In search for a new sensei

~~Temari's POV~~

After my talk with Gaara I leave before he can comprehend what I just told him. Crossing my arms over my chest I sigh. Who would have thought something like that could happen here...especially to him. The circumstances aren't really great but still I smile. "Hey Temari, what did Gaara want to talk about with you?"

Not even bothering to turn to him I reply a bit annoyed. "It wasn't about you so it is not of your interest, Kankuro."

Stepping in front of me he looks at me curiously. "Come on! It's not every day that he wants to talk to someone alone so of course I am interested in it."

I sigh and glare at him before I start speaking. "Did you notice if he was acting strange lately?"

Kankuro seems to really think about it before he answers. "Now that you ask he is somewhat different than usual ever since we arrived here. He also seems to be lost in his thoughts more often."

I nod my head. "Exactly but to be more precisely it started after our encounter with the dragon girl's team. I thought Gaara's slightly changed behaviour was because he wanted to fight the Uchiha and the Tsuki-ninja. Now I know it is something else which I wouldn't have thought would happen...anytime soon at least."

Kankuro asks impatiently. "Don't put me on the rack! What is it then?!"

I smile a little. "Well, it seems like our brother is in love with the dragon girl."

His eyes widen and his mouth hangs open in shock. "WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?!!" I motion him to be quiet and nod yes. "Wow that's......unexpected. Who would have thought something like that would happen."

Sighing I continue. "There might be some problems though. First of she is often around the boys on her team who also seem to like her, then it can get in the way of our mission and lastly she doesn't seem to like him very much. Remember how pissed she was after Gaara's fight."

He nods slowly. "Yeah, that could turn into a problem then...Anyways there isn't anything we can do about it. Guess we will have to wait and see what happens."

I nod in agreement. "I know. Well, I have something to do now. Don't get in trouble again." With that I walk away leaving Kankuro behind.

~~Time skip to the next day~~

~~(Y/n)'s POV~~

I walk towards the training grounds with Levia by my side because Ifri couldn't for some reasons I don't know. She tries to cheer me up but it doesn't work so well. After some attempts she gives up and mutters. "Please be no male..."

At this I have to smile. She is not fond of male humans to say it nicely but she refuses to tell me why. Noticing my smile Levia starts to hum happily. Some minutes later we arrive at the meeting spot to see Naruto already waiting there. "Hey Naruto! Why are you here so early?"

He then turns to me with a big smile. "Hey (y/n)-chan! I just want to start training to learn some cool new jutsus!"

Smiling at his response I lay down on the grass. "Well, let's just hope they are punctual so I have time to search another sensei...or baby-sitter in my case."

He turns to me confused while Levia sits down next to me. "What do you mean?"

I sigh. "Because of the events in the forest Lady Lunakage wants someone to watch over me. If I don't like her choice I can search for a sensei on my own but I only have today."

Before he can say anything else two persons are coming our way together with Kakashi-sensei and I quickly get up. When we see them I know who my 'sensei' is going to be and facepalm. "Why the hell picked she him?!"

Him refers to a middle-aged Jonin whom I don't like at all. He always looks down on me not accepting the fact that a kid, especially a girl, is stronger than him. Levia doesn't seem to be happy either based on her quiet growl and glare. Naruto is not really glad about his sensei too. "Oh! You're the closet pervert!! Why the hell does my training teacher have to be him! I mean this guy is weaker than me in the first place! Because! Before, this guy, with my harem no jutsu...!"

Before he can finish talking the guy with the dark glasses is shutting him up by placing his arm over his mouth. After this they continue to argue while I turn around to leave. "Kakashi-sensei, I'm going to search for a more suitable person now. Bye!"

Not waiting for an answer I teleport away together with Levia. I arrive on the roof of the Hokage-building and look around. "So now where could we find someone whom Lady Kiki trusts and I can live with..."

My companion turns to me smiling. "Why don't you use your Dragan to find a chakra source that fit your expectations Princess? That way you won't have to run around and waste energy and you train it as well."

Thinking about it I agree smiling before I activate my Dragan and do as she suggests. After some time I find an interesting one which seems slightly familiar. Shrugging the feeling off I tell that Levia and we quickly get there. When we arrive we stand in front of a bath house with hot springs. I also notice Naruto's chakra near so I decide to look for him first curious about what he does here. I see him standing next to his unconscious sensei and a man with long white hair who obviously wants to spy on the women on the other side. Anger radiates off of Levia who stands right next to me making me take a step away from her. Naruto calls the man 'perverted sennin' and asks him what he did to the guy on the ground. He says he got in his way of 'work' and says he is a writer while showing a book which Kakashi-sensei reads all the time. I facepalm while Levia gets angrier. At least I seem to know now why she has a problem with male humans...the two continue arguing until a very mad female voice is heard. "YOU DAMN PERVERT!!!"

Suddenly a woman appears with long teal hair tied up in pigtails and big red eyes glaring at the man murderously. Upon seeing her chakra I recognize her as the person I was looking for. She is shouting at him and keeping herself from hitting him. I walk up to her and ask politely. "Excuse me, Miss?"

She turn to me still that angry look in her eyes but they soften once she sees me. "Yes? Do you want something from me?"

Before I have the time to reply Naruto finally notices me. "Oh (y/n)! What are you doing here? Weren't you looking for a new sensei?"

I sigh while the woman observes me. Suddenly Levia stands right behind me. "I have the feeling like I have seen you before...are you a ninja from Tsukigakure?"

Her eyes widen in shock when her gaze falls on Levia. She looks me in the eyes before she turns back to Levia. "That's true. I'm coming from Tsukigakure but I haven't been there for quite a while. However is there something you want to ask me, young girl?"

I look at her pleadingly. "I want to ask you if you could be my sensei at least until the Chuunin exams, please? Lady Kiki doesn't allow me to train alone and the guy she picked is a huge jerk! Would you do it, pretty please? I promise to not cause any trouble!"

Surprisingly, she starts laughing. Feeling rejected I stare at the ground sadly until I feel a hand placed on my shoulder. "I wasn't laughing at you, more at the fact that Kiki is the Lunakage now knowing how carefree she usually is. Let me guess, you also need her approval for your choice, right?" I nod at this and she continues. "Well, then we should visit her now. The sooner we start the earlier you're ready."

My eyes widen at this. "Does that mean you...?!"

Laughing she replies. "Yep! I accept your request. I planned on staying here a while longer anyways and besides it can't hurt to be a sensei for once."

Grinning happily I hug her tightly. "Thank you very much!"

She put her hand on my head messing with my hair. "No probs." Then she turns to the man. "Now to you...what the...?!"

Glancing behind her back I try to figure out what shocked her but she places a hand firmly over my eyes. "YOU IDIOT! DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A KID WHO DOESN'T KNOW IT BETTER!!!"

I hear a thud and someone groaning a little in pain. She takes her hand away and I see the man holding his head while the woman has her sheathed sword in her hand sighing aggravated. I go to Naruto and whisper. "What happened that she gets so angry?"

He shakes his head. "I don't know. I wanted to convince him to train with me because he knocked my sensei out. I only used my sexy no jutsu nothing else..."

Sweatdropping I sigh. "So that's why..."

The woman then comes back to me. "Let's get going before I do something more painful to him."

I nod eagerly and wave bye at Naruto while wishing him luck. We three then leave the place and make our way to the house where I currently live in with Lady Kiki. During this it's silent and the woman seems to be deep in her thoughts so I leave her be. We arrive after a few minutes and I open the door. "Lady Kiki, I'm back! And I found someone to watch over me!"

Upon hearing me she runs to the entrance and hugs me like usual. "Welcome back, sweetie~!" I roll my eyes at her antics and she lets me go. "So now who is the person you picked out? Remember if I don't approve of him or her you will have to accept my choice."

"I'm pretty sure you won't have anything against me, right Kiki?"

She turns towards the voice and her eyes widen in surprise. "Since when are you back in this area, Sheena?"

'Sheena...where did I hear that name before...?' I think while the two continue talking. "I just returned recently but I'm not sure for how long I will stay here. Considering the facts that Jiraiya seems to want to train the little fox and that this young girl here asked me be her sensei I guess I will at least be here for a month, most likely longer."

Nodding Kiki replies. "I see. I'm glad that you are back after so many years even if it is only for a short time."

Sheena's gaze turns distant. "Sorry for that but I needed the time to accept her death. Even though I know there wasn't anything I could do to prevent this from happening I can't help but feel guilty...even now."

Kiki looks at her apologetically. "I'm sorry. I didn't know about your feelings."

Shaking her head Sheena says with a small smile. "It's alright. I know I tend to keep my emotions to myself. At least I can help her daughter if you let me that is."

Suddenly I remember where I heard the name before. "Wait a moment...does that mean you are the Sheena? My mother's childhood friend?"

She looks at me shocked. "How do you know that?"

Chuckling nervously Kiki scratches her neck. "Well, that's my fault. I told her about you sorry."

Sighing she shakes her head. "Why am I not surprised...now tell me why you told her about me and why you want someone to observe her training. I know dragon summoners prefer to train jutsus only with their dragons which means something bad must have happened that you ignore this."

Kiki says in a serious tone. "Both questions are related to each other actually. Just take a look at her neck and you will probably understand."

Sheena comes closer to me to look at my neck. Levia growls quietly as a warning and I turn my gaze to her to show her that it is alright. Cautiously putting my collar down Sheena gasps at what lies hidden under it. She immediately asks. "When did this happen?"

This time I answer. "During the Chuunin exams in the death forest. I and my team were attacked by him. We fought against him but suddenly my dragons besides Ifri disappeared and I couldn't use Sera's chakra anymore. Afterwards he tricked me by pretending to attack one of my team mates and bit me."

Anger flares in her eyes. "This damn bastard! I will kill him!"

Kind of relieved Kiki states. "Seems like you now know the answers of your questions."

Sheena nods still mad. "Of course. After all Orochimaru was a team member of my team. I will stay by her side no matter what you say. I know him better than any other Tsuki ninja and he might stay away from her for now because he knows how dangerous a fight with me can be for him. Besides I will only interfere in her training if she asks me to. I'm better informed about summoners and their kind of training thanks to her mother."

Smiling Kiki replies. "Then it's settled. You will be her sensei from now on. If I had known you are back you would have been my very first choice. If you would excuse me now there are still some documents I have to work through today."

With that said she leaves. After deciding when and where we meet tomorrow Sheena leaves to make her preparations. I will ask her why my mother never told me anything about her but first I have to wait for a good opportunity...