The sound ninja attack

Warning: Contains violence

The dragons growl and glare at him murderously. Shi and Ifri get closer to me to be able to protect me if needed. Orochimaru's eyes widen slightly at first but then he laughs. "What else was to expect from the famous Tsukigakure anbu captain (n/n)." Damn it! How did he find that out?! "I see you're wondering how I know this. I have to admit it wasn't easy to find it out but that just made you even more interesting. Only one missing nin knew who the Dragon Princess was but unfortunately, he got killed before I could ask him. But lucky for me the Anbu member had enough information to find it out."

I grit my teeth while growling out. "You're going to pay for his death! And for Damon's death!"

He just smirks. "If you want to see me again then survive and pass this exam." Then he burns down his scroll but I don't care about it for now. What does he mean by 'survive'? I doubt he means to survive the test...Oh no, he won't...! "Of course, defeating my men, the sound nin trio on the way."

Selene then shouts out. "Why would we want to see your disgusting face again?!"

Orochimaru just smirks knowingly while doing some hand signs. Suddenly Selene, Shi and Yvern are sent back into their realms and the silver chakra isn't surrounding me anymore. He stares at me. "Seems like your stronger than I thought...Impressive."

He then does other hand signs and his throat grows larger wriggling like a snake. He shows his fangs and I am sure he is going to charge at me but I'm wrong. His head moves to Sasuke fast and I quickly get in between falling into his trap. Taking the chance Orochimaru bites into my neck and I bite my lip to not cry out. Sakura and Sasuke look at it shocked while Ifri is worried on the one hand and furious on the other. Orochimaru pulls his head away. "She will seek me...to seek power."

Suddenly my neck starts to pain horrible and I clutch it while closing my eyes tightly. I feel my wings disappear and myself falling down before I black out from exhaustion and the pain.

~~Ifri's POV~~

'How dare this low creature to bite my princess! I will kill him!' Unfortunately, I can't for now because her wings disappear and she falls to the ground. Flying to her I catch her before she hits the ground. Getting back up I see her teammate Sasuke attacking that snake angrily. I bring her to Sakura and after laying her down gently I look at her neck to see the curse mark this creep gave her. Hopefully Cara is able to heal it. I turn my attention back to the battle to see Sasuke being thrown to a tree and hitting his head hard. I ask Sakura to watch over (y/n) and dive down to catch Sasuke and take him to the branch. I lay him down next to Naruto and turn to Orochimaru but he already left. Cussing under my breath I walk back to my princess and observe her features. The mark hurts her much even though she doesn't show it but I can feel it as her guardian. I clench my fists in anger. 'Please survive, princess. Don't die like Damon...'

~~Sakura's POV~~

Looking at my unconscious teammates I wonder aloud. "What shall I do...?"

Ifri answers. "Don't start panicking. We should bring them to a safer place first. Then we think over our next step. Alright?"

I turn to him and nod. He then picks up Naruto and Sasuke leaving me to carry (y/n). We get down from the tree and lay them down under thick roots from the trees. We take care of them and I decide that I will protect them. They are always there when I need them and now it's my turn. We take turns in sleeping until he gets up during my shift stating he will go and get something to eat. I nod at him and he leaves. Looking up I notice the sun is already out. Suddenly I hear some noise from behind me and I grab a kunai before turning around slowly. There stands a squirrel and I sigh in relief before it comes closer and I quickly throw the kunai in its direction not wanting it to activate the trap. It retreats quickly. Some time later I hear a voice. "Hehe...up half of the night?"

I turn around and see the three sound ninja. The one with the bandages around his head speaks. "But it's no longer necessary. Wake up (y/n)-san. We want to fight her."

Having my hand on my weapon holster I ask. "Wha...what are you talking about?!! I know that someone named Orochimaru is pulling the strings from the shadows!! What is his purpose?!!!" They look at me surprised but I continue. "What is this weird mark on (y/n)-chan's neck? You did this to her...and now you want to fight her?!"

The other boy in the team that they will kill us but before he starts his attack the bandaged one notices the trap and destroys it. Then they charge at me and I smirk cutting the string next to me to trigger the other trap.It's a giant log which swings towards them. They're surprised at first but then the guy with the bandages destroys the log easily. My eyes widen in shock. "Frankly speaking you have no talent. A weakling like you shouldn't try to fight with people like us."

Tears are starting to form in my eyes when they are hit by someone else who shouts. "Leaf Spinning Wind!" They are thrown back and Lee appears in front of me. "Then you guys should also work harder."

One asks him who he is and he replies. "The beautiful green beast of the hidden leaf, Rock Lee!"

I ask why he is here and he answers that he will always appear when I or (y/n) are in danger. I thank him and he reminds me that he said he will protect us until he dies. The bandaged one attacks and they start fighting. Lee uses a jutsu called 'Initial Lotus'. He wraps the guy in his bandages and spins with him to the ground. He is in the ground with just his legs sticking out while Lee sits on the ground. The guy gets out of it and charges at Lee. He barely dodges it but his ear starts bleeding. The guy explains he can dodge his fist but he can never dodge the sound. So he attacks with vibrations in the air. He charges at me but Lee gets in his way and tries to use a jutsu but it fails. Lee gets attacked by his sound waves again and falls to the ground. I throw some kunais at the guy but he blocks them easily with his arm. Then I throw some shuriken but the other one gets in the way and blasts them back with air pressure. The girl grabs my hair and pulls on it hard making me wince in pain. She mocks me with her comments to my hair and says they should kill (y/n) and Sasuke in front of my eyes. I can't allow that! I am just getting in the way...always have to be protected by others...but this time I will protect those who are important to me! This time...get a good look at my back.'

I grab a kunai and cut my precious hair to get out of her grip. The girl attacks me but I use the Kawarimi No Jutsu to get away and charge at the guy. I throw kunais at him but he blasts them back and I use the Kawarimi No Jutsu again. This time I am above and he throws kunais at me. I get hit but I stab his right arm with my kunai and bite into his other one. He hits me several times trying to get me off of him but I am persistent. At one point he manages to get me off and wants to attack me but Ino's team appear in front of me. They start fighting against them while I take a quick look at (y/n) wondering what the seal is going to do with her.

~~(Y/n)'s POV~~

I am in a white area standing in front of my old me. She cries. "My family didn't have to die. In the end if you don't have strength you can't do anything. Because I was weak...my clan sacrificed themselves...Damon was killed before it...everyone died...No...you let them die...all you did was watch...if only you had strength..."

I just look at her. She is right all I did was watching but...there wasn't anything I could do for Damon and my mother kept me from doing something when my clan was wiped out. Nothing of this is my fault. It wasn't my decisions that led to their deaths. Closing my eyes I take a deep breath and think about the good memories I have not letting the darkness take over my mind. Some time later her offending comments disappear and I feel myself waking up. I slowly open my eyes and sit up. Turning to Sakura I see the state she is in and my anger let the curse seal wrap around my body...

~~Sakura's POV~~

Neji says something about him interfering won't be necessary anymore and I turn to my team. (Y/n) slowly stands up. "(Y/n)-chan! You're awake.."

I look at her shocked. Something is wrong with her. "Sakura-chan...who did this to you?" I don't say anything too shocked and scared to do. She looks like she is ready to murder someone. "Who is it?"