Meeting Sera

~~Reader's POV~~

My eyes are closed and I feel like I'm floating. I open my eyes and see no ground, no walls, nothing. Suddenly I am pulled down by a strong force and I can't fight against it. After a few moments I come into a white room with light blue flames. I land on the ground and stand there wondering what happens and why it feels familiar as if I were here some time ago. Someone appears in front of me and I tense up at first but then I relax when I see who it is. I sigh in relief and ask: "Why did you brought me here, Sera?"
"It has been a while since we talked from face to face and I thought now would be a good time because you blacked out...again if I may add."
"-pouts- It's not like I ask for this to happen."
"-chuckles- I know. You wanted to protect your team. But I didn't called you to scold you for something I would do too."
"Then why?"
"-sighs- You didn't notice that I was away since the last time we spoke and just came back a few minutes before you blacked out?"
"-confused- How can you leave without breaking the contract?"
"My soul is free, just my body and power are sealed in you but that doesn't matter now. I did some research on Orochimaru and believe me it's hard when you are just a soul."
"And what did you find out?"
"-serious- Something you definitely want to know. As you already know he was former in the Akatsuki. Well, he tried to get Itachi Uchiha but failed."
"Why are you telling me this? Unless...don't tell me...!"
"-nods- Exactly. He will be after Sasuke now and that means you will meet him."
"-clenched fists- I won't let him give Sasuke the curse mark or use him as his new body."
"Or whatever he does with boys..."
"SERA! Can you please stay serious?! Besides I highly doubt he would do anything with 'his new body'!"
"Do you know what he does with his currently one?"
"SERA!!!! These are things I don't want to think about!"
"Geez, calm down, (y/n). I just think about all possibilities that's all."
"You think way too much about such things then..."
"Whatever. Back to the topic....I myself doubt that he will go after Sasuke when he tries to get him..."
"-confused- Huh? Why do you think that?"
"-sighs- It's easy. When he gets to Sasuke he will see you and your strength, and knowing that he wants the control over the dragons, he will go after you then. Remember, your Dragan belongs to the rarest and strongest Kekkai Genkai and he is power hungry."
"But it is known that only people with the kindest hearts can survive it."
"Do you really think he knows that this also counts after the first year of life? That it would kill him when he tries to steal your body?"
"-thoughtful- That could be right...only a few people know about it..."
"Exactly and I don't think any of them has told him that."
"That means I will be the new target and Sasuke is safe..."
"As long as he doesn't know about it, yes. But I don't know when he will show up so be careful."
"-nods- I will. Thank you for everything Sera!"
"-smiles- No problem, (y/n). I guess I should let you leave now. Your team is very worried of you, especially Sasuke and Naruto~."
"What do you mean?"
"-mumbles to herself- You really are oblivious when it comes to love."
"What did you say?"
"Nothing important. I just meant the two were furious enough to kill Haku for hurting you when he didn't sacrificed himself for Zabuza."
"Guess it will be better then to show them that I live."
"I think so too. Then good bye, (y/n). I will tell you when I leave again."
"Alright. Good bye Sera!"

I am surrounded by a bright light and close my eyes. When the light disappears I open my eyes slowly and meet Cara's worried ones. She sees my open eyes and hugs me gently while saying: "Princess, you promised me to be careful and what happens?"
"I'm sorry but I couldn't let him attack Naruto and Sasuke and seriously hurt them."
"-sighs- As long as you are fine afterwards...but the next time I won't follow your 'orders' when you are in danger. Understand?"
"Alright Cara."
"Good. Now let me carry you. Your team would like to see you being alive and alright too."
"-nods-"

Cara helps me to stand up and I climb on her back. She holds my legs and stands up while I put my arms over her shoulder. She starts walking towards my team and I see the villagers and Inari being happy while my team has kind of a sad aura. Naruto and Sasuke also seems to feel guilty about something. I smile and shout at them: "Hey! Why the long faces? The enemy is defeated and we are all alive! Isn't that enough to be happy?"
"-all three- (Y/N) YOU LIVE!!! -start to run to us-"
"Calm down, please. No tight hugs for her. Her body still has to recover."
"-nods- Ok, Cara-san. -turns to me- (Y/n)-chan please don't scare me like this ever again! I thought you would die!"
"I'm sorry Sakura-chan. I just couldn't let Sasuke and Naruto getting seriously hurt. -turns to them- And you two stop feeling guilty for it. It was my decision and definitely not your fault. Besides I'm way too stubborn to die that fast. -winks-"
"-looking away, blushing slightly-"
"-laughs quietly- That sounds like you, (y/n)-chan."
"-comes to us- Good to see you are alright. I don't want to know what Lady Lunakage would have done to me when you died."
"Don't know what her reaction would have been. Maybe she would have destroyed your favorite books knowing how important they are for you..."
"-pales at the thought-"
"Can we agree that she doesn't hear what happened? I don't want her to worry even more about me."
"-all four nod-"
"Alright. Thank you!"
"-comes towards us- I guess we should get you back to my house. She looks like she needs to rest."
"I agree. But I guess everyone could need a rest."

Kakashi-sensei nods at what Cara said and we all go back to Tazuna's house. I fall asleep on Cara's back during the walk.

~~Time skip (after two weeks)~~

We visited the graves from Zabuza and Haku for the last time. Sakura asks if a ninja really should be like the two said. A ninja shall be a tool and doesn't go after his own goals. That law counts also in Konoha but I think every village takes that different than the others. Kiki doesn't like it that ninjas are compared to tools and she refuses to think that way so no ninja from Tsukigakure would call himself that. I also doubt that Konoha sees his ninjas as tools. I tell her that and she seems to be content about it. Naruto then states he will go his own ninja way and I smile at it. I also say that rules are there to be broken but that got me kind of a scolding from Sakura and Ifri who I summoned for the day laughs at it. We go back to the village afterwards and say our good byes. Naruto and Inari both cry and I go to Inari and hug him one last time before I let go of him and turn to leave. I notice Ifri smirking at something but I don't know at what. I shrug it off and we leave the village while waving at them. The last thing I hear from then is that they name the bridge after Naruto and I smile at it. We continue our walk back to Konoha with the bickering from my team members and the occasional teasing from Ifri. Nonetheless I hope that Kiki is back because I really miss her and start to worry about her. Besides I think she might want to know what Sera found out...