The finish of the second test

Warning: Contains violence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Sakura's POV~~

I stare at (y/n) shocked. She doesn't act like herself anymore, more like a...bloodthirsty monster. "We did it!" The boy named Zaku says. (Y/n) glares at the three coldly and murderously.

Mustering up the courage I start speaking. "(Y/n)-chan, your body..."

She looks at her left hand before she replies. "Don't worry about it. I'm even more powerful now than I was before....Now, it was you guys, right? You must have a big death wish when you still want to face me in a battle."

What happened to her?! She is like a whole other person! I notice Ino retreating back to her own body and quickly hiding with her team. Turning back to (y/n) I see the curse mark grows larger until it is wrapped around her whole body. Zaku attacks us and I close my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. Instead I feel something wrap around me and take me to another place. I am placed back to the ground and open my eyes. (Y/n) brought me, Sasuke and Naruto with her dragon tails behind him. He doesn't notice this. "Heh! I've blown her away!"

"Who are you talking about, weakling?" She replies before punching him away and quickly doing some hand signs. "Dragon Style: Jutsu of the Dark Breath!" She then breathes several black orbs which attack Zaku.

He then tries to blast them away but to no avail. They hit him directly and (y/n) quickly gets close to him. The other boy, Dosu, warns him but it's too late. She grabs his arms pulling them behind his back and puts her right foot on his back to keep him from doing anything. She smirks evilly and madly. 'She will seek me...' It can't be! She has a too good heart to do such a thing...but seeing her now...I'm not so sure about it.

He tries to free himself but she only laughs amused. "So you are proud of these arms of yours? Too bad you forced me to do this~." Right after this she pulls tighter on his arms until a loud 'Snap' is heard. She lets go of him and he falls to the ground. Then she turns to Dosu. "Seems like you are the only one left. Let me have more fun than I had with this weakling."

I tear up because this isn't (y/n) anymore. She wouldn't have done such a cruel thing. Despite being shocked and scared I still run up to her and hug her from behind. "STOP!!! Please...stop..."

She struggles a bit and growls. "Let go of me! I'm not finished with them yet!"

Tightening my grip I cry out. "This is not you (y/n)-chan! Do you remember what you told us? You said you were treated like a monster back in your village and wanted to show them that you aren't one. So why are you acting like one now?! Please, get back to your normal self...the kind-hearted, cute and strong girl I know and like."

I hear her quietly mumble my name before the seal retreats back to her neck and she falls to the ground panting slightly. Suddenly Ifri appears out of nowhere and he quickly walks to her concerned. "Princess, are you alright now? I noticed the change in your chakra and came back as fast as possible."

She just nods at him not looking up from the ground. Before Ifri can react to this Dosu speaks up while holding up the earth scroll. "You are strong...(y/n)-san, we can't defeat you for now. Please take the scroll and let us leave. I promise you this. When we face each other again in this exam we will neither hide nor run."

And before I have time to ask him about that Orochimaru guy they disappear. Ino, Shikamaru and Choji come back out of their hiding spot and Ino takes care of Lee. I just sit next to (y/n) and look at her. Ifri seems to understand what happened and pulls her into his arms whispering something in her ear. She merely nods and he let go of her turning to me with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry Sakura-san but I have to go to find something to eat. I promise to hurry and...thank you for being there."

I nod at him smiling slightly understanding what he means. He takes one last look at (y/n) before he sighs and disappears. She still refuses to meet anyone's gaze and I worry about her and hope that she will be fine...

~~Reader's POV~~

'I never wanted her or anyone else to see me like this! How could I let this happen?! Now they don't want to be my friends anymore but I can't blame them. Who would want to when I behave like a monster and lose control...it's all my fault...I scared them for sure...Maybe the villagers were right...'

I hear Sasuke and Naruto waking up and they ask what happened. Shikamaru explains them all he knows but I don't pay attention to it being too lost in my thoughts. I come back to reality when several people put their arms around me and hug me tightly. I look up and turn my head from left to right surprised by this reaction. I see Ino, Sakura, Naruto and even Sasuke embracing me. Ino starts the conversation. "I don't know what happened to you to act this way (y/n)-chan, but I am not afraid of you because you aren't anything like this. You are my friend and I will be there for you like you are when anyone needs you. Besides everyone loses control every now and then when they are angry or hurt."

Sakura nods in agreement looking in my eyes seriously. Naruto pipes up. "I haven't seen this so I don't really know how scary you looked but you aren't a monster and I am sure you wouldn't have attacked us. You are too nice for it. You are a great friend with a big heart and that's all that matters to me, believe it!"

Sasuke rolls his eyes at him but nods nonetheless. I tear up a bit but smile while returning their hug. We let go of each other after some time. The girl in Lee's team picks him up and shakes him awake. Ino takes care of Sakura's hair which has been cut previously. I guess the sound nins have something to do with it. Naruto looks at my neck and asks. "(Y/n)-chan, what is that on your neck?"

I put my hand on the seal. "That's something I have to get rid off. Thanks for reminding me." Then I summon Cara and Ixio. Both are staring at me worried but I send them a smile. "Ixio could you take the scroll to your realm please? It would be a shame if we lose it after all. Cara would you mind to check the thing I have on my neck and try to heal it? I honestly don't want it."

They nod at me now calmer. Ixio takes the scroll and sends me a warm smile before she goes back to her realm. Cara sits down behind me to examine the curse seal. I notice her tensing up when she recognizes it but she puts her hand on it and uses her unsealing jutsu nonetheless. It feels like someone burns your skin several times but I don't show how painful it is. When she finishes it she whispers. "It's all done now Princess. Everyone can still see it but it doesn't have anymore power. Only Orochimaru's people get the illusion that it's still active."

I nod at her smiling. "Thank you Cara. If it's not too much to ask for could you please check up on everyone else?"

She chuckles lightly at it before getting up and walking to Naruto and Sasuke who are sitting at a tree deep in thought. Suddenly remembering my conversation with Mino I blush slightly and push these thoughts aside for now.

After everything is done Neji's and Ino's team leave and Cara stays with us stating that we still need some more rest before we can continue. I have to agree with her because these two fights exhausted me much and my team has not fully recovered either. Some moments later Ifri comes back with some fish, berries and four bottles with water. Wondering where he got the bottles I ask. "Ifri, where did you found bottles?"

He looks at me with a smirk. "Well, I took the empty bottles from your bag when you were resting on missions and brought them to my realm. Thought it might come in handy."

I sigh. "And I thought I lost them or forgot them somewhere..."

He gives us everything and after getting a questioning look from me he answers he already ate. I nod and start eating along with everyone else.

~~Time skip~~

Cara made us to rest two days before she was content in letting us continue. Currently we are jumping -or flying in my case- to the tower. Cara and Ifri transformed into small dragons. Ifri lays on my shoulders while Cara stays on Sakura's shoulders. We come along a river and decide to take a short rest. During this Kabuto appears and accompanies us to the tower going on about what dangers await us there. I'm not listening to him already knowing what he is talking about. We finally arrive at the tower after getting stuck in a genjutsu and defeating the team who tried to beat us. Kabuto was asking about the curse seal on my neck but I tell him that it's nothing of his concern. At the tower Kabuto leaves with his team and Cara goes back to her realm. I quickly summon Ixio and she hands me the scrolls. I thank her and she disappears smiling. We go inside the room and nobody is there. There is only a text where a word is missing. Remembering that Anko said we aren't aloud to open the scrolls until we reach the tower I tell them we should open them. We look at each other and open the scrolls. Noticing that it's a summoning jutsu we throw them to the ground and wait. We are quite surprised when Iruka-sensei appears in front of us. He smiles happily and congratulates us on passing the exam. He mentions something about ramen but Naruto cuts him off by throwing his arms around him and cheering. I smile wide at this and join Naruto in his cheer. After we calmed down Iruka-sensei explains what the text is about but I'm lost in my own thoughts. I don't even notice when we can go ahead until I am picked up by Ifri who carries me to the next room with me complaining.