Meeting the enemies again

Warning: fighting and bleeding (didn't know what else to say but felt like I have to put a warning xD) and I got told it is intense. Don't read if you can't stand this!

It now has been a few days after I made the contract with Selene. Naruto and Sasuke finally managed to climb the whole tree, Inari and Naruto had kinda a fight and I went to Inari afterwards and told him what Naruto has been through and that I had to watch my whole family die in front of my eyes, so we both might understand him the most. It's now the day after it and we accompany Tazuna to his work to protect him if needed. We haven't waked Naruto because he overworked himself and should stay in bed. I summon Cara for today just in case someone gets seriously hurt. When we arrive there we see that all the workers are beaten and Tazuna runs to one of them and asks him what happened and who that did. He says it was a demon and I search for the enemy with my Dragan. Suddenly we are surrounded with mist and we all stand around Tazuna. The next moment we are surrounded by Zabuza's water clones but Sasuke manages to eliminate them all. We then see Zabuza and the boy from the last time standing a few meters away from us. Zabuza says to him that it looks like the boy named Haku has a rival. Sasuke wants to fight him and I let him for now. His needles are one of the few weapons which can seriously hurt me because they are thin and can find the very small spots in my scales which aren't covered by them. I will be a better help against Zabuza. Besides Kakashi-sensei still isn't fully recovered and I'm sure Sasuke can handle the boy. Haku charges at him but he quickly blocks the attack. Haku then makes hand signs with just one hand which surprises me because I have never seen this before. Sasuke concentrates his chakra on his feet and jumps away when the attack is about to hit him. They continue fighting until Sasuke manages to kick Haku away from him. Kakashi-sensei then says: "See? You should better not underestimate us. Sasuke is the best Genin from Konoha, Sakura is the most perceptive one. Then there is also our highly unpredictable surprise ninja Naruto. And of course our little ex-anbu captain from Tsukigakure (y/n)."
"-pouts- I'm not that little..."
"-giggles- But your still a child Princess."
"I know but Sakura-chan and Naruto-kun are smaller than me!"
"But for an anbu-captain you are little~."
"Since when do you tease like Ifri?!"
"-laughs- Haku when you continue like this you can't revenge them."
"Yes, that would be sad."

Suddenly it gets really cold and Haku uses a jutsu...no wait it's a Kekkai Genkai! In the next moment Sasuke is surrounded by ice mirrors and Haku goes into one of them. Kakashi-sensei tries to get to him but Zabuza stands in his way and tells him he has to fight him and that Sasuke can't do anything against the technique. 'Damn it! What do I do now? If I help Kakashi Sasuke might die and if I help Sasuke Zabuza can maybe go after Tazuna when he distracts Kakashi...'

I look to Sasuke and see Haku throwing needles at him at a very high speed and hurting him. I bite my lip in anger still thinking what I should do. I can't even use Haku's Kekkai Genkai against him because it wouldn't work. Wait...Cara can protect Tazuna and Sakura while I will go and help Sasuke! I turn to her and say: "Cara, you stay here and protect Tazuna and Sakura and help Kakashi-sensei when you can. I will go and help Sasuke."
"But Princess it's...!"
"I know but I don't really have a choice. Don't worry about me and be ready to heal when needed."
"-worried- But..."
"No buts Cara! You know I don't like to order you around so please don't make me say that as an order!"
"A-as you wish, Princess. Please be careful."
"Thank you."

With that said I run past Kakashi-sensei and Zabuza and straight to the mirrors. I am about to activate my dragon claw when I suddenly get kicked in the back and right into the mirror circle. When I look back I see Zabuza's waterclone disappearing. Damn it! Now I'm stuck inside too! I dodge his attacks quickly knowing how his Kekkai Genkai works. I also block some which he throws at Sasuke but I can't block all. Sakura throws a kunai at one of the mirrors but Haku catches it. Suddenly a shuriken appears and hit Haku so hard he falls out of his mirror. I sigh. Of course Naruto would make a big entrance but now that he is here we might be able to get out of here. Zabuza throws shuriken at Naruto but they are stopped by Haku's needles. Haku says he wants to fight him in his own way. Meanwhile I'm thinking about how Naruto can destroy the mirrors from the outside when he suddenly is on the ground next to Sasuke. I growl in frustration. Big surprise...he makes it worse than it already was! Sasuke already shouts at him and Naruto don't understand why. Typical Naruto....Haku gets back into his mirror in front of them then jumps quickly into the one behind them. When we manage to dodge and block his attacks he will get tired soon and we might be able to get out. Sasuke uses a fire ball against the mirrors but it's heat is not strong enough. He then looks at me: "Do you think your fire ball can melt them?"
"-sigh- Of course it can but it's dangerous to use it now. I doubt you two can stand such an extreme heat like the fire from a dragon."
"...Damn!"

Haku then continues throwing his needles at us but I again quickly dodge them thanks to my Dragan while Sasuke and Naruto aren't that lucky. Damn! I have to do anything before he gets serious! Naruto then uses his shadow clone jutsu but it doesn't work. "The ice plates only mirror myself. Compared to my speed you are slower than snails...but the girl actually can dodge my attacks."
"-smirks- It's easy to do when you already know how a Kekkai Genkai works. In my case I already registered it with my Dragan but it's no use against you unfortunately."
"The rumors are true...you are really able to copy Kekkai Genkais...That will be interesting."
"-growls-"

They continue talking but I'm not listening anymore. I'm thinking about what I can do to destroy the mirrors without getting my team in danger. Suddenly the fight continues and I dodge and block him while trying to find a way to at least protect my team. Now I wish I would have trained with Val to create a wind shield. My ice lily could get us out of here but I don't have the time to do it. I notice that Sasuke manages to activate his Sharingan. It's not perfect but it will help him to see his movements. Suddenly Haku attacks only Naruto and I see Sasuke running to him to take the hit but he doesn't get hurt. I stand in front him and took the whole damage. Unfortunately for me Haku seemed to know that I won't let any of them get hit by that force and he threw them in a way where they hit all my weak spots. But I managed to hit him with a small shadow ball and he now lies on the ground. I am now covered in my silver blood and even the scar above my red eye is open and bleeds. Naruto asks: "(Y/n)-chan, are you alright?"
"Idiot! Of course she isn't alright! Can't you see the blood?!"
"But she said..."
"If I remember correctly...then I said that no sword...can cut through the scales. Needles belong to...the few weapons which can seriously hurt me...as you can see. -looks at Haku- You knew I wouldn't let you kill any of them...so you already threw them the way...they can hurt me the most."
"But when you knew it was a trap for you then why did you ran in front of us?!"
"I already told you that...Sasuke-kun. I never let...my comrades and friends...die...and you two...are both...friends and comrades...-falls to the ground-"
"-catches her- (Y/n)..."
"-crawls to them- (Y/n)-chan...please..."
"-smiles- Now show him...how strong...you truly are...I...won't be able...to help you...-closes eyes and falls unconscious-"
"-both shouts- (Y/N)!!!!"

~~Cara's POV~~

I stand next to Sakura to protect Tazuna when I suddenly hear the boys shouting. "(Y/N)!!!!"
I look towards them worried and scared. What happened? Why are they shouting her name? Did she get hurt?! I search for her energy with my eyes and they widen in shock when I see how low her energy is. No, she can't die! She just can't! I want to run to them and help her but I can't. She told me to stay outside and protect Tazuna and Sakura. I shut my eyes tightly and fight back the tears. Sakura looks at me questioningly and worriedly and asks: "What happened Cara?"
"Sh...she..."

Suddenly the mirrors disappear and I see Naruto has activated the power from the nine-tails and Sasuke stands behind him with his now activated Sharingan-eyes. They are both furious about something. But where is Lady (y/n)? I then notice the silver blood on the ground and see her laying on the ground with closed eyes. I cry out in sadness and run to her while Sasuke and Naruto fight with the boy. Sakura sees her too but waits until Tazuna says they can go there if she wants. She nods and runs to her like me. I'm already on the ground next to her and start treating her wounds. Sakura sits down on her other side mumbling that it can't be and crying heavily. Lady (y/n) still breathes lowly, that's a good sign. Her pulse is weak but still noticeable. Her wounds slowly start to heal. Seems like Sera doesn't want her to die too. That means I only have to help closing her wounds and get the needles out. But first I close the scar over her eye and remove the blood which flow in her eye. Then I remove the needles from her wounds and heal them. She starts to breath normally and her pulse is stronger, too. I sigh in relief and say to Sakura with a smile: "You don't have to worry anymore. She will be fine, just needs to rest. She is too strong to let herself get killed that easily."
"R-really?!"
"Really. I will stay here and protect her. If you want to you can stay too but Tazuna can ask you to sit next to me or behind me? Then I won't need to make a big shield and can save energy if someone else gets hurt."

He nods and sits down next to me. They watch the fight while I look at our Princess, not noticing what happens there and promising myself to put her safety in front of her 'orders'.