Survival test

(n/n) means Ninja name. It's a fake name you gave yourself.

After waking up I get ready. I put my (h/l) (h/c) hair in his usual (hairstyle). I get my kunai's and shuriken, put my headband around my forehead and keep my Dragan deactivated. Then I go into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Kakashi-sensei can't expect from me to skip a meal. When I am hungry I eat. It's hard to fight on an empty stomach and he will be late anyway. After eating I think about which dragon I should summon. I decide to ask Val if he wants to come along. I open the portal to his realm and he walks out of it slowly and cautiously. The portal closes again and he looks at me smiling shyly and asks: "G-good morning, Princess (y/n). W-what can I do for y-you, milady?"
"Good morning to you, too, Val. Would you mind to be my companion for today?"
"It will be my honor, P-princess!"
"Thank you! -giggles- You don't need to be shy and formal around me. We are friends, remember?"
"R-right. I'm sorry."
"No need to. You are who you are. I just hope you won't be that shy around me anymore someday."
"-blushes- T-thank you."
"-smiles- You're welcome, friend. Shall we take our leave now?"
"-chuckles- Now you start to be formal."
"Oops! -laughs-"
"But of course we can go."
"Alright!"

We go out and I close the door. I put my hand on Val's shoulder and teleport us to the training grounds. There we sit down against a tree and he asks me: "W-what are we doing here, Princess?"
"My new sensei told us yesterday that we shall meet up here for a survival test. We are ten minutes too early but you know how much I hate it to be late."
"-nods- What are you doing at the s-survival test?"
"I don't know that, yet. All I know is that whoever fails it has to go back to the academy and that it should be so hard that we will...eat backwards and we shouldn't eat breakfast because of it."
"-looks confused- But y-you ate breakfast, haven't you?"
"Yup because after yesterday I am sure he will be late so I have plenty of time. Besides I was hungry."
"-chuckles- T-that sounds like you, Princess."
"-shrugs shoulders- I hope he doesn't let us wait too long. I'm really curious and excited for the test."
"-smiles- I wish you good luck."
"-smiles back- Thank you, Val."

We then hear footsteps and look in the direction. There I see Sasuke making his way towards us. I wave at him and say: "Oi, Sasuke-kun!"
"Ohayo, (y/n)! -smirks- I thought you would be the last to arrive knowing your talent to get lost easily."
"-pouts- Meanie..."
"-laughs quietly-"
"-shifts uncomfortably next to me- Uhm, Princess...?"
"-turns to Val- Hmm? Oh right! -turns back to Sasuke- Sasuke-kun, this is Val, the dragon of wind. Val this is one of my teammates, Sasuke Uchiha."
"-nervously- It's a p-pleasure t-to meet y-you, S-sasuke-kun. -bows slightly-"
"-nods at him-"
"-giggles- No need to be afraid, Val. I know he can be grumpy and cold at first but he is still nice when you get to know him."
"-turns away- -blushing a bit-"
"O-oh. Alright, Princess."
"Hi (y/n)-chan and Sasuke-kun!"
"Hey Sakura-chan! -stands up- -glomps Sakura-"
"Hn."
"-let go of her- Sakura-chan this is Val, the wind dragon. Val this is another teammate of mine, Sakura Haruno."
"N-nice to m-meet y-you, Sakura-san. -bows-"
"Nice to meet you, too, Val-kun! You're really cute!"
"-blushes- T-thank y-you."
"OI EVERYONE!"
"Ohayo Naruto-kun!"
"-glares-"
"Hey Naruto."
"Naruto-kun - Val, wind dragon. Val - last member of the team, Naruto Uzumaki."
"-nods-"
"Where is Kakashi-sensei?"
"Late as usual."
"Damn it!"

We continue talking for at least two hours until Kakashi-sensei finally arrives. He greets us and Naruto, Sakura and I yell at him that he is too late. He then put an alarm clock on a tree stump and set it on 12 p.m.. He then shows us three bells and says: "Your task is to take these bells from me until noon. Who doesn't have one until then won't get lunch. I will tie this person at the wooden block and eat in front of him."
"-everyone- That's why we shouldn't eat anything..."
"-me- Luckily, I ate breakfast..."
"You just have to get a bell each. Because there are only three bells one of you will be tied there definitely. One more thing! Whoever doesn't get a bell, has failed the task and will be kicked out of the team. At least one of you has to go back to the academy..."
'That means I have to get a bell! But what about my team? They are all my friends! I can't let them down! I know! I will ask them if we could work in a team! Otherwise no normal Genin can take down a Jounin, so that means he wants us to form a team! But there are only three bells and that means there will be a fight about them...but what if someone sacrifices himself? After all on a mission there are often dangerous situations where one team member has to sacrifice himself for the sake of the team. I guess I found the true meaning! Really tricky...'
'-Sasuke and Naruto- I have to get two bells to make sure (y/n) stays in the team!'

"Everything is allowed. To get the bells you must be ready to kill me."
"But that's dangerous, Kakashi-sensei!"
"That's true! You are so slow you couldn't even dodge the sponge! We could really kill you!"
'Naruto, don't judge a book by it's cover. I'm sure he wanted that we think that.'
"As usual, the worst student has the biggest mouth."
'THE WORST?!'

Suddenly Naruto grabs a kunai and charges at him. Of course Kakashi-sensei can easily stop him and points Naruto's kunai at his own neck. He then says he hasn't given the signal to start, yet. I tell him he should let go of Naruto then. He let go of him and looks at me with a curious gaze. He says that we seem to be ready now and that he could now start to like us. He then gives the signal and we disappear. I am near Sakura with Val and ask him to just sit on a branch and watch. I will call for him when I need him. He nods and disappears in a tree. I go closer to her when I hear Naruto shouting. I look at him and see him challenge our sensei. When he starts charging Kakashi-sensei puts his hand in a pocket and pulls something out. It's a book called 'Icha Icha' and I growl. Not only unpunctual but a pervert, too! He starts reading it and Naruto starts charging at him angrily. Kakashi-sensei dodges easily and appears behind Naruto. He makes the Tiger-hand sign and my eyes go wide. He won't go that far, would he? Sakura shouts at Naruto to run away but it's already too late. He pushes his fingers against Naruto's....sitting utensil and 'throws' him high in the sky and Naruto lands in the water. I sweatdrop. Secret technique, who believes it...Naruto and Kakashi continue fighting and I go to Sakura. When I am right behind her I ask her: "Hey Sakura-chan. I think we four should work in a team to get the bells. After all I don't think we can get one if we try it alone."
"I'm sorry, (y/n)-chan but I want to do it alone. I will show them that I deserve a place in the team."

With that said she quickly goes away looking for a new hiding-spot. I sigh. This is going to be harder than I thought. I notice the fighting noises stopped and look to Naruto. He sees a bell lying on the ground and runs to it. Of course it's a trap and Kakashi-sensei takes his bell back and disappears. Probably looking for another one of us. I wait some moments and get out of my hiding spot. I help Naruto out of the trap and tell him the same I told Sakura but he says he will get a bell on his own no matter what and goes away. I sigh again and start looking for Sasuke when I hear Sakura scream. I pale and quickly run towards her. When I find her I check her up and sigh in relief. She just fell unconscious. Guess Kakashi-sensei put her under a Gen-Jutsu. I leave her and look for Sasuke even if I don't want to leave her alone. I see him fighting with Kakashi-sensei and have to admit that he is good. Nonetheless he looses. Our sensei somehow digs him in the ground until just his head looks out. I have to suppress my laughter. Kakashi-sensei disappears again and Sakura comes. She sees Sasuke, sreams and falls unconscious again. I sigh, get out and help Sasuke. Then I ask him if he wants to form a team but he says he nearly got one and doesn't need help. I sigh and decide that it's time for Plan B. I disappear and look for Kakashi-sensei. He waits for me and smiles. I look at him and get in my fighting stance while activating my Dragan. We start fighting and I attack him with elemental claws but not so strong to really hurt him just to distract him. I use my earth-jutsus to form a cloud of dust and quickly cut myself to make a blood clone. The real me uses earth scales to be invisible on the ground. Our sensei fights with my clone and I sneak up at him and quickly replace the bells with fake ones. I disappear from the battle scene and release the blood clone jutsu. My blood comes back to my wound and heals it completely. I come to a stop and call for Val. He appears next to me. I give him the bells and tell him to put one bell in a pocket from each of my team members. He nods at me smiling and disappears. Some moments later I hear the alarm clock and go to the clearing where the wooden blocks are. There I see Naruto tied at one of them. I shake my head and sit down. When everyone is here Kakashi-sensei appears and he starts saying something about the test until I interrupt him: "Kakashi-sensei, the three have passed the test."
"What do you mean, (y/n)-chan? None of us got a bell."
"Really Sakura-chan? Why don't you all look in your pockets?"
"(Sakura and Sasuke) -confused- -put their hands in the pockets-"
"-goes up to Naruto- -pulls out a bell of his pocket-"
"(Sakura and Sasuke) -find the bells in their pockets- -wide eyed- How is that possible?!"
"But what...-looks at the 'bells'- They are fake but how..."
"-giggles- Well, thanks to Naruto-kun, Sasuke-kun and Sakura-chan I could see how strong you are and used that to trick you. While you fought against my clone I replaced the bells with fake ones and told Val to put them in the pockets from my teammates."
"But (y/n)-chan...what about you?"
"Me? Well, seems like I will go back to the academy. I'm fine with it when that's the price I have to pay to help my team and my friends. I refuse to let my team down! Even if that means that I will be in trouble."
"-look guilty-"
"It seems like someone passed the test....Congratulations (y/n)!"
"Why only me? I mean..."
"You understood what the test was about. You passed and you three should give up to be ninjas."
"WHAT!?"
"You three are hopeless losers."
"-charges at him-"
"-pins Sasuke down-"
"HEY! Let Sasuke-kun go!"
"Do you seriously don't know why you trained as a group?"
"Uh...w-what do you mean?"
"You really haven't understand it...the solution who decides if you pass or not..."
"What is it?!"
"You forgot the teamwork. In a team you might have been able to do it."
"But you only had three bells! How can you speak from teamwork? We would have fought over it!"
"That's the reason...I wanted to find out who puts his team before him in this situation...(too lazy to write everything down he said xD)...that's why (y/n) is the only one who passed. But I will give you three one more chance. This time the fight will be harder. If you're ready take the lunch. Just don't give Naruto anything. It's his punishment for going against the rules. If you give him something you will fail. You come with me (y/n)."
"But...!"
"Go (y/n)-chan. We should have listened to you. Don't make us feel more guilty because you deny it."
"-looking at them- -nods and turns to leave with Kakashi-"
"(when away from them) You want that Sakura and Sasuke share their lunch, don't you?"
"-closed eye smile- Yes, that's what they should do. I'm not surprised that you understood what the test was for. After all you are the former anbu captain and the dragon from Tsuki-Gakure, (n/n)."
"Oh, you know this? I thought only the Hokage is informed..."
"Well, I did some researching. And I know you weren't using your whole power."
"Well, neither did you."
"Seems like your teammates now also passed. Wait here for a moment. -disappears-"
"What is he going to do?"
"YOU HAVE...Passed!"
"-goes back to them- Great! Congrats guys!"

He then explains them why they passed while I call for Val. He appears next to me and I smile at him while thanking him for the help. He just smiles back and says that it was no problem and congratulate me for passing. I thank him and Kakashi-sensei tells us that we will start doing missions tomorrow. We start going away but I go back after remembering that Naruto is tied at the wooden block. He thanks me and we quickly follow our team. I'm sure it will be very interesting to go on missions with them and I can't wait for it!