Free time!

~~(Y/n)'s POV~~

I sigh listening to Ifri about what happened after my mind went black. He tells me that the Hokage explained about the main event, that it starts in one month and so on and so on. The only interesting thing for me is that my opponent will be Gaara. I will have to thank Sera later for it. Luckily no one caught her cheating...or they ignored it because this battle will attract many people for sure. It wouldn't surprise me at least. I have one month to prepare...I should train with the dragons whose element can bring me an advantage. Knowing he uses sand I think that Val is not a good choice. After all I don't want to create a sand storm which might give him an advantage...not to mention endanger the audience as well. Maybe Mino would be good to at least attack me with sand even though he rarely uses it and prefers 'normal' earth. Ifri, Ixio and Levia would be perfect. With lightning and fire I can make the sand to glass and with water it will get muddy. There still is a possibility that he is prepared for such a case but it's worth a try. Shi might not be good against him and I highly doubt I can poison him so Yvern won't give me an advantage either. I should train with Lumina and Selene too just in case. Cara could show me how to increase my strength...if I wouldn't suck at such things. I already tried it multiple times but it's not my type I guess. Besides she still tries to find a way to heal Lee and often checks up on Hinata so I shouldn't disturb her. Lastly I definitely have to talk with Sera. She knows the most about Shukaku and maybe she has some advice for me. Or maybe it's best to let her take over when Gaara uses Shukaku. After all she is more experienced than me when it comes to handling tailed beasts (for obvious reasons).
Noticing Ifri waving his hand in front of my face I snap out of my thoughts. "Not to scold you Princess but you should listen 'til the end after asking me to tell you what happened. Some could find that rude."

I giggle and scratch the back of my neck. "Sorry Ifri. I was just thinking about what could be useful for my fight against Gaara."

He sighs quietly. "Typical for you...anyways..." Then he looks at me and he seems to be kind of disgusted and maybe annoyed making me shocked at first...until he continues to speak. "Don't make me sound like Mino again! It's so weird! I don't know how he can live with himself like that!!!"

At that I can't help but laugh at his over exaggerated behaviour. He pouts for a short moment before he chuckles. After a few minutes I calm down. Seeing this Ifri gets serious again. "There is one more thing you should know...during the exam Orochimaru and Kakashi 'met' and Orochimaru told him some things like him using the sound ninjas as his pawns and that you are an important piece. He also mentioned that he was after Sasuke first because he wanted the Uchiha blood but when he heard you can use the Dragan, you became his new target. Kakashi said something about him being one of those four ninjas whatever he meant by that."

"Kakashi meant that Orochimaru belongs to the four legendary Sannin."

Startled we turn towards the voice to see Lady Kiki standing there. I sigh in relief before I look at her questioningly tilting my head to the side. "Four Sannin? I thought there are only three."

Shaking her head she explains. "Nope, there are four. There are only a few people who knows this. Most think there are three because the fourth one is actually from our village. There was another attempt to unite Tsukigakure with Konoha but due to the war they had to stop. However, the ninja didn't leave Konoha and stayed with her team. The only reason why she isn't seen as a Sannin is because of her different headband but nonetheless she is one."

I nod my head slowly letting the information sink in before asking. "Who is it and where is she now?"

She replies kind of sad. "Her name is Sheena and I don't know where she is. All I know is that she travels together with one of her teammates. At first she was coming to our village whenever she could until..."

Now fully curious I reply. "Until...?"

Sighing sadly she turns her gaze directly to me. "Until her childhood friend, your mother, died."

My eyes widen in shock. She was a friend of my mother...why didn't I know about her? She never mentioned someone named Sheena. I don't even remember someone coming to our home just to talk with her. Suddenly Ifri speaks up. "I see. So she was the reason why her mother sometimes left the house claiming she had an important meeting."

Lady Kiki nods at this. "That's right. Before you ask why your mother didn't say anything, Sheena didn't want her to. I don't know why though but I guess she got in some kind of trouble and probably thought it would be safer for everyone if she met only her."

I nod slowly at her still shocked. After some minutes Kiki changes the subject. "That aside, did you already thought about what to do until the next round?"

Letting her have her will I respond. "Well, I will train more with the dragons whose elements might give me an advantage against Gaara. Sure there are other strong Genins too, but he is the most dangerous one. Besides I don't know who else will be my opponent so I concentrate on beating him. I will start training tomorrow because I want to spend some time with Naruto and Sasuke without having our sensei around."

She smiles. "That's good. I already thought I would have to force you to at least take one day free." Then she turns serious. "That reminds me, Kakashi wants you to meet up with him and the two boys at the training place. He has something to tell you all. But before you go there is one thing you should know...because of the happenings in the forest you will get a sensei for the time until the next round."

Looking at her incredulously I refuse. "What?! No way!! I don't need one! I'm perfectly fine with just my dragons."

Her gaze hardens. "Really? Then why do you have that curse seal now if you only need your dragons? Ifri told me about what exactly happened during the second stage, including your outrage. The sensei only keeps an eye on you to your safety and assists you when needed. And that's final. I already found someone who you will meet tomorrow and Kakashi will tell you where and when. However, if you aren't content with my choice then you can spend the whole second day to find another one but he or she needs my allowance otherwise you will have to accept the one I have chosen. Understood?"

I nod reluctantly. Ifri sighs and disappears claiming he had something to discuss with the others. I turn away and leave to the trainings ground still angry about being forced to having a sensei or, a better description for this, baby-sitter. I understand that she is worried about me but that's exaggerated! As if I would let him kidnap me! And whoever the person is I highly doubt he or she will be able to beat him. Maybe I'm lucky and can find a suitable person tomorrow. At least I hope so....
I'm so lost in my thoughts that I don't notice I arrived at my destination until someone speaks up kind of scared. "Uhm (y/n)-chan, is something wrong?"

Getting out of my thoughts I look at the person to see Naruto and Sasuke staring at me. Sighing I answer. "Everything's fine besides having to accept the fact that I get a sensei for the month who will most likely only be in my way. Exactly what I wanted...."

Before either of them can say something Kakashi-sensei appears. I look at him surprised. "I never thought I would experience that you arrive at a meeting spot quite punctual. You're not sick, are you? Or is the world going to end?!"

He glares at me slightly, Naruto laughs loudly and Sasuke let a smile appear on his lips. Kakashi-sensei clears his throat and continues. "I wanted you to come here to tell you something considering your training for the next part. I will train Sasuke and I found someone who will train you, Naruto. I believe Lady Kiki already told you that she chose someone for you, (y/n), seeing that you don't look too happy. You two will meet them here tomorrow at our usual time."

Sasuke and I nod while Naruto asks. "Who is the person, Kakashi-sensei?"

He replies. "You will have to wait until tomorrow, Naruto, just like (y/n). That's all for today. Training starts tomorrow so enjoy your free time."

Once again we nod and Kakashi-sensei leaves. I clasp my hands and get in front of the boys smiling. "Since we are all free today I thought we could hang out together. But only if you want to of course!"

First they glare at each other then they turn to me and seem to think about my offer. After some minutes they agree and we decide to take a stroll through Konoha first. I'm in the middle with Naruto to my left and Sasuke to my right. I ask them. "And who are your opponents?"

Naruto is the first to answer. "Mine is Neji. I will beat him for sure, believe it!"

I look at him concerned but I smile knowing that he can and probably will win. He is too stubborn to let Neji beat him especially after what he had done with Hinata. Then I turn to Sasuke. "...Dosu."

I nod slowly not liking the idea of them fighting against such strong and merciless ninjas but I have to accept that. Still I say. "Please be careful you two and don't do anything too reckless. I don't want you to get seriously injured like Hinata or Lee..."

They stop, get in front of me and turn to look at me wide-eyed before Sasuke scoffs. "Says the right person." I turn to him and tilt my head in confusion. "Do you think we want you to fight against the Sand guy Gaara? He is more dangerous than any of the other participants."

Naruto agrees. "Yeah, you should be more worried about your fight than ours. We don't want to see you getting hurt either!"

I stare at their serious expressions before I start to giggle. "Seriously, you two have the same opinion for once? One more thing I thought would never happen." They glare and are about to say something but I'm faster. "Guys, you don't have to worry about me. I will be fine, really. Of course Gaara is strong but he isn't invincible either. Besides if I get in trouble I will ask Sera for help. But thank you for thinking of me. I have to admit it's quite cute that you two are worried about me~."

They blush at my last comment and look away. I giggle at their behavior and add. "Alright, what about this...you two promise me to be careful and not to do anything too reckless and I do the same. Is that okay with you?"

They think about it and nod in agreement. With that we continue our stroll and converse about whatever comes to mind. Naruto and I do most of the talking but I don't mind Sasukes quietness. That's just how he is. We don't notice how much time passes until we see it starts to get dark. We decide to go to Ichiraku's to eat something and afterwards go back home. There we order what we want and shortly after it our food is served. Thanking him I immediately start eating. I notice Sasuke staring at me every now and then seemingly wanting to ask me something but deciding against it probably because of Naruto. When we finish eating we pay and leave. Outside I ask. "Sasuke, would you mind if we go to our homes together? I'm just asking because it's on my way home and well...you know how easily I can get lost."

He looks surprised at first before he shots Naruto, who glares slightly at him, a victorious smirk. "I don't mind."

Smiling because my plan worked I turn to Naruto. "Thank you for spending your time with me. Come back home safely and good night! We will see each other tomorrow!"

Upon hearing this he smiles. "Alright. See ya tomorrow, (y/n)-chan and good night to you too!"

With that said he leaves and Sasuke and I walk towards our houses. At some point I ask him. "I noticed you were staring at me looking like you wanted to ask something. What is it?"

He stops walking and stares at the ground probably trying to find the right words. I wait patiently and he turns back to me. "...What did you feel after you got your revenge?"

Not expecting this I look at him wide-eyed before my gaze softens and I explain. "Well...at first I was glad because I managed to get my revenge but then...I started to feel empty and lonely. And after she told me the real reason I regretted everything. I wanted to turn back time but it wasn't possible. Then I wanted to kill everyone because I blamed them for what happened but I think it was just to prevent myself from feeling that empty again. I still regret it and wish it was just a nightmare but it's not the case. If you ask me you shouldn't kill your brother just to get revenge. You won't gain anything from it. Try to find out his true motives before you do the same mistake I did and have to remember it for the rest of your life."

He observes me and says. "...Thank you."

I smile at him. "You're welcome."

With that we continue our way and I hope Sasuke changes his opinion and throws the wish for revenge away.

~~Meanwhile~~

~~Ifri's POV~~

I watch (y/n) leave and go back to my realm to prepare for the meeting. Afterwards I get to the spiritual area where only we dragons can enter. Some time later everyone else appear too with Cara being the last. "Sorry for letting you wait. I was checking up on the two who got seriously injured."

Mino turns to her. "It's alright. You aren't too late anyways."

Growing impatient Yvern growls. "Now tell us why you wanted to speak to all of us, Ifri! I want to leave as soon as possible!"

Shi shoots him an icy glare. "Stay calm. Whatever the reason it must be something important."

He glares at her and Ixio interrupts. "No need to be so harsh, guys. We're not here to start a fight or something like that, right?"

Selene sighs and shakes her head while Lumina giggles. Levia turns to me and asks worriedly. "Does it have something to do with our Princess? I heard you were acting strange since you followed Kakashi."

That's when Val quietly and shyly remarks. "T-that can't b-be. W-why would h-he then also summon B-bahai and L-lys here?"

Bahai agrees. "That's right. We don't have a contract with her if I recall it correctly so why should we be here?"

Selene sighs once again. "Seriously metal head? Have you already forgotten that we often discussed about the Princesses even though some didn't have a contract?"

He glares at her because of the name but Lumina is fast to keep them from arguing. "That reminds me, had you two any strange....visitors?"

Bahai shakes his head. Lys looks at her curiously. "I had some encounters with humans who tried to put some kind of jutsu on me. They even disturbed the peacefully nature just to get me out of my hiding spot. Needless to say that I took care of them."

I clear my throat to get their attention back. "That's not the reason why I called you all here but it's important too. You should be careful. They work for someone who is quite strong and hungry for power." They nod and I continue. "Now back to the topic, there is something I have to discuss with all of you considering our Princess or better said her heritage..."