Zabuza vs Kakashi and Reader

With that he jumps away from the tree and stands on the water. Suddenly he disappears and we are engulfed in mist, which gets thicker and thicker. "Disappeard?"
"He will attack me or Kakashi-sensei first but you should stay on guard too...this guy was known for his silent murder technique when he was in the assassination team from Kirigakure."
"You are done before you even notice it. Neither my Sharingan nor her Dragan are allmighty. Concentrate!"
"The mist gets thicker!"
"Eight sensitive places..."
"Wha...what was that?!"
"Throat, spine, lungs, liver, neck artery, artery under the collarbone, kidneys, heart...what am I doing first? Khihi."
"-tenses up-"
"Sasuke, don't worry. I protect you with my life. I never let anyone kill my comrades!"
"-smiles- Neither do I. Never has it been that one of my team members died in a mission with me and I refuse to ever let that happen even if that means my death."
"Are you sure? -appears in the middle of them- It's over."

Kakashi-sensei charges at Zabuza or better his water clone. Zabuza then appears behind him and Naruto warns him but I already stand in front of Zabuza and block his sword with my arm. He can't cut through it of course thanks to the dragon scales. Everyones eyes widen at this and I smirk while saying: "Tsk, I thought you know everything about me. What were you thinking when you heard that I finish my missions without a scratch? -chuckles- I can activate dragon scales and no sword can get through them, silly~."
"You little...!"
"Stand still. It's over."

They are talking a bit longer but I have a bad feeling and look around. Suddenly behind Kakashi-sensei stands the real Zabuza and the one I blocked turns back to water. 'Damn it! I haven't noticed that he is just a water clone! I need to concentrate more!'

Kakashi-sensei and I fight Zabuza with Tai-Jutsus and after one of his attacks we both land in the water. Unfortunately, it's not normal water. It is heavier and I can't use it. Suddenly Zabuza appears behind us and makes his Water Prison Jutsu. We can't get out of it! A water clone of him appears to attack my comrades. He disappears and lands a hit on Naruto.

"You are less than nothing."
"Mino, get them away from here!"
"But Princess..."
"No buts! They don't have a chance against him! He can't get away while he keeps us in the prison and his water clone can't get that far away from him! Don't worry about me and make sure they are safe!"
"-charges at Zabuza-"
"Idiot, no!"
"Ahh, Naruto! What are you doing?!"
"-flies back towards Sasuke and Sakura-"
"What are you doing for nonesense! We are only Genin! We don't have a chan...!"
"Hey, you without eyebrows...you should add someone new in your tracking book! Someone who will be the Hokage from Konohagakure later...a ninja from the academy named Naruto Uzumaki!"
'...Naruto...'
"Sasuke! Listen."
"What?"
"I have a plan."
"Tss! You of all people want team work..."
'What...what happens? Is that really Naruto?'
'Naruto what are you planning? Please, don't do anything stupid...'
"Khihi, do you really think you can do anything against me?"
"What are you doing?! Get away from here! This fight is decided since (y/n) and I are caught! Our mission is to protect Tazuna! Have you already forgotten?!"
"Uncle..."
"It's alright. I wouldn't have started the bridge-building when my life would have been more important for me. I thank you for everything and now, follow your hearts."
"Are you ready?"
"-laughs- You still want to play ninja? When I was your age these hands were already saturated with blood."
"Demon from Kirigakure, Zabuza..."
"Hm, you already heard of me."
"A while ago Kirigakure was named the 'village under the blood mist' because of their graduation exam."
"-laughs-"
"What was the graduation exam?"
"It was mutual killing under the students."
"Everyone had to fight against one of his class mates until one of them died."
"How cruel..."
"Ten years ago the exam was eliminated because of the incredible thing a demoniac child did."
"What...what did the child?"
"The child who was far away from being graduated killed every examination candidat...over 100 students..."
"It was fun."

Suddenly, the water clone charges at Sasuke and throws him on the ground. "Die."
'NO! I can't let him do that! I have to keep my promise to my sensei and have to protect my team!'
"YOU COWARD! LET ME OUT OF THIS DAMN PRISON AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!!! OR ARE YOU TOO AFRAID?!"
"Shut up. You will die after them."
"-surrounded by silver chakra- I said: LET ME OUT!!!"
"-wide eyed- What is that?"
'Oh no, she activates the power of the eleven-tailed dragon!'
"-kicks water clone Zabuza away- Princess, calm down! You haven't fully control of the power, yet!"
"-tries to calm down thinking about what could happen- -succeed-"

Naruto throws something at Sasuke and he stands back up. It's the demon wind shuriken. He throws it then at the real Zabuza but he catches it easily. Then he saw the second one which was hided by the first but he jumps over it. Suddenly Naruto appears where the throwing knife was and throws a kunai at Zabuza. He has to free us to dodge the attack and tries to throw the one he caught at Naruto but I'm faster and block it with my arm. Kakashi-sensei says to Naruto that his plan was great. He then says to Zabuza that a techinque never works twice with him and we three jump away from each other. I look at Kakashi-sensei and he nods. He distracts Zabuza while I prepare myself for my jutsu. I do the hand signs and shout: "Forbidden Technique: Lightning Dragon Fusion!"

I disappear in a lightning and reappear with a yellow dragon scale armor, a darker shade of yellow wings and wielding a yellow double-sided scythe. We then fight against Zabuza and I push him against a tree with a huge ball of lightning. Just as Kakashi-sensei is about to kill him, two needles are thrown at Zabuza and he falls to the ground. I look in the direction from where they came and see a boy around our age standing there. Kakashi-sensei checks if Zabuza is dead and he says he is. The boy thanks us because he waited for the right moment to kill him. I don't really notice anything from their conversation because I think about why I have a bad feeling with the boy. Suddenly he appears next to Zabuza and takes him with him. That's starnge because hunter ninjas get rid of the bodies as fast as possible. I sigh and transform back in my normal self. When we start going to Tazuna's house Kakashi-sensei and I fall to the ground and I black out from exhaustion.