise."
"I guess when we are already here then we can also eat. My treat."
"WHAT!? Seriously Kakashi-sensei?"
"-close-eyed smile- Yes, Naruto. Take it as a reward for your hard work."
"-cheers-"

We then go inside and greet the owner. We take all a seat and I end up sitting between Ifri and Sasuke. Sakura sits on Sasukes other side and Naruto next to Ifri and Kakashi-sensei sits next to Naruto. I think about what to get and decide to try the Miso Ramen. We order what we want and after we get it we thank him and I start eating. It really is good! I think while continuing to eat. I then notice that Ifri and me are the only ones eating. I look up to ask them what's wrong when I see them looking at Kakashi-sensei. I am confused at first but then I remember that we haven't seen him without his mask yet and I am quite curious about what he is hiding. We watch him and just when he is about to take his mask off I am tackled from behind and hear someone shout: "(Y/n)-chan! Finally I see you again! It has been too long since we saw each other!"
"Get off of her Ino-Pig!"
"What was that, Billboard Brow?! -hug turns to suffocating-"
"-looking at me worriedly-"
"Ino-chan...please loose your hold...breathing is hard..."
"-lets go- I'm sorry, (y/n)-chan!"
"It's fine as long as I can breathe afterwards."
"Maybe you should stay away from her before you manage it to kill her!"
"That was your fault! You provoked me when I had my arms around her!"
"What did you say...?!"
"Girls stop fighting please! I am fine so it's alright."
"-both- Sorry (y/n)-chan!"
"It's alright."
"-finishes eating- Hurry up guys before your ramen gets cold."
"Damn it! Now we couldn't see what is under the mask!"
"-sighs- There is always a next time..."

We then finish eating and leave. I wave at my team while walking home with Ifri and Ino accompanies me because she wants to talk about what happened after we last saw each other. I also told her about my past because she is my friend as well as my team members. She is sad because of the life I had a few years ago but I reassure her that I am fine. When I tell her why I decided to quit being an anbu captain and to go into the academy she says she is glad that I did because that way we met and became good friends. I smile and thank her. She smiles too and we continue talking until we arrive at my house. We say 'bye' to each other and she leaves while I go inside with Ifri. Kiki is already waiting for me and has a serious look on her face. She motions for us to go into the living-room. We go in there and take a seat. Kiki looks at me and says: "I have a bit more information."
"What is it?"
"He was in Tsukigakure."
"WHAT?!"
"One Anbu member fought with him in Tsukigakure and lost. We found him and he told us that a snake like man was asking him about..."
"About what Kiki?"
"...You or better said (n/n), the Dragon Princess. He wanted information about you, your strength and where you are."
"..."
"The anbu member didn't know anything about you, only the rumors. Only the elders know who (n/n) is there and they are highly protected."
"I'm not worried about what he finds out about me. I'm more worried about who he is going to kill next for information, how many are going to die because of it."
"(Y/n)..."
"Well, I will meet him sooner or later and I think it will be soon..."
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh right, you don't know this yet. Sera got some information about him too."
"Alright but before you start let me finish please."
"Of course."
"-nods- I also found out that the other Sannin are Tsunade and Jiraiya. Our teams are looking for them because they might have more information. There are also rumors that he has a spy in Konoha. This is just a rumor but it could be true."
"I wouldn't surprised when this is true."
"Me neither. That's unfortunately all I found out but it's better than nothing. Now what did Sera find out?"

I tell her and Ifri everything Sera told me and they are even more concerned. I try to reassure them by saying that he doesn't have a chance against all the dragons I made a contract with and I can always activate Sera's power at least the tails I can control. Ifri looks determined and Kiki less concerned. She then asks me to be careful and I nod. I then stand up and tell them that I'm going to sleep. They wish me a good night and Ifri disappears in his realm. I go in my room, make myself ready for bed and fall asleep the moment my head hits the pillow.