Cat-ching

"How far away are you from the target?"
"Five meters! I'm ready!"
"Ready, too."
"Me, too."
"Same."
"Alright! GO!"
"-jump out of hiding-"
"-catches cat- Got him!!!"
"MIAAAAAAO!! -scratches Naruto-"
"Does he have a stripe on his right ear? Is it really Tora?"
"Without doubt."
"Alright, the mission is finished."
"Can someone take him away from me?!"
"-giggles-"
"-sigh- -takes the scratching Tora from Naruto- Calm down, Tora. Everything will be fine. -pets him-"
"-stops struggling and scratching- -purrs-"
"Why was he a beast when I had him and why is he so calm with you, (y/n)-chan?!"
"-chuckles- That's the effect our Princess has on animals, especially cats. They feel safe with her and instantly calm down. She has the ability since her birth and no one really knows why."
"What?! Really?!"
"Yup, Ifri isn't joking. Now come on, we have to bring him back to the lady! -goes away-"
"-follow her-"

~~Time skip~~

"Oh, my dearest Tora! I was so worried about you!"
"MIAAAAAAO!!"
'HAHA! This stupid cat deserves it!'
'No wonder he ran away.'
'Poor thing! She shouldn't do that with him! I will talk with her about it!'

"Uhm, Lady Shijimi. Please apologize if I may sound rude but you shouldn't hug him that tight. He is a small creature and you nearly suffocate him with such a tight hug. Could you maybe reduce the strength you put in your hugs? I'm sure he won't run away at least that often anymore."
"What are you doing, (y/n)-....!"
"-thinks about it- -looses her hug- Maybe you are right. Thinking about it my dearest Tora always struggle with me and he was pretty calm with you. I will take your advice then, dear. Thank you."
"-smiles- I'm glad that I could help you, Lady Shijimi! -bows-"
"Awww, such a nice and polite cute girl! You should take good care of her! -goes away-"
"Good work."
"Thank you!"
"-coughs-...So! The next missions for team Kakashi....Baby-sitting for the minister...Shopping in the city...Help with harvesting..."
"NOOOO!! No thank you! I want big missions! Give us something else!!!"
'Me, too.'
'Don't bother!'
'-sighs- I want another kind of mission, too but we are just Genins.'
'I guessed this would happen.'

"IDIOT!! You are just Genins! Everyone starts with easy ones and gains experiences, understand?!"
'Well, not everyone...'
"AH damn it! We are doing only nonsense all the time!!!"
"Naruto, it's enough!"
"I will explain you how we give out missions..."
'-sigh- Not this stuff again! I heard it already... -starts daydreaming-'
"Listen to me!!!"
'Have I missed something...?'
"I...I'm sorry..."
"You're always talking, gramps. But...I don't need that anymore! I'm not the little brat anymore!"
"-smiles at him- Naruto-kun is right, Hokage-sama."
"Not you too, (y/n)..."
"What? He has changed, hasn't he? And honestly, I'm bored from this missions. I mean I sometimes have to go and make a contract with a dragon and these...missions...don't help me preparing for it. In fact, I have less time to train now and we don't fight in these missions so I can't get stronger. I know we are just Genins but a bit variety would show us what it really means to be a ninja. Don't you think so, too Kakashi-sensei?"
"-sigh- Maybe..."
"Alright. If you are really ready I will give you a C-rank mission. You are the guards."
"For who? A lord?! Or a princess?!"
"These would be at least A-rank missions..."
"But who then?!"
"I will introduce you now. Come in..."
"-comes in- Huh, they are kids! Especially the little one with the stupid face and the little too sweet girlie with the (h/c) hair. Are you really ninjas?"
"Hahaha! Who is the small one with the stupid face? -looks around- -notices he means him- I WILL KILL YOU!"
"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK FROM MY PRINCESS LIKE THIS YOU...!"
"You shall protect him and not kill him, understand?"
"Ifri calm down."
"BUT..."
"No buts!"
"-growls- Fine!"
"My name is Tazuna and I'm a master in bridge-building. You shall accompany me on my way to my village and protect me until I finished building the bridge!"
"Alright, old man. Just one thing -surround by a dark aura- Don't you ever judge a book by it's cover. I may look innocent and sweet but I can be a real demon during fighting. And please show a bit more respect because I can't keep everyone of my dragons from trying to kill you, understand?"
"-looks shocked- -nods-"
"-changes back to normal- Alrighty!"
'(everyone) I didn't know she can be that scary...'
"We will meet at the gates tomorrow. Prepare yourselves for the journey."
"Alright, sensei!"

We then all go home and I train in the backyard with Ifri. I somehow have a bad feeling about this mission but I don't know why...