My chaotic team

While walking I try to talk with them but all I get are short answers. Still I refuse to give up that easily. I turn to Yvern and ask him: "Can you tell me, please, what kind of Jutsus I can use now thanks to our contract?"
"-smirks- Poison ones."
"-rolls eyes- You know what I mean."
"-sighs- Same Jutsu's like with your other dragons just with my element. You are resistant to every kind of poison and can use the strongest poison. Paralyses don't count as poison. They only count when they are side effects. Medication doesn't count either."
"-smiles at him- Thank you, Yvern!"
"-looks away- Whatever."
"Oh right! -turns to Sasuke- Who do you want to be your team mates?"
"...Don't care as long as they don't get in my way."
"Alright, I guess...well, I hope that my comrades will be nice and that I can get along with them. Otherwise I think my sensei will have a hard time."
"..."

The conversation goes just like that. Me asking questions and getting answers as short as possible. At least they answer them. It's better than nothing. When we can finally see the academy I grab from both a wrist and drag them along while running towards the building. I turn off their protests and drag them inside into the class room. There I stop, let go of them and turn around. They are panting a bit and Sasuke is slightly red in the face. They look at me and shout: "What was that for, (y/n)?!"
"-scratches the back of my head- I got too excited I guess. Sorry guys!"
"-sweatdrop-"
"-scowls- I will go to the windows and wait there. If you need anything, princess, look for someone else! -walks off-"
"-sighs- He really has a strange way to show that he cares. I will get him to open up to me somehow!...Sasuke-kun, would you mind if I sit next to you?"
"N-not at all. -goes off to take a seat-"
"Yay! Thank you! -follows him and sits next to him-"

I am about to try again to start a conversation when the door opens and Naruto comes in. He sees me and shouts: "Oi, (y/n)-chan!"
"Ohayo, Naruto-kun! Before I forget it thank you!"
"-looks confused- What do you... -realizes- oh, right! No problem! -walks to the free seat next to me- Can I sit here, (y/n)-chan?"
"-smiles- Of course you can!"
"Thank you!"

Naruto and I then start talking me not noticing the glares he receives from Sasuke. Suddenly the door bursts open and Sakura and Ino come inside at the same time while shouting: "FIRST!"
They start bickering about it and walk to me. They greet me and ask me who was first. I giggle at their behavior and tell them that they both came in the same time. They then see Sasuke sitting next to me and smirk. I don't have a good feeling about it. They then go to the seats behind me and sit down. We talk and I see Hinata coming in. I wave at her and she waves back smiling while taking a seat in another row. I then notice Sakura and Ino looking to my left and turn my head into the direction. There I see Naruto on Sasuke's desk and both are glaring at each other. I want to ask them what's wrong but the student sitting in front of them gets up and pushes Naruto. Everyone looks shocked at what happens next. Naruto is pushed against Sasuke and their lips connect. Everything is silent for a few seconds until I start laughing loudly. It really looks hilarious! I also hear Yvern snicker. They both pull away from each other gagging. I stop laughing long enough to say: "I didn't know you two had a thing for each other. -continues laughing uncontrollably- -falls out of the chair-"
"-both- THAT'S NOT FUNNY!"
"Unfortunately, I have to agree with her. The sight was indeed very amusing."
"-calms down still smiling- Thank you, Yvern!"
"GAHH! Who the hell is that guy!?"
"Idiot."
"Naruto-kun! Don't be so rude! He is the poison dragon Yvern and my companion for the day!"
"S-sorry (y/n)-chan!"
"Accepted."
"NARUTO!!!"
"-turns around- I think you should run for your life, Naruto-kun."
"Why? -turns in the same direction- -eyes go wide- Oh my....I will take your advice."

He then runs off and the fan girls from Sasuke are right behind him. I get up from the ground and sit back down on my seat. I turn to Sakura and Ino and they are looking at me like I was crazy. I just giggle and tell them to not take everything serious. We need to be serious in missions so we should take every opportunity to just laugh. And it really looked funny for me. They sigh and we continue talking. Some time later Naruto comes back in beaten up and I look at him worried. Some minutes later Iruka-sensei comes inside the room, walks in front of the class and starts his speech. I drift off in my thoughts when he says that due to an uneven number one team will have four members instead of three. I get curious. Which team will it be. He then starts to announce the teams and some cheers and groans can be heard. After some time he says: "Now, the next group, team 7: Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki,..."
"-cheers-"
"I'm screwed..."
"Sasuke Uchiha,.."
"Yay!"
"I'm screwed..."
"And lastly (y/n) (l/n)."
"-Sakura and Naruto- YAY!"
"-Sasuke smiles lightly-"
"-Ino- Damn..."
"-Me- -smiling- -high fiving Sakura-"
"IRUKA-SENSEI! Why does a great student like myself have to be in the same team as...as this guy!?!"
"-sighs- Sasuke has one of the two best grades and yours are the worst. And because we want to balance the strength in the groups it's normal that you are in the same team."
"And why can't I be in the same team as the other person with the best grades?"
"You are already, Naruto. (Y/n) is the other one with the best grades and I think she will be able to separate you two if needed."
"-grumbles-"

He then announces the other teams and afterwards he tells us we have free time until he introduces our new senseis in the afternoon. I then walk out together with Sakura and Yvern because Ino and Hinata want to get to know their teams better. Outside we sit down on a nearby bench while Yvern jumps up in a tree and rests on a thick branch. I then notice that I forgot something and tell Sakura I just have to get something and will be back in a few minutes. She nods at me and I walk off.

~~Naruto's POV~~

'Now that I have Sasuke tied up in here I can follow my plan.' I grin and turn myself into Sasuke. I get out of the building and walk towards where Sakura is sitting. My plan is to kiss her as Sasuke so she will chase after him thinking he likes her and is just too shy. Then I have an even better chance with (y/n) because she won't hurt Sakura in any way. It's so simple! Ah, there is Sakura then let's go!

~~Sasuke's POV~~

'If I get that idiot I will kill him!'
, I think while I search for him. I find Sakura sitting on a bench but I ignore her. She jumps of the bench and starts running towards me while shouting something. I ignore it and say I wonder where Naruto is. Sakura starts talking about him and how good he has it because he has no parents who scold him. I get mad at her and tell her she doesn't know a thing. She backs away and asks what is wrong. I would like to yell at her that it isn't a good thing to not have any parents but I just tell her instead that she is annoying me and turn around and leave. 'Guess she doesn't know that (y/n) hasn't parents anymore either. Otherwise (y/n) would have given her a piece of her mind. Now that I think of it...where is (y/n)!?'

~~Reader's POV~~

I walk back outside and go to the bench where I left Sakura. She looks sad and I ask her what's wrong. Sakura shakes her head motioning for me not to ask. I just nod at her and notice that we have to go back inside. She stands up and I call for Yvern. He jumps down from the branch and follows us silently back inside.

~~Time skip~~

"Why is our sensei late!?"

Naruto shouts in the class room. Everyone else already left with their new Sensei, even Iruka-sensei left already. I am mad. I don't like it when others come too late and he is late by HOURS! A really great Jounin...if he is always that late then I'm going to find out where he lives and drag him with me! Yvern looks at me amused by my expression. Sakura then yells: "NARUTO!!! What are you doing!?"
"Just a small punishment for being late!"

I look towards him and see him putting a sponge in the edge of the door. I sigh. That's really stupid. No Jounin will fall for this prank. I have an idea and smirk. I get up from the table and walk towards the door. I stand right in front of the door and use my water jutsus to slice the wood in the doorway with very thin cuts. In that way he will fall through it. Sakura looks at me unbelievingly and even Naruto's and Sasuke's eyes are wide. I just shrug and say that I hate when someone doesn't arrive at the meeting time. I go back to the table I sat on before and some seconds later we hear footsteps. Someone slides the door open and the sponge falls on his head. Naruto and I start laughing even so I can't believe that he fell for it. Sakura apologizes but I can see that she thinks the same like us. Our sensei takes a step forward and one of his foot cracks through the ground where I cut it earlier. Naruto and I laugh even harder and even Sasuke and Yvern can't suppress a grin. The sensei gets his foot out and says his first impression of us is that we are idiots. I look him in the eye and tell him that my first impression of him is that I'm going to try to kill him because of his lack of punctuality. He looks at me and mumbles something. He says we will meet on the roof of the building and disappears. We make our way to the roof and our new sensei says: "I want you to introduce yourselves."
"What shall we say about us?"
"You know...what you like, what you hate, your wishes for the future, hobbies,...such things."
"Why don't you go first?"
"Me? Well, my name is Kakashi Hatake. I won't tell you what I like or dislike. My dream for the future,...hm...hard to tell. My hobbies are everything possible."
"We only got to know his name after all."
"Now it's your turn. Why don't you start first, the one in the orange jumpsuit?"
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I like the ramen from Ichiraku's and instant ramen. I hate it to wait the three minutes before I can eat it. My dream is to surpass all the other Hokage's and to be respected by all!!! And my hobby is to play pranks."
"Now you, the girl with the pink hair."
"I'm Sakura Haruno. What I like is talking with (y/n)-chan and....-giggles- doesn't matter. My dream or the future...-giggles- doesn't matter either. My hobby besides hanging out with (y/n)-chan is...not important. What I hate is...Naruto!"
"AARRGH!"
"Now the other boy."
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are many things I hate and just one ...thing I like. I'm not a dreamer but my goal is to restore my clan and I have to kill a certain someone."
'He doesn't mean me, or?'
"-looks at him worried- 'Sasuke...'"
"And lastly your turn."
"My name is (y/n) (l/n). I like to talk with my dragons, Kiki and my friends, every kind of cats and chocolate! I don't like getting lost, unpunctuality, most snakes and mean things. My hobbies are training, hanging out with the people I like and everything that makes fun! My dream is to be the best Lunakage ever, show my village who I really am, also restoring my clan and keeping the promise I gave my former sensei!"
"'An interesting girl...'"

Kakashi-sensei then tells us about the survival test tomorrow and that everyone who doesn't pass it has to go back to the academy. He even tells us not to eat breakfast because we would...let our food go through our heads again (if you know what I mean...). Everyone looks at him shocked. Even Sasuke seems to be nervous and I start become nervous as well. Kakashi-sensei says to us that we shouldn't be late and dismisses us for today. I then say good bye to my team, put a hand on Yverns arm and teleport us to my home. There he goes back to his realm and I get ready for sleeping. I also notice that outside is an anbu ninja who observes my home just in case. I sigh, go to bed and fall asleep.