WHAT!? That's the graduation test!?!?

We soon arrive at the academy and go inside. We walk into the class room and I immediately find my friends at one table. I go with Ixio to them and introduce her to them. They introduce themselves to her and we talk and laugh together. I notice Sasuke walking into the room but I quickly turn back to my friends and ignore him. I can feel his gaze on me but I don't turn back to him. 'I'm sorry, sensei but I can't stand him for now. I'm too mad at him...' I hear him going to a seat and sitting down still glancing towards me from time to time. Ixio looks at me with a worried look but I just smile at her to show her that I'm fine. She doesn't seem to be convinced but she doesn't say anything. Ino then looks to someone and asks: "Have you looked at Sasuke? He seems to be different than usually..."
"-looks at him- You're right, Ino. I wonder if something happened..."
"(Y-y/n)-chan, do y-you know what h-happened? I-it seems l-like h-he is looking at y-you."
"Now that you mention it Hinata, it really does seems so."
"Princess...?"
"Yeah, we had a fight earlier today."
"WHAT?! Why?"
"Let's just say he said something he shouldn't have to me and I lost my temper. I'm still angry at him and I don't want to talk about it now."
"A-alright, (y/n)-chan. You really look scary with that glare, you know."
"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to glare at any of you. Just thinking about it makes me glare because I haven't calm down enough."
"Now I just hope I never make you so angry at me..."
"Believe me, that's impossible for any of you."
"I-if you s-say so..."

~~Sasuke's POV~~

'Damn it! I messed up everything! She is still angry at me! But I have to admit it's my fault. I shouldn't have snapped at her like that. I should apologize to her...wait why do I even care?! And how should I have known this? I don't even know her! Well, it's not like I tried to get to know her even so that she is really cute...wait what am I thinking?! Ugh, I don't have time for any of this! I have to get stronger to get my revenge and nothing else should matter! GAHHH I'm so confused now! Why does she keep coming up in my mind? What the hell is wrong with me?!'

~~Reader's POV~~

I notice that Ixio takes a glance at Sasuke. Guess she just wants to see who the boy is. Some minutes later comes the teacher inside and I sit down next to Hinata and Ixio, while Sakura and Ino sit behind us. Iruka-sensei tells us that we have to make some clones of ourselves to graduate the academy. I groan and my head lands on the table. All my worries and nervousness for nothing! It's so simple! Ixio and some students seem to laugh at my reaction but I don't care. Iruka-sensei clears his throat to get the attention of the class back. He then tells us to come into the room next to this when our name is called out. There he will be waiting with Mizuki. I don't know who this Mizuki guy is but that doesn't matter. I just want to finish the test as soon as possible and I have luck. Iruka-sensei calls for me to follow him. I stand up and follow him while Ixio, Sakura and Ino shout good luck to me and Hinata smiles encouragingly. I smile to them and nod my head before I leave the class room. I follow Iruka-sensei into the room where the test is being held and see a man sitting at a table. He smiles kindly and friendly at me but I notice that his smile is fake. He has an evil aura and I am cautious now. I am sure he plans something, I just don't know what. Iruka-sensei sits down next to him and tells me: "You can begin now, (y/n)-san."
"I have a question first. Does it matter what kind of clones we are doing?"
"As long as you are able to make some clones it doesn't matter what kind they are."
"-grins- Alright~."

I then pull out a kunai from my porch and cut into my left arm. I let some of my silver blood drip down onto the floor before I do some hand signs and say: "Jutsu of the Blood clones!"

Then my blood grows bigger and forms twenty perfect clones of myself. One clone needs three to four drops of blood to be fully finished. I look to the teachers and notice their shocked faces. I tilt my head in confusion and ask: "Is something wrong?"
"-gets over the shock- Where did you learn this jutsu?"
"Uhm...I created it by myself because most clones don't survive one hit and I wanted that my clones can take as much damage as myself..."
"-even more surprised- Interesting...well, back to the topic. You pass the test. Congratulation, (y/n)-san!"
"Hooray! -releases jutsu- -the blood comes back to her wound and heals it completely-"
"-still surprised- -mumbles to himself- No wonder she was an anbu captain in Tsuki-Gakure... -to me- Well, then come here and take your headband from me."
"Alright. -goes to Iruka-sensei- -takes the headband and puts it around her forehead- Thank you, Iruka-sensei!"
"Don't know why you thank me but you're welcome. Good luck for your future missions."
"Thank you! Good bye, Iruka-sensei!"
"Bye, (y/n)-san!"

I am finally a genin! Yay! I am too happy to notice Sasuke walking past me towards the room and looking at me with guilty eyes. I go into the class room and I am engulfed in a big hug from my four friends. They were all congratulating me. I smile at them and thank them. Suddenly I feel something...I feel a dragon with whom I haven't made a contract with, yet. Ixio seems to feel it, too because her eyes are distant. We look at each other and nod. I turn to Hinata, Sakura and Ino and tell them: "I'm sorry, but I have to go now. I feel that a dragon is near Konoha with whom I haven't made a contract, yet."
"I-it's fine, (y/n)-chan. G-good luck for m-making the c-contract!"
"(Ino and Sakura) Good luck!"
"Thank you! What about we meet tomorrow and have a girl's day? I thought we could spend the last day before we are divided in teams to hang out together..."
"Sure! (Ino)"
"I agree! (Sakura)"
"I-I would l-like that. (Hinata)"
"Alright! Where do we meet?"
"What about your house, (y/n)-chan? So we don't have to worry you get lost again~. (Ino)"
"-pouts- That was mean..."
"-laughs- But it's true, Princess~."
"Not you, too, Ixio! ...Alright then we meet at my house. Is 1p.m. fine with you?"
"(all) Yes!"
"-nods- Ixio, could you please tell Kiki everything? I don't know when I will be back today."
"Sure, Princess! Just leave it to me!"
"Alright, thanks Ixio. See you girls tomorrow and good luck with the test!"
"Thank you and see you tomorrow!"

I teleport to the gates of Konoha and run in the direction of the dragon. I can't await to finally meet another dragon!

~~Ixio's POV~~

I see Princess (y/n) disappearing and sigh. I just hope everything will go fine. We dragons can't help her with making contracts because we aren't allowed to interfere in it. She has to do it by herself and all we can do is wait and hope for the best. I notice the boy Ino mentioned earlier looking around the room. What was his name again...oh right, Sasuke was it. I have to admit he is kinda cute and I think he could be good for (y/n). I mean their pasts are similar and she still has to keep her promise to her sensei. He leaves the room and I quickly say to the girls: "I should better get going and inform Lady Lunakage about it. I hope to see you again soon and wish you good luck."
"Alright, Ixio. Thank you and see ya!"

I nod happily and leave the room to catch up with Sasuke. When I am behind him I say: "Hello Sasuke. If you were looking for Princess (y/n) I'm sorry but she already left because she wants to make a contract with another dragon."
"-looks surprised- -gets over it- Hn, whatever."
"-smiles mischievously- Oh, really? Well, if you don't care then I guess I don't have to tell you what would make her anger disappear. -passes him to leave-"
"Wait!"
"-stops and turns around- So you want to know how?"
"-nods-"
"Alright. Just apologize to her and tell her you will accept her offer. Oh and maybe you should also give her some chocolates (or whatever sweet you like the most). She really loves it."
"-nods and mutters- Thanks..."
"You're welcome."

With that said I turn back around and go towards Lady Kiki's house. I smile at myself. Seems like I will have much fun with these two~.