Who is Orochimaru and my day with the girls

~~Reader's POV~~

When I wake up I notice that I am in my bed. I sit up wondering how I get here. Last thing I remember is that I fell on the ground on my way home and someone caught me. Guess the person brought me back home but I don't know who it was. I look around my room and see Ixio looking out of the window deep in thought. She notices me getting out of bed and turns to me with a smile. She says: "Good day, Princess."
"Good day, Ixio. Do you know how I got here?"
"Yup. Sasuke and Naruto brought you here. Well, Sasuke carried you and Naruto walked with him because he didn't want to leave him alone with you knowing that you are mad at him."
"Guess I have to thank them then. But I'm still mad at Sasuke..."
"-giggles- Don't be too hard on him. He seemed to be very worried about you~."
"-sighs- I just want an apology from him. It's really not much I'm asking for."
"Alright then. What happened yesterday and who is the dragon you made a contract with?"
"I will tell you when we are together with Kiki and Ifri. They should know it, too."
"Seems to be something serious then."
"It is. Let us go into the kitchen."
"-nods-"

We go into the kitchen where Kiki was cooking. She looks up when she hears our footsteps and says: "Good day (y/n). I'm glad you are finally awake! It's not like you to sleep 'til 11 a.m...."
"Kiki I need to talk to you and Ifri about something important."
"-turns serious- Alright, (y/n). First we are eating because it would be a waste if it gets cold."
"-nods-"

We start eating silently. When we finish it we put the dishes in the sink and go to the living-room. There Ixio and Kiki sit down next to each other. I sit down and summon Ifri. He comes out of the portal with a goofy grin but immediately turns serious after seeing our expressions. He sits down next to me and looks at me. I turn to them and tell them everything that happened in the swamp. They listen without interrupting me and after I finish Ixio says: "That's worrying..."
"WORRYING!? That's DANGEROUS! What if this guy is after Princess (y/n) now?! What if...!?"
"Calm down, Ifri. You dragons have a contract with (y/n) which makes you safe from being manipulated and you can protect her or am I wrong?"
"You're right, Lunakage, but...!?"
"No but's. I highly doubt it that he will go himself to manipulate the dragons who aren't in a contract because he doesn't want to die. He will send unimportant minors to do the jutsu so he can control them. I am sure the dragons then will help (y/n) because they don't want to be controlled. Or the minors already lost much chakra because they have to pin them to the ground. I don't see any worries here."
"-grumbles-"
"Well, does anyone know who this Orochimaru-guy is? I want to be prepared if I ever have to face them."
"I'm sorry, princess. I know nothing of him."
"I don't know anything either but when I ever see him I will..."
"Ifri, please stay calm. Loosing your temper now won't help with anything."
"...-sighs- Alright, Princess."
"Well all I know about him is that he is one of the Sannin's, a former leaf shinobi and...what was it again...oh right! He has a snake called Mamba."
"MAMBA!? What the hell does this stupid black snake want from us!?"
"-sighs- Ifri..."
"Sorry but I don't get it. He hates us dragons and we hate him. We only get along with the white snake, Naga."
"Well, maybe he wants to show you that he is better or he wants your power because he wants to become stronger."
"-thinks- Could be..."
"It doesn't matter right now why he wants to manipulate dragons. We need information about him. Maybe this question will be answered by that, too. I will go to the Hokage. He should have some information about this Orochimaru. Ixio, you should go back to your realm. You need to rest. Ifri, you should go to yours, too. In that way (y/n) can summon you when she needs you."
"-nod and say good bye- -leave to their realms-"
"(Y/n), you should summon another dragon to keep you accompany today when you are out with your friends."
"Sure Kiki."
"I will be going then. Be careful and see ya!"
"I will and see you later!"

She leaves afterwards and I think about which dragon I should summon. I choose Cara because if she got your back than you are safe. She can make strong barriers and can increase your strength, defense and speed. I summon her and she jumps out of the portal happily. She glomps me and I somehow am able to keep my balance. She embraces me tightly and says: "Hi Princess (y/n)! I'm so happy you summoned me! What can I do for you?"
"First of all could you loosen your grip? I can't barely breath."
"-loosens grip- I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..."
"It's fine. You are just very happy. As to why I summoned you, I wanted to ask you if you would like to spend the day with me and my friends."
"-let go of me- -smiles widely and her eyes sparkles- Of course I want to! Can I pick your outfit today, please? -puppy dog eyes-"
"Thank you for coming with me. -sighs- Fine, but no dresses and no pink, please!"
"Alright!"

We go in my room and I tell her I will take a shower. She nods and I leave my room. After my shower, I wrap a towel around myself and go into my room. Cara sees me and gives me the clothes she picked out. I put on my underwear and look at the clothes. They are a (f/c) one-shoulder top, a pair of (s/c) shorts and my usual ninja sandals. I put them on and Cara puts my hair into (usual hair style). Then we hear the doorbell ring and Cara jumps up excitedly and runs to the door. I sigh smiling and follow her. There I see her hugging Hinata, Ino and Sakura tightly. I giggle at her and say: "You are suffocating them."

She quickly let them go and apologizes. They just shrug it off. Then they introduce themselves and Cara does the same. We then start walking into the inner part of Konoha. We laugh and talk the whole day while my friends show me Konoha to reduce the chance for me getting lost. I pout at it and Cara starts laughing saying it's a good idea. After some more time Ino asks me: "(Y/n)-chan, who was the dragon you made a contract with yesterday?"
"Oh, it's Yvern, the poison dragon."
"What!? That meanie?"
"What do you mean, Cara-san?"
"Yvern is always in a bad mood, swears a lot, doesn't care for others and snaps at anyone!"
"Sounds like he is a meanie indeed."
"I don't think he is mean. Maybe he just don't know how to show his true feelings or he doesn't want to because he was hurt a lot in the past?"
"That could be...doesn't matter anyways. As long as he doesn't let anyone hurt you, Princess (y/n)."
"Why would he? I'm sure deep down he is a nice guy."
"-sigh- If you say so..."

We then talk about other things like who we definitely not want to be teamed up with or what kind of missions we will be doing. They weren't that happy to hear that Genin's only do missions like baby-sitting, finding lost pets in the village and such things. But we are still excited about who we will be in a team with. When it starts to get dark we say our good byes and go separate ways towards our homes. Cara and I go together and I tell her what happened in the swamp. She looks at me concerned and says that she will protect me no matter what. I smile at her and hug her tightly while thanking her. She hugs me back while saying that I don't need to thank her. We let go of each other and continue our way home. There she says she will go back to her realm and we say our good byes. After she returned to her realm I go inside. I notice Kiki isn't here, yet and I decide to go sleeping because I already ate something in the village. I go in my room, change into my sleep wear and get in my bed where I fall asleep.