I'm going to the Hyuuga compound!

The next day I wake up and get ready. I go into the kitchen where Kiki already finished making breakfast. We say good morning to each other and start eating. Afterwards I pick up the dishes and put them in the sink to wash them. We hear a knock on the door and Kiki asks me if I can answer the door while she washes the dishes. I sigh but nod at her and leave the work to her. I go to the door and open it revealing Hinata standing there. I smile and say: "Good Morning, Hinata. How can I help you?"
"G-good m-morning, (y/n). I j-just wanted to ask y-you if you would l-like to come to m-my house t-today. I-I thought we could t-train together or j-just talk."
"Of course I would like to come to your house! I already wanted to ask you if we could train together because I still can't use the Byakugan properly, at least during a fight. Guess my fighting stance is wrong or something like that."
"T-that's great! I-I would have to a-ask my father if I c-can show you our fighting s-stance but I am s-sure he allows i-it because he is i-interested in your s-skills. A-actually he asked m-me when I w-will invite you. -blushing deep red-"
"Alright! It's fine if you aren't allowed to teach me the stance. It's a clan-thing after all. I think if he already asks you that then it would be very impolite to decline the offer. -winks- I will ask Lady Kiki if I can go with you."
"A-alright. Thank y-you, (y/n)-chan."
"I have to thank you. That's the first time someone invited me to their home."
"-comes to the door- Oh, is she one of your friends, (y/n)?"
"Yep, she is Hinata Hyuuga, one of my best friends!"
"I-it's an h-honour to m-meet you, Lady L-lunakage."
"The pleasure is all mine, Hinata-san. I'm glad my little (y/n) found such good friends like you."
"-blushes a bit embarrassed- Lady Kiki, can I go with Hinata-chan to her house, please? I promise to behave!"
"-giggles- Of course you can. You don't have to ask such things, just tell me where you are so I don't have to worry."
"Yay! Thank you!"
"T-thank y-you, Lady L-lunakage. -bows-"
"No problem at all. See you later (y/n) and I wish you two much fun!"
"See ya Lady Kiki and thanks!"

With that said Hinata and I start going towards the Hyuuga compound. I am really excited and smile the whole time. Hinata smiles, too. We are talking about random things when something jumps from behind on my head. I stop walking surprised and pick up what is on my head. When I see it I awww at it. It's a cute white puppy dog! I pet him and he barks happily. Hinata looks at him and says: "W-what are you d-doing here, A-akamaru?"
"Oh, you know him Hinata?"
"Y-yes. He is K-kiba's dog A-akamaru. I-I wonder why h-he isn't with h-him."
"Don't know. Maybe we should..."
"AKAMARU??? Where are you, buddy?"
"Is he Kiba?"
"Y-yes."
"AKAMARU IS HERE!"
"-runs to us- There you are, Akamaru! -takes him from me- You know you shouldn't run away like this. I was worried. Thank you for finding him."
"No probs. Actually he found me. He jumped on my head but I don't mind it. That happened a lot of times to me."
"That's good to hear. Oh, right. My name is Kiba, nice to meet you."
"Hi Kiba. I'm..."
"(Y/n), I know. We are in the same class."
"That's why you two seem familiar to me. Sorry I haven't recognised you."
"That's alright. We haven't talked with each other yet. And if Akamaru already likes you than I guess you are our friend from now on!"
"Thanks! Then I can play with Akamaru sometimes but only if you don't mind."
"Sure you can!"
"Thank you! I have to go now, I'm going with Hinata to her house and I don't want to let everyone wait. See ya at school, Kiba and Akamaru!"
"Alright, see ya both, too!"

He runs off with Akamaru into the direction he came from. I look at Hinata and we start giggling a bit. We continue with our walk and soon arrive at the Hyuuga compound. My eyes widen because it is so huge! Hinata giggles at my reaction and leads me inside. She walks towards their training place where an older man trains with a little girl. Hinata calls for them and they look in our direction. The man looks at me with a curious gaze and comes to us while saying: "That's it with training for today, Hanabi. You can go now."
"-nods and leaves-"
"Hello, you must be Hinata's friend. I'm Hiashi Hyuuga, Hinata's father. It's a pleasure to meet you."
"Good morning, Hiashi-sama. I'm (y/n) (l/n). It's an honour to meet you and thank you very much for the invitation. -bows-"
"I heard you can use the Byakugan. Would you mind to show me this?"
"Of course not. Dragan: Byakugan! -activates Byakugan-"
"Seems like the rumours are true. You can copy Kekkai Genkai's. Interesting. Thank you for showing me."
"You're welcome, Hiashi-sama. Well, I wanted to ask you something if you don't mind."
"What is it?"
"I wanted to ask you if Hinata-chan can show me the fighting stance from your clan, Hiashi-sama, because I can't use the Byakugan properly during a fight. I understand it if you can't allow it because it belongs to the clan and I'm not a part of it."
"Hmmm....I guess I can make an exception in your case but you can only train it here."
"Really?! Thank you very much, Hiashi-sama! I promise you to do my best so you won't regret your decision."
"Good. I will leave you now. Good luck with your training. -leaves-"
"Isn't that great, Hinata-chan?! Now we can both train together here!"
"I-it is, (y/n)-chan. I-I guess he likes y-your determination, politeness and s-seriousness."
"That's good. Shall we start now? The place is free at the moment and I don't want to disturb the training of the others."
"S-sure."

We train and I have to admit the Hyuuga-stance is hard to learn. I have some problems with it but Hinata stays patient and shows me several times. After some minutes I ask her to attack me in the stance because I learn it faster that way. She nods hesitantly and attacks me. At first she hits me every time but the longer we do it the better I get with the stance and at the end I am able to dodge most of her attacks. We are getting tired and decide to quit it for today. She shows me around the compound and greets the people we pass by. Hinata shows me her room then and we stay there and talk and laugh a lot. Someone knocks at her door and tells her that it's time for diner and that I can eat with them. We look at each other surprised because we haven't noticed how late it is. We get up and go into the dining room. There Hinata sits next to her father and motions for me to sit next to her. I look to Hiashi-sama and he nods. I smile and take the seat next to Hinata. During the diner everyone is silent and many glare at me but I don't know why. After diner I thank them for letting me eat with them and say good bye. Hinata says she will bring me to the entrance and I thank her gratefully. We go to the entrance and I hug her as a good bye. She hesitantly hugs me back and we decide that we go together to school tomorrow. She goes back inside and I turn around to go home. I start going when I feel a someone behind me. I turn back around to see someone standing there with long brown hair and the same pale eyes like Hinata. I raise an eyebrow at him and ask him: "Can I help you?"
"...Who are you?"
"You know it's really impolite to ask someone for their name without introducing himself and I'm not going to tell every stranger my name."
"Hmm,....I'm Neji Hyuuga."
"See, that wasn't that hard, was it? I am (y/n) (l/n)."
"...Seems like destiny finally gave me a worthy opponent. Interesting."
"What are you talking about?"

Neji don't answer me and just leaves. I stand there confused. What the hell was that about? I sigh and shrug it off for now. I turn around and go home. There I see Lady Kiki sleeping on the couch. I grab a blanket and put it over her. I smile at her peaceful face and go into bed myself.