Last day before graduation

I wake up and get ready for the day while thinking about who the strange boy Neji. Guess I will ask Hinata if he is always so weird. I go into the kitchen to see that Lady Kiki already finish making breakfast. I wish her a good morning and take a seat. She looks at me smiling brightly and returns my greeting. We start eating and I notice that she is even happier than usual and excited. After eating breakfast and washing the dishes I ask her: "Why are you so excited, Lady Kiki?"
"I just can't wait for tomorrow~."
"-confused- What is so special about tomorrow?"
"Don't you know, (y/n)? Tomorrow you are doing the test to become a Genin~!"
"Oh, right. I haven't thought about it. But that also means I won't see Hinata, Ino and Sakura that often anymore..."
"You don't know that, sweetie. I'm sure you will be in a team with one of them."
"Why are you so sure about it? First of all we need to pass the test and we don't know what it will be."
"Sorry but that's a secret why I know it. But I can tell you that they want my opinion with who they should put you in a team because I know you for the longest time~. -winks-"
"R-really?"
"Yup! You should go now or you will be late. Wish you much fun in school, (y/n)!"
"Alright. Thank you and cya later, Lady Lunakage!"
"Awww, why are you always so formal around me? Just call me Kiki or even better...call me Mom~!"
"I won't call you mom!!! But if you really want me to I will call you Kiki..."
"-pouts- Fine, but I like mom more. -sighs- I take what I can get. At least no Lady Lunakage anymore!"
"-shakes head- See you later, Kiki!"
"See you!"

I go out of my house and into the direction of the academy thinking about the test tomorrow. It can't be that hard now, can it? I am deep in my thoughts about what they could do during the test. Suddenly, I am glomped from behind by two persons. I have to fight back my instincts and turn my head to see who they are. I smile when I see who they are and say: "Good morning, Sakura-chan and Ino-chan. Why are you suddenly glomping me?"
"-both- Good morning, (y/n)-chan!"
"(Sakura) We are just happy to see you!"
"(Ino) Yup, and we also want to spend as much time as possible before we get separated. Who knows when we will see you again after we graduate and become Genins?"
"You are very confident about passing the test but don't worry about us not seeing that much. We can spend time with each other when we aren't going on missions with our teams. Who knows, maybe I will be in a team with one of you~."
"That's true. I hope we will be in the same team, (y/n)-chan!"
"Why you, Billboard Brow? I want to be in the same team with her!"
"Why not, Ino-Pig? I am for a longer time her friend than you!"
"Just a few minutes more!"
"But still!"
"Girls please stop fighting. You start to suffocate me!"
"-both- Sorry (y/n)-chan! -letting go of me-"
"It's fine. We will see if we graduate who will be our team members. I promise you I will be always your friend as long as you want me to and we will see each other when we aren't on missions. Deal?"
"-both- Deal!"
"Shall we head to school then? I hate it to be late."
"Oki!"

We continue to go to the academy while talking about what the graduation test could be. We arrive there and go into the class room. Ino and Sakura notice that the seat next to Sasuke is still unoccupied and they nod to each other smirking mischievously. I look at them confused and Ino grabs my hand and drags me to Sasuke's seat. She asks him: "Hi Sasuke-kun! Do you mind if (y/n)-chan and I sit here?"
"-doesn't say anything-"
"I take it as a no, he doesn't mind. (Y/n)-chan, can you sit in the middle, please?"
"But what about Sakura-chan?"
"Don't worry about me, I'll sit behind you!"
"I guess if it's fine with you then sure, Ino-chan."

I sit down and don't see Ino and Sakura high-fiving each other. Ino sits next to me and Sakura is right behind me. I turn around so that my back is facing Sasuke and I start to talk with my friends. I see Hinata coming into the room and wave to her. She sees me and waves back smiling shyly. She comes to us and I ask Sakura if it's okay when she sits next to her. She says she doesn't mind it because Hinata is nice. I smile at her and Hinata sits down next to her while thanking her. I remember the boy from last night and ask her about Neji. She tells me that he is her cousin and that he is kind of obsessed with destiny. I nod in understanding and we four talk about other things. When Iruka-sensei starts his lesson we stop talking and turn our attention to the front of the class room. I notice that Naruto is missing and hope he is alright. After an hour the sensei seems to notice nothing and tells us to do something by ourselves because he has to go for a bit. We nod and he disappears. Me and my friends continue talking and Ino asks me: "(Y/n)-chan, you told us you could summon dragons and I wanted to ask if you could maybe show us one of them. Just if you want to of course!"
"Sure, I guess. When shall I show you it?"
"What about now? I am sure Iruka-sensei won't mind it."
"A-alright. I just need a bit more space and a few minutes to summon one."
"Thank you, (y/n)-chan!"

I stand up and go to the side. I close my eyes, do the hand-signs and chant the summon-spell for Ifri. I'm sure he doesn't mind it if I summon him just to show my jutsu. When I open my eyes the portal to the realm opens and Ifri comes out in human form. The portal closes then. He smiles at me and says: "Hello, Lady (y/n). -looks around- Guess you got a lot of attention now, Princess~."
"-sigh- No wonder. You don't see a dragon every day knowingly and stop calling me princess already!"
"Will never happen, Lady (y/n)~."
"-pouts- Meanie."
"-chuckles- Aren't you going to introduce me properly, Princess?"
"-goes to Ino, Sakura and Hinata- This is Ifri, the dragon of fire. He is the first dragon I made a contract with. Just a little warning he likes to tease others."
"Hello. It's a pleasure to finally meet the friends from Princess (y/n)~."
"-gets over her shock- Hello Ifri. I am Ino Yamanaka. Nice meeting you."
"Hi, I'm Sakura Haruno. It's nice to meet you, Ifri."
"H-hello I-ifri. M-my name i-is Hinata Hyuuga. I-it's a p-pleasure to meet y-you. -bows slightly-"
"No need to be so formal. Whoever is a friend of my little princess is also a friend of mine."
"A-alright."

I am about to say something when suddenly someone appears in front of class. They are Naruto and a scolding Iruka-sensei. I have no clue what he is talking about but it hasn't something to do with me so I don't listen to him. After some minutes Iruka-sensei looks at his class and notices Ifri. He seems to be confused and asks him: "May I ask who you are?"
"-looks at me silently asking if he can tell him- -after seeing my nod- Sure. My name is Ifri, the dragon of fire and I am one of Princess (y/n)'s dragons. I guess I go now because I don't want to disturb the lesson. Good bye and call for me whenever you want Lady (y/n). -disappears-"
"-mumbles- That's why she is called the Dragon Princess. -looks at me- You didn't summon him to fight with anyone, did you?"
"Of course not! Ino asks me if I could show my dragon summoning jutsu. That's all."
"Alright. -turns attention back to class- The topic for today is the transformation jutsu! Everyone stand in a row! You shall transform into myself!"
"-everyone- WHAT??!!"
"-me thinking- How boring! But at least I know now that Naruto is alright and training is always good."

I hear everyone saying that it's all Naruto's fault and I feel sorry for him. I then tell them that it's not very ninja-like to complain about every form of training because without training you will always stay on the same level. Naruto looks at me thankful and I smile at him. Everyone then stands in a row and I am in front of Sakura and behind Sasuke. When it's Sasuke's turn he goes up to Iruka-sensei and transform into him without any problems. Iruka-sensei says alright and calls for the next one. I go up to him and transform into him while going. He tells me the same and calls for the next. I transform back into me and watch the others. Sakura gets it also without problems and it goes so on. Finally it's Naruto's turn and he goes up to Iruka. He then transforms but not in Iruka-sensei. He transforms into a female naked version of himself with only clouds covering the 'special' parts. Iruka-sensei's nose starts to bleed heavily and Naruto turns back laughing. I am surprised and shocked. I have never seen such a jutsu before! He must made it himself. Interesting... Naruto then says: "That's the sexy jutsu!"

Yes definitely created from him. It's impressing. I mean how many ninja's make their own jutsus at such a young age? Iruka-sensei stands in front of Naruto and shouts: "YOU IDIOT! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE!?!?"
"Iruka-sensei, I don't think this Jutsu is nonsense. It's kind of impressing."
"What do you mean by that, (y/n)-san?"
"Well, how many ninja's do you know who create their own jutsus at this young age? Also the jutsu is quite helpful because most adult boys I know doesn't think with their brain and can better look than think. They then let their guard down and it's easier to defeat them. At least that's what I think."
"Your point might be true but it wasn't the task he should do."
"Still you can't call this Jutsu nonsense. Or are you mad because it is effective against you~?"
"That's not the reason. -sigh- Class is dismissed for today so you can prepare for the graduation test. Naruto, you come with me because you still have something to do! -disappears with Naruto-"
"-notices that everyone looks at me surprised- Guess I will go then and train. See you tomorrow!"

With that said I quickly disappear and teleport to the training grounds. I summon Levia, the water dragon. She appears smiling at me asks: "Hello, Lady (y/n)~! What did you call me for, Princess?"
"-sigh- Guess I really have to live with being called Princess... I just wanted to ask you if you would train with me, please?"
"Of course~!"
"Thank you."
"No need to thank me. I'm ready when you are."
"Alright, let's start!"

I train with Levia until it starts to get dark. I thank her again and she goes back into her realm wishing me good luck for tomorrow. I teleport back in front of my house and go inside. Kiki asks me how my day has been and I tell her everything. She smiles brightly at me and we eat dinner. Afterwards she tells me to go to bed to be fully rested for the test. I nod and wish her a good night. She returns it and I go in my room, change into my sleepwear and go to bed. I immediately fall asleep.