Let the test...BEGIN!

I get out of my thoughts to hear Ibiki say that the whole team will fail when one reaches zero points. Looking at my team I notice that Naruto is even more nervous now and Sakura and Sasuke look ready to kill him if he fails. Deciding now would be a good opportunity to calm them I call them mentally. 'Hey guys, stay calm. We will get through it.'

They stare at me surprised and I quickly watch if any of the examiners are seeing this before telling their minds. 'Stop staring at me! If anyone sees it they might know I used a jutsu to talk to you that way.' They look away pretending to just listen to Ibiki. 'You don't have to worry about the test. I will tell you the answers. When I am too fast just tell me. You can contact me by concentrating your thoughts on me. Everything clear?'

I see them nodding while Naruto tries it out. 'Thank you (y/n)-chan! You are the best!'

I smile a little. 'No problem Naruto-kun. We are a team after all and if it is a team exam then we should be working as a team, right?'

They smile slightly at this while Sakura asks me something. '(Y/n)-chan, it might not be the right moment but how do you know Ibiki?'

I sigh at it. 'Well, I had to accompany him to my village once because he should interrogate a criminal we caught. I even was in the room when he...shows his skills at it. Let's just say it doesn't belong to my favorite memories. I would like to know how he found out that I was the anbu member but knowing what he is able to do I can't say I am surprised.'

They nod slowly and we listen to him. "The exam will last one hour. Ok....BEGIN!"

Everyone turns around their papers and start working. I use my Dragan to get the answers from a Chuunin who sits in the room and 'tell' them to my team while writing. I notice other guys cheating and some of the examiners writing down something. 'Like I thought...'

Sakura asks me confused. 'What do you mean?'

I reply to her smirking. 'We shall cheat but not get caught by doing it. The examiners are writing down who they see cheating and after four times they will let the person and his team fail. That's why here are some Chuunins among us. It's information gathering in a stressful situation without getting noticed by your opponents, just like a ninja has to in his missions.'

'So that means we are not really breaking his rules as long as they don't see us cheating? What a relief!' Sakura states now more relaxed. 'Wait...are you cheating (y/n)-chan?'

I smirk and bite my lip to keep myself from laughing. 'Of course I do...more or less. I just check if my answers are the right ones, that's all. Besides 'mental talking' is also cheating so...'

Sakura shakes her head at it. 'Yeah, I know. I just wanted to know how you can answer these questions. On the other hand you were an anbu captain so it shouldn't be surprising that you can answer them on your own...'

I smile a bit and continue writing when suddenly I hear a yelp from Naruto's direction. I turn my gaze towards it to see a kunai stuck on the table behind Naruto. Seems like someone already failed. I quickly finish the rest and tell the answers my team. When they finish it too, I look at Ino from the corner of my eye. She hasn't written anything yet and I think I know why. I whisper quietly to her so only she can hear me. "You can use your jutsu on me. I don't mind."

She looks at me surprised but nods smiling. Ino quickly uses her jutsu and enters my mind. I let her do and after two or three minutes she leaves my mind thanking me. Then she writes down the answers and enters someone else's mind, most likely Shikamaru or Choji. I turn away and look around the room. More and more persons reach the cheating limit and thirteen teams fail the exam. Suddenly ones hand hit his table angry and he snaps. "Do you have proof that I cheated 5 times?!!! Are you guys watching all..."

One of the watchers pushes him in the wall with his hand still on him. "Listen, among Chuunins we are the elite that were assembled to watch over this exam. We haven't missed anything you've done. You could say that this strength is our proof."

I growl slightly. This guy won't be able to do that with me and I hope for him that he doesn't try it. I notice Ibiki watching me like I am a bomb about to explode. Smirking at him I turn my attention away to stay calm. He sends every observer a warning glare and afterwards everything is silent again. I see the guy from Gaara's team Kankuro getting accompanied to the bathroom and I'm sure this guy is not an examiner. So that is his trick...

Ibiki announces after a few minutes. "Ok we will now start the 10th questions." Great, let the next step of torture begin. "Now...before we get to it...I'd like to go over the added rules for this question." Everyone looks quite shocked and I groan. Not more rules! Kankuro comes back inside. "Heh...nice timing...Was your doll playing beneficial? Just sit down."

And I thought he hadn't noticed it. Guess I was wrong. Kankuro goes back to his place while secretly passing the girl the answers. When he sits down Ibiki continues. "I'll now explain...these are...the rules of desperation...First for this 10th question...You must decide whether you will take it or not."

The girl then shouts out. "Choose?!! What happens if we choose not to?!!"

Ibiki replies seriously. "If you choose not to, your points will be reduced to zero...You fail! Along with your teammates."

Before he can continue some shout out that they of course will take the question then and it grows louder until I have enough and growl out. "Can you be quiet now?!!! Let him finish his talk before you interrupt already!"

Everyone looks at me shocked but stay quiet. Ibiki stays serious but I can see the smirk in his eyes and he continues. "And now...the other rule. If you choose to take it and answer incorrectly...that person will lose the right to ever take the Chuunin selection exam again."

It gets loud again but I remain quiet. I doubt we won't be able to do the test again. When you know his classification as a torture and interrogation specialist then you aren't affected by it that much and even if it's true and I can't do it again then I can go back to my position in the anbu or try the Jounin selection exam. It somehow reminds me of Kakashi's test. It sounds like they want to see if we are willing to sacrifice ourselves for the sake of our team by taking the question and if we can endure the pressure. A really hard test for the first stage...now I am curious what is going to be the next stage but first we have to go through this.

Ibiki then says that the persons who doesn't want to take it shall raise their hands and leave with their teams. Some raise their hand and leave with their teams. I notice Naruto trembling and Sakura is about to raise her hand but Naruto is faster. I am shocked at it but he slams his hand onto the table. "Don't underestimate me!!! I will not run!!! I'll take it! Even if I'm a Genin forever..! I'll will myself to becoming Hokage anyway, so I don't care!!"

I sigh in relief and smile at this. That's the Naruto I know. Ibiki repeats his words but Naruto replies. "I follow my unbending words...That's my ninja way."

I quietly cheer at him and notice that everyone's worry disappears with his words. He subconsciously knows how to encourage everyone around him. Ibiki seems to be impressed but he continues nonetheless. "Good decisions. Now to everyone still remaining...I congratulate you on passing the first test!!!"

Sakura askes confused. "Wait...What do you mean? We already pass? What about the 10th question?"

Ibiki smiles. "The decision between taking it or not was the tenth question." Then he explains what the whole thing was about. At some point he takes off his head band and I quickly look away. I don't want to think about what he has been through. He continues talking and I drift off remembering how I got my scar. I come back to the present time when I notice his stare on me. "...Some of you might already know what I am talking about. I know that one of you does but I won't tell the persons name. Now you have passed the first test. I wish you guys good luck."

Naruto cheers loudly and I sigh in relief that he doesn't say my name. Suddenly someone crashes through the window and I quickly activate the dragon scales to keep the glass from cutting me. Ibiki sighs in annoyance when a woman stands in front of us. "You guys!!! This is no time to be celebrating!!! I am the examiner for the second test Mitarashi Anko! Now let's go!"

Everyone looks at her wide eyed still trying to comprehend what happens. Even I am shocked but well, at least she isn't too late like Kakashi-sensei would have been. Ibiki says to her. "You are too early."

Then I hear a voice right behind me shouting at her. "What the hell is that for an entrance?! You could have hurt someone with this stunt! Be lucky nothing serious happened!"

I turn around and meet Ixio's furious eyes. When and how did she came back inside?! The woman Anko ignores Ixio and counts the remaining ninjas. "79!? Ibiki! You left 26 teams?! The test was too easy this time!"

He just smirks at her. "This time there are a lot of outstanding ones."

Anko replies. "Bah, that's fine. I'll at least cut them in half in the second test. Ahh...I'm getting excited. I'll explain everything once we changed places, follow me." She smirks evilly. I have the feeling something is about to happen in this part...