My fight with Sasuke

I start being nervous after I woke up. Today is the day of the graduation test. During breakfast I am quiet and lost in my thoughts. Kiki notices this with a small smile. After eating she says: "You don't have to worry, (y/n). I believe you will do great! Remember you were an anbu captain in Tsuki-Gakure and one of the best! Even if you fail miraculously then you have still enough time to do it again. You are young and you can still reach your goals. Don't think too much about this test. Get your mind off of it. Maybe you should summon one of your dragons. They will keep your mind busy. I know you will pass with best results!"
"Thank you for your encouragement and your advice, Kiki. I really needed it. If you don't mind I would like to go on a walk through the village."
"You're welcome, sweetie. Of course you can go out. Good luck and see you later, (y/n)!"
"See you, too, Kiki!"

I get out off my house and start walking through the village thinking about what to do. I still have much time until I have to go to the academy. I wonder if Hinata is already awake and wants to train with me together. No, that's not a good idea because first we will need our chakra and energy for the test and second I don't want to meet her cousin. I don't know why but he is strange for me. I notice that Sera wants to talk with me and quickly close my eyes to form a connection with her. When the connection is there I open my eyes and walk to look normal. Sera says: 'Good morning, (y/n).'
'Good morning, Sera. What do you want to talk about?'
'I just wanted to ask you if you know how to keep your promise you gave your former sensei after you graduate?'
'Damn it! I haven't thought of it, yet.'
'Well how about you tell him that he can always come to you if he need someone to talk to?'
'I don't think that he will like it and I don't want to be intrusive.'
'-mumbles to herself- Why are humans such weird creatures? -to me- You should just try it. I know our relation is different from yours but we are happy that we have each other if we need someone.'
'You are maybe right. I guess I give it a try. I will try to sense his chakra and if he isn't outside I will go to him and tell him this.'
'Alright. I will go back to sleep then. If you need me call for me. Good bye, (y/n).'
'Good bye, Sera.'

We break the connection and I concentrate on Sasuke's chakra. I find it on the training grounds and teleport there. I see him throwing shuriken and sneak up on him smirking. When I am right behind him I say: "Hello Sasuke-kun."

His body stiffens up and he quickly turns around with his eyes wide open in surprise. He gets over his shock and asks: "What do you want, (y/n)?"
"-rolls her eyes- No need to be so friendly. I just wanted to tell you something..."
"-sighs- I'm not interested in you even that you are stronger than the other girls."
"-looks at him surprised- -laughs loudly- I can't believe it! Don't be so cocky, Sasuke-kun. Not every girl immediately falls for you and I belong to those who resist you~."
"Then what do you want?"
"-stops laughing- -becomes serious- I just wanted to tell you that you can always come to me if you need help or someone to talk to."
"Why should I want to talk with you?"
"-sighs- Because....well, I know what happened to your clan and I thought you could need someone to talk to, someone who understands it..."
"-glares darkly- What do you think you know?! Someone like you who has everything will never understand what I think, what I feel, What I have been through! Stop pretending like you could because YOU will never understand it!"
"-glares back with a dark aura- Don't you dare to tell ME what I know or understand! You are the one who knows nothing! Have you ever thought about why I never miss my village? Why I stay with Kiki and not someone else? Why I train so much to become strong? Of course not because you are too focused on yourself to notice anything else! I know EXACTLY what you have been through! Maybe even more than that! You wanna know why? It's simple. I had to be alone without any friends and with the whole village hating me besides my family! I had to watch helplessly how my whole clan was killed in front of me by my sister! I had to hear from her that the former Lunakage wanted my death because he thought I am too dangerous! I had to hear that my clan decided to sacrifice themselves to make me too valuable to be killed! And I FREAKING HAD TO KILL MY OWN SISTER BEFORE SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING!!! Don't you ever dare to say again I know nothing or that I have everything because I lost EVERYTHING once!"
"-looks shocked- (Y/n), I..."
"Shut it, Sasuke! I better go before I do something I will regret later!"

With that I teleport myself on the rooftop of the Hokage's office. I sit down, lean against the railing and close my eyes to calm myself down. Stupid Sasuke! I just wanted to be nice and to let him know he isn't alone and all he does is insulting me! He should think before he opens his damned mouth! I ramble on like this in my mind. When I calm down enough I open my eyes an summon Ixio (). She goes out of the portal to her realm happily at first. She notices my state and asks me concerned: "Are you alright, Princess (y/n)? What happened? Was anyone mean to you again?"
"I'm fine Ixio. I just had a fight with a boy, that's all."
"Alright, if you say so...why have you summoned me, not that I mind."
"I just wanted to ask you if you could go to the academy with me. I am a bit nervous about the graduation test..."
"-smiles brightly- Of course! Am I allowed to stay with you in the academy, too? Pretty please!"
"-giggles- Fine but please don't cause any trouble."
"Alright, Princess~! Let's go~!"
"H-hey! Wait for me!"

I run after her. When I am next to her we start laughing and talking. She successfully gets my mind of the test and my fight.