Answering my team's questions

~~Naruto's POV~~

Me and Sasuke run to (y/n) to check on her but her dragon Mino is faster. He gets down on his knees and checks if she is alright. He sighs in relief and says: "She is alright, just exhausted. I told her many times not to use this technique in combination with her Dragan yet but of course she doesn't listen to me! She will be my death one day if she continues like this!"
"Kakashi-sensei is also just exhausted. What a relief."
"What are we doing now? Who will carry them?"
'That's my chance! I will carry (y/n)-chan!'
"I...!"
"I will carry Kakashi while Sasuke should carry Princess (y/n). -goes to Kakashi- -uses his earth skills to get him on his back-"
"WHAT?! Why will Sasuke carry her and not me?!"
"-sighs in annoyance- If we are attacked again then you should be able to use your shadow clone jutsu and you can't make the hand signs when you carry her. I don't need making hand signs to use my earth skills so I carry Kakashi. Also Sasuke reacts faster than you Naruto and can dodge easily without getting himself or (y/n)-sama hurt."
"-grumbles- I can be fast too!"
"-rolls eyes- Think that way, when you carry her what shall we do if we are attacked by a group? I can't do everything so your shadow clone jutsu will be more useful."
"-scowls but nods-"
"-smirks in victory- -goes to (y/n) and gets her on his back with Sakura's help-"
"You are really intelligent, Mino-kun."
"Thank you, Sakura. Now would you lead us the way to your house please, Tazuna?"
"Of course. We have to go this way."
'Why does always Sasuke get the chance to carry (y/n)-chan? It's not fair! But I won't give up that easily! I will ask her to train with me because we both want to be the head of our villages so we could help each other to fulfill this dream. With that I will get closer to her and maybe she will love me, believe it!'
"Mino-kun...what did you mean with (y/n)-chan shouldn't use the technique together with her Dragan?"
"...Ask her later Sakura. I don't know how much I'm allowed to tell you and I am sure you already have many questions you want to ask her. Just don't pressure her to tell you something she isn't ready for yet."
"I won't. I promise."
"Good."
'Oh right, I nearly forgot that! How many things are she hiding from us and why...?'

~~Time skip and Sakura's POV~~

We arrived at Tazuna's house and his daughter Tsunami is currently treating (y/n)-chan and Kakashi-sensei. Of course I hope that Kakashi-sensei gets better soon but I'm more worried about (y/n)-chan. She hasn't woken up during the rest of the journey and I am concerned. I also notice that Naruto and Sasuke-kun are worried. Could it be that they both have a crush on her? Ino and I had the feeling that Sasuke-kun is interested in her and thought they would make a cute couple. That's why we always made her sit next to him in the academy and asked her many times about boys even so she always said she isn't interested in anyone at the moment. But I have never noticed before that Naruto also seems to be interested in her but after seeing his reaction today I'm sure he is. Well, thinking about it they would make a cute couple too but I am rooting for Sasuke-kun! But that's not important right now. Now (y/n)-chans health is more important! Just then Tsunami opens the door and tells us we can come in. Naruto and Sasuke-kun jump up and literally run into the room. I follow them quickly and see Kakashi-sensei lying in a futon and (y/n)-chan sitting in one awake. Mino comes in and immediately goes quickly to her and asks her what she was thinking making everyone worry about her. She looks at everyone smiling apologetically and apologizes for it. I go to her and hug her tightly while saying it's okay as long as she is fine. She hugs back for a sec then we let go of each other. Kakashi-sensei then clears his throat and asks (y/n)-chan if something was strange for her. She nods and says she finds it strange that the boy took Zabuza's body with him because hunter ninjas normally get rid of them immediately. She also says that she doubts it that Zabuza is dead because the area where the needles hit the body leads to a temporally death but she just notices it now. I'm impressed. I wouldn't have notice that! Kakashi-sensei nods and says he thinks the same. He won't be able to move properly for a while so he is going to give us a special training tomorrow until he has his strength back. I wonder what it will be. Tsunami then says we can go out if we want. She will tell us when dinner is ready. I see (y/n)-chan standing up while sighing. She thanks her, motions for us to follow her and goes outside. I stand up and follow her. Now I will get some answers to my questions and get to know her better.

~~Reader's POV~~

I wait outside sitting on the ground and leaning against a tree. I sigh knowing that I have many things to explain. I then see Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura walking to me with Naruto and Sasuke glaring at each other. Sakura sits in front of me and Sasuke and Naruto on each side of me. I look at them smiling a bit and say: "I know you have questions about me. Just throw them at me and I will answer if I can."
"(Sakura) What did Zabuza mean when he said you watched your family die?"
"-sigh- Of course the hardest part comes first. Well, you know that I doesn't have friends in Tsukigakure if you don't count Lady Kiki."
"WHAT?! You don't have friends there?!"
"Yep. They called me monster or demon and either threw things at me or ran away. Even the former Lunakage hated me. I was just four years old and I only had my family back then but one day changed my life."
"What happened?"
"I was going home after unsuccessfully trying to find friends. I went inside and towards the main room. There I saw my whole family sitting tied up and my older sister standing in front of them with her eyes hidden by her bangs. I thought they played a game and asked what they are playing and if I could participate but I got tied with chakra strings so I couldn't do anything. My sister says they aren't playing and killed them all before my eyes. I was shocked, cried and begged her to stop it. She ignored me and the last person to die was my mother. The chakra strings then were broken and I sobbed heavily and asked her why she killed them. She didn't answer me or looked at me and I got furious and had only revenge in my mind. I killed her and she then told me everything. The former Lunakage wanted that she killed me because I was too dangerous. She told that our family and they all decided to sacrifice themselves to make me too valuable to be killed. Her very last words were that she will always love me and wishes me a better life. Then she closed her eyes and didn't move anymore. Afterwards I was so furious about everything and everyone that no one was able to get near me without being attacked. I screamed at them to let me alone or I would kill them. Then Lady Kiki came into the room and endured every attack I threw at her while talking to me calmly and friendly. She came near enough to envelop me in her arms and told me that everything will be fine and that I'm not alone because she will take care for me and give me all the love a mother would give. I broke down and cried on her shoulder the whole night. After I calmed down she picked me up and brought me to her house. A month later she became the Lunakage because no one trusted the former one anymore. I don't know what would have happen with me when she wasn't there and I don't want to know it."
"-hugs me tightly- That's horrible! I...I...-sobs heavily-"
"-hugs back- Hey, calm down Sakura-chan. No one can change what happened in the past and I am over it...kinda. I still have nightmares about it sometimes but I know that my family wouldn't want me to stick in the past and move on instead. And that's what I'm doing. Now stop crying please before I start too."
"-calms down- A-alright. -let go of me and sits back at her spot-"
"-smiles- Good. Now the next question!"
"Were you really a famous anbu captain in Tsukigakure?"
"Yes, I became an anbu captain when I was seven because they needed one desperately and I was the best candidate. Lady Kiki tried to convince them that I was still too young but I told her that it was fine with me."
"Then why are you a Genin now?"
"-chuckles- That was my decision. Lady Kiki and Lord Hokage want to work together more and because Konoha has more fighters and Tsukigakure more healer they decided that one person from Tsukigakure should go to the academy of Konoha to see if we can get along just like them. So she asked me if I would do that because she trusts me the most and I immediately agreed."
"But why?"
"My team members were all at least seven years older than me and I had to act more mature and not childish even though I'm still a child. They didn't know how to interact with a child and that's why I had to be more mature. When I then got the opportunity to interact with people my age and start a new life I immediately took it and I have never regretted it. I'm much more happier now and finally have friends. It's better for me. -smiling widely-"
"It must have been hard..."
"It was but at least I can protect my friends and I am accepted the way I am."
"-smile at me (even Sasuke)-"
"I have one more question."
"What is it Naruto-kun?"
"What was this silver thing that surrounded you earlier?"
"You mean the chakra? Well, that was one of the reasons why I was called a monster. I was born with the eleven-tailed beast Sera sealed in me. She dies when her jinchuriki dies and is reborn the next time when someone with a strong and kind heart is born and sealed in this person. I can't control her power yet but I already get 'til the eighth tail. When I have something on my mind I can always ask her and she answers if she can."
"-surprised- She sounds like a nice beast."
"She is. She doesn't hate humans and helps her jinchuriki with everything she can do. It's nice to have her sealed in me...you're sure you don't have more questions?"
"I have one more. Why doesn't Mino want you to use your dragon fusion technique together with your Dragan?"
"Well, I'm too young to use the technique without side effects. I get exhausted by using it and if I have my Dragan activated in the form than I get exhausted way faster and can be knocked out for two weeks at most. -scratches the back of her head- Seems like I was lucky this time, huh?"
"Now I understand it. Well then...DON'T DO IT AGAIN!"
"Geez, no need to shout Sakura-chan. I only use it when I am in trouble and have no other way to win the battle."
"-sighs- Alright then. I don't have anymore questions for now."
"What about you guys?"
"-shake their heads-"
"-smiles- Alright. Shall we head back then? I'm still kinda tired from the battle."
"Sure!"

When we get back Tsunami finished making dinner and was about to shout for us. We eat dinner and afterwards I send Mino back to his realm to take a rest. He nods at me and disappears. Sakura and I decide to go to our room and wish everyone a good night. We get to our room, change into our sleepwear -mine consists of shorts and a tanktop- and crawl into our futons. We wish each other a good night and I fall asleep quickly.