The little Inari

~~Naruto's POV~~

After (y/n)-chan and Sakura-chan went upstairs a little boy comes into the house. The old man greets him and asks him where he was. He greets him back and Tsunami tells him to greet us properly because we brought Tazuna back. He looks at us then points at us and says: "Mom, they will die..."
"WHAT?! This little...!"
"-storms into the room- NARUTO! Would you be quiet?! (y/n)-chan sleeps already!"
"-scratches back of his neck- S-sorry, Sakura-chan."
"You don't have a chance against Gato."
"WHAT?!"
"Stay calm! He is just a small kid! Idiot!!"
"Listen, zebra-striped hat! I am the hero who will later be the Hokage! No one has a chance against me, no Gato or anybody!"
"A 'hero'? Such nonsense! Such things don't exist!"
"WHA...WHAT?!"
"BE QUIET!!!"
"-walks slowly into the room- -rubs eyes and yawns- Why are you so noisy? Did something happen?"
"Great Naruto! You woke her up!"
"Idiot."
"Sorry, (y/n)-chan!"
"If you don't want to die, go back home."
"-looks at him- -tilts head to the side- Why are you saying this?"
"Because there isn't anything you can do against Gato."
"-smiles- -runs up to him and hugs him- Awww, you are concerned about us! That's so adorable~!!!"
"LET GO OF ME!!!"
"-lets go- Hehe, sorry!"
"-glare at him-"
"What's your name?"
"...Inari."
"-smiles- That's a great name. I'm (y/n). And don't worry about this Gato guy. He is just a rich, arrogant old brat and I kil...defeated way stronger guys. It's nearly impossible to beat a dragon. -winks at him-"
"-glare intensifies-"
"-blushes a tiny bit- Still you are going to die. -turns and goes to the door-"
"Where are you going Inari?"
"To my room...looking at the sea...-leaves-"
"I apologize."
"It's fine."
"It's not fine! He thinks we will die!!!"
"Naruto-kun, don't get enraged. You don't know why he thinks that or what he has been through. Gateau must have done something that broke the village."
"Sorry, (y/n)-chan."
"-smiles at him- It's alright. -yawns- I will go back to bed. Good night everyone!"
"Good night!"

~~Sasuke's POV~~

Sakura follows (y/n) to their room and Naruto leaves too, probably following the kid. I decide to go sleeping too. While lying in the futon I think about (y/n) and her past. 'I thought that my past is hard but hers was worse. She must have feel lonely most of the time. Maybe I should think over my wish of revenge...she went through it already and felt worse after that...and maybe there is also more behind Itachi's movements than I think...and to protect (y/n) sounds better for me. Even though she said it's nearly impossible to kill her but there has to be a reason that she always summons a dragon since she got the last contract and I think that it means she is in danger but what kind of danger could it be...? Stop thinking about it! I need to sleep for tomorrow!'

I then close my eyes and fall asleep.

~~Reader's POV~~

I wake up early in the morning and summon Shi for today after getting ready. We get into the room where Kakashi-sensei sleeps and notice that we are the first ones up. I decide to make breakfast as a thank you for Tsunami. She comes into the kitchen shortly after me and asks me what I am doing. I tell her that I will make breakfast to thank her for letting us stay here and for treating Kakashi-sensei and me. She wants to help because we are the guests but I insist to do it. Tsunami then gives up sighing and leaves to do something else. One by one wakes up and gets into the room with Kakashi-sensei. When I finish making breakfast everyone is up and we start eating. Sakura asks who Shi is and she introduces herself and tells them if they try to hurt me she is going to kill them in her monotone and slightly cold voice. Everyone shivers at it and I sigh while introducing everyone. She nods slowly and continues to eat. I sigh and tell them that she has a trust problem and is cold like her element when she meets strangers. They nod in understanding and continue to eat. Sakura says that it tastes good and I thank her. I notice Inari looking at me from time to time and smile at him. He immediately looks away with a tiny blush and I giggle quietly at his behavior. I don't notice the glare he receives from Sasuke and Naruto but Shi notices it. She pretends not to know anything. After eating Tsunami thanks me and gets the dishes. We leave together with Kakashi-sensei for training. I'm excited and curious about it. What is it going to be...?