Lumina, the dragon of light

I just finished a mission with my team and talk to Selene when I feel the presence of a dragon nearby. This time the dragon is really close...it is here, in Konohagakure and..."Hey Selene, do you feel...-gets tackled from behind and falls to the ground-"
"-gets off of her- I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to run into you."
"-help (y/n) up- -glare at the person-"
"Thank you Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun. -looks at the person- It's alright, I wasn't paying attention anyway."
"-sighs- You never change, do you?"
"-looks at Selene- Oh, hello Selene. It has been a while 'til we last saw each other."
"-nods- That's true."
"-confused- You know her?"
"Don't tell me you don't know why."
"How would she know? I mean she can't know everyone you..."
"-face palms- Stupid me! You are the dragon who's presence I sensed a few minutes ago."
"So you are the new dragon summoner. I am Lumina, the dragon of light. It's an honor to meet you. -bows-"
"You don't have to bow! You are way more important than me!"
"-Naruto and Sasuke- 'Not for me...'"
"As you wish..."
"Oh right! I'm (y/n) (l/n). It's a big honor to make your acquaintance, Lumina."
"Such a sweet, polite girl!"
"Anyways what are you doing here, Lumina?"
"Oh right. Well, I have a problem and need your help, Lady (y/n)."
"What kind of problem?"
"Can we talk about it in private, please?"
"Of course. -looks at her sensei- Kakashi-sensei, can you report without me please? As you can see it's something important."
"-nods- Sure (y/n)."
"Thank you! Then would you follow me please, Lumina?"
"-nods-"

Lumina, Selene and I then leave and I lead her to my house knowing that Kiki left to help the Hokage. We go into the living-room and sit down. I then look at her and ask: "So now what is the problem you have?"
"Well, someone has been following me recently and even tried to manipulate me but it hasn't worked yet. I know we don't have a contract and I shouldn't ask you that but could you help me to get rid of the guy please?"
"Of course, Lumina. But if we defeat him then another one will be send."
"I know that but I would have time to find a hiding spot where they won't find me."
"Alright then. Let's go! -stomach growls- Uh, I guess I should eat something first, hehe."
"-chuckles- That's fine. I can wait."
"Thanks. Do you two want something to eat too?"
"No, thank you. I already ate before I came here."
"I would like it Princess. But I help you with cooking."
"Ok, then make yourself comfortable Lumina, I will be as fast as possible."
"Take your time, Lady (y/n). I have enough time."

I nod at her and go in the kitchen with Selene. I hope I will be able to help her...

~~Lumina's POV~~

'An interesting girl. She didn't ask me to make a contract with her because I would be safe from this guy then. Looks like she doesn't want to force me into a contract...not like some of the others from her bloodline...and besides her sad past she kept her kind heart and didn't fall in the shadows...I also sense a strong light inside her...an innocent and pure soul...even though she already killed humans and monsters...she could be worthy to make a contract with me...but first I will see how she will react in the fight...I hope she reacts the way I want her to...'

~~Reader's POV~~

After Selene and I finished eating we get outside with Lumina and she transforms into her dragon form to bring us to the place she currently lives. She activates her light scales to make us invisible for human eyes. After some minutes of flying we arrive at something that looks like a temple and she lands in front of it. Lumina stays in her dragon form and I activate my Dragan and change it into the Byakugan. I look around trying to find anything suspicious. Selene asks me if she could go back into her realm because the place makes her weaker. I nod at her and she disappears. Suddenly Lumina growls out and I look at her to see her in the same paralyze jutsu Yvern was trapped in. I sense someone behind me concentrating his chakra and quickly jump out of the way before his jutsu can hit me. I turn around and see a man standing there with dirty black hair and cruel gray eyes. He smirks evilly and charges at me. I dodge him every time what makes him really angry. Then he has his evil smirk again and I wonder what he is up to. He makes hand signs and throw a darkness spear at Lumina. I quickly run in front of her and take the damage for her. It is painful but it would have been worse when he would have hit her because she is a light creature and darkness is their weak point. He continues to attack and I quickly make the hand signs to form a shadow shield. I then use the time I won to do the hand sign and shout: "Forbidden Technique: Shadow Dragon Fusion!"

I then disappear into the darkness and reappear with a black dragon scale armor, pitch black wings and wielding a black double-sided scythe. The shield disappears and the guy says: "You should better give up, girly. You are already weakened and I'm not even hurt. A small girl like you can't win anymore! -laughs evilly-"
"Shut up idiot."
"What did you...?!"
"I said: 'Shut up idiot.' I won't allow you to hurt her in any way, no matter what is going to happen with me. You should be the one running away because I won't loose to such a coward who can only fight with a dragon when it is paralyzed or chained!"

With that said I charge at him with my scythe and he dodges but I still manage to cut his cheek. He notices this and gets angry. He charges at me but I kick him in the stomach and trap him in a shadow cage. He tries to get out of it but he can't. I then go to Lumina and release her from the jutsu. Before I have time to react she breaks the cage and kills him with her light claw. I change back in myself and look at her wide-eyed. I wouldn't have thought she would kill him. She changes in her human form and looks at me. Seeing my expression she says: "I apologize when I shocked you, Lady (y/n). I hate it to see someone with a kind heart getting hurt by such an evil and cruel monster like him. The ones who can't be rescued from their dark hearts and black souls should be released to keep them from bringing more pain into the world."
"I see..."
"-after some silent moments- Thank you for helping me."
"-smiles slightly- You're welcome, Lumina...I guess it is time to say good bye, huh? I mean we don't have a contract and I don't seem to be ready to make one with you. Otherwise you would have tested me."
"-surprised- -chuckles then- Oh little princess. Believe it or not but since I met you in Konoha I was testing you."
"What?! But how...?"
"I observed your reactions to different situations, like when he was about to hit me with his attacks. Or when I told you about my problem. I also looked in your soul and all I saw was a strong light despite your dark past. You never gave yourself up and you're always there for others. You didn't even asked me once to make a contract with you. I have to say you are quite interesting and you have the kindest heart I have ever seen."
"Thank you. And what does that mean...?"
"-chuckles- I would like to make a contract with you of course. -summons the scroll- Here is my scroll and I look forward to fight at your side, Princess."
"-smiles happily- Thank you so much Lumina!"
"You're welcome. -gives her the scroll-"

I take the scroll from her and open it. I cut in my palm and place it on the scroll while concentrating my chakra there. The dragon eye appears and I take my hand away. I close it and give it back to Lumina. She brings it back into her realm and asks me if she should bring me back to Konoha. I nod at her and she changes back into her dragon form. I climb on her back and she spreads her wings to fly. After some minutes we arrive at my house and I get off of her. She then disappears in her realm and I get back inside just noticing that it already gets dark.