An evil encounter and the contract

Warning: Contains fighting (violence) and a bit swearing. If you are fine with it, go ahead~.

I run through the forest into the direction of the dragon. I'm curious what will wait for me. Suddenly I notice a change in the scenery. The ground gets muddy and the air is thick. Seems like the dragon turned this part currently into a swamp. I stop running when I notice that the air isn't only thick but poisoned, too. It's not deadly but it can paralyze it's victims or let them think of something they 'forgot'. Then I know now what kind of dragon awaits me, the poison one. That's interesting. He has the reputation to hate humans and want to kill everyone who crosses his path but if he uses a poison which won't kill anyone then he can't be that mean. He just wants to not be bothered. Nonetheless I'm going to make a contract with him! Now I'm happy that I have a contract with the wind dragon because I can use this element to my advantage now. I make the hand signs and form an air shield around me which makes the poisonous air to normal. I smile and make my way through the swamp. It's muddy and slippery and I can't sense the dragon anymore. That's weird. Usually I can sense them when they are near. Maybe he is in danger?! Nah, can't be. No one can go through this without having a contract with the wind dragon. Or maybe yes? But who would do such a thing? I'm the only one now who can make a contract with him because I'm the last (l/n). Wait, my brother told me something once. What was it? Oh right, there was someone who wants to use the dragons for his own selfish wishes...what was his name again...O...Oro...Orochimaru, that was the name! But I don't have a clue how he is going to do that...I mean dragons are stubborn creatures and only follow the members of my clan. My eyes get wider when I think of something. I heard that he has many minors and experiments on living creatures. What when he found a jutsu who can manipulate a dragon's mind?! I know of one but whoever use it dies but the person can manipulate the dragon to follow someone else. This technique is only known in my clan but if he somehow found it out...oh no, I have to hurry! I concentrate on my dragon side and on my back appear two dragon wings. I activate my Dragan and change it to the Byakugan. I find a huge chakra source and fly towards it. When I finally arrive there my eyes widen in shock. I see a ninja standing in front of the dragon and it looks like he somehow pinned the dragon on the ground! I get angry because that's no way to treat a majestic creature like him and shout: "Hey you idiot! What the hell do you think you're doing?! Get away from here before I force you to!"
"-sarcastic- Oh no, a little girl shouts at me! I'm so scared! What do I do now? -laughs loudly- What can a little girl like you do to me? Make me laugh to death? Ha, run home to your mommy and play with some dolls!"
"First mistake you made: Never judge a book by it's cover. It will end your life quickly when you underestimate someone."
"Oh gosh, a little Miss Smarty-pants!"
"Second mistake: Never anger the dragon from Tsuki-Gakure! -hand signs- Dragon Style: Jutsu of the Flaming Breath!"

I inhale deeply and breath out a huge fire ball. The ninja looks at me with wide eyes and dodges in the last second. He looks angrily at me and takes his sword out of it's sheath and charges at me. I stand still and raise my arm to block his attack with my dragon scales. He backs away and looks at me shocked. He asks me what kind of monster I am and I just tell him, I'm no monster but a dragon guardian and I won't allow him to hurt the dragon in any way. I quickly make the right hand signs and charge at him with water claws. He dodges and blocks them. Then he grins evilly and I get more cautious. He makes some hand signs and creates a lightning bolt in his hand. I watch him to dodge his attack but he doesn't throw it my way. He throws it towards the dragon! I quickly fly in front of him and take the damage. I bite my lip to not scream out in pain. My wings disappear and I stand on the ground panting slightly. He laughs at me and I think about what I could do. I take a deep breath and do the hand signs I need. I then shout: "Forbidden Technique: Water Dragon Fusion!"

I disappear in a huge ball of water and reappear with a blue dragon scale armor, dark blue dragon wings and wielding a light blue double-sided scythe (blades on both ends of the rod). He looks at me wide-eyed and I use the moment to attack him quickly. My weapon cuts him in half and he falls down, dead. I look towards the dragon and go to him. I cut down the chakra strings which held him to the ground and I release the Jutsu he was put under. He gets up and stares at me while I change back to my normal self. I smile and say: "Well, looks like I'm not going to make a contract with you. I lost too much energy to go through your test. But next time I will make a contract with you for sure! Until then, Dragon of Poison! -turns around and goes away-"
"Wait, human."
"-stops going and turns back- Yes?"
"Why did you save me?"
"-giggles- Because I don't want that anyone forces you or another living creature to do what they want. You have your own mind and no one has the right to manipulate anyone or control him."
"....You're kind of interesting, human..."
"Thank you! I'm (y/n) (l/n) by the way. May I know your name, please? I find it disrespectful to name someone by his race."
"...Yvern."
"-smiles brightly- Alright then! It was really nice meeting you, Yvern. Hope we meet again under better circumstances. -bows-"
"I thought you came here to make a contract with me? Why giving up so fast?"
"Yes, I came her for it but like I said I lost too much energy."
"Stupid girl. Why don't you ask me first?"
"Wait, what?! But I didn't do anything to..."
"Idiot! You have shown me with that battle that you are worth enough to summon me. I am willing to make the contract if you still want it."
"Of course I want to!"
"Well then...-turns into human form- Here is my scroll. You know what to do."

I nod at him and take the scroll. I open it to a free spot, grab a kunai, cut in my palm, concentrate my chakra there and put it on the scroll. My sign, the dragon eye, appears on it and I take my hand away. I close the scroll and give it back to him. He takes it and it disappears in his realm. I can't hold myself any longer and hug him tightly while saying: "Thank you so much, Yvern! I'm so happy now!"
"-tries to push me off- Get off of me, you cuddle monster!"
"-releases him- Oops, I'm sorry!"
"It's fine. Just don't do it ever again!"
"Alright!"
"Good. I will go now to my realm. Bye, little princess."
"Bye, Yvern!"

With that he disappears and with him the swamp. I teleport to Konoha and go slowly through the gates. Halfway on my way home my exhaustion gets too strong and I pass out. The last thing I notice is a person who catches me before I fall to the ground. Then everything turns black and I fall in a deep sleep.