First day in academy part 2

During the lesson I try to pay attention to Iruka-sensei but it's hard because I know it already and I can't concentrate because of the stares. Luckily, I learned to hide these feelings and only Lady Kiki can read me like a book. I'm glad when it's finally time for a break and I go outside. I choose a tree and do some shuriken throwing exercise. I don't know why but it calms me. I'm about to throw my fourth shuriken when I feel a presence with a great amount of chakra. My instincts get in action and I turn around very quick while throwing the shuriken in the direction of the chakra. I hear a scream and the sound of a shuriken hitting a wall. My eyes widen when I see a boy in my age sitting on the ground. I turn around completely and bow while apologizing: "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt or scare you. I was so focusing on my training that I acted on instinct! Please forgive me!"
"I-it's fine. Guess it wasn't my best idea to sneak up on you while you train."

I look back up to the boy. He has spiky blond hair, light blue eyes, wears green goggles around his forehead, and orange clothing. I can still feel the big amount of chakra inside him and wonder if he is a Jinchuriki like me. I will ask Sera (11-tailed dragon sealed in her) later about it. He looks like he forgot something and says: "Oh, right! I haven't introduced myself. I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be Hokage one day, believe it!"
"Good luck, Naruto-kun. Seems like we have something in common because I want to be Lunakage one day!"
"That's great, (y/n)-chan! You-"
"NARUTO!!! Don't annoy her! And be more respectful!"

Next thing that happens is a girl with long pink hair and green eyes punches him on his head. She glares at Naruto. He sits on the ground with his hands on his head: "OWWW! Why did you do that, Sakura-san?"
"Because you shouldn't annoy (y/n)-san, baka!"
"Wait a moment! He hasn't annoyed me. I accidently threw a shuriken at him and I aplologized to him and we just started to talk with each other. And I don't mind it that he addresses me with '-chan' because I'm used to it and because I'm the youngest in class, at least I think I am. Please don't be mad at him."
"Oh, ok. If you say so, (y/n)-san."
"Thank you, (y/n)-chan! I better get going, see ya!"
"See ya, too, Naruto-kun!"
"I should introduce myself I guess. Hi (y/n)-san! I'm Sakura Haruno. Nice to meet you."
"Hi Sakura-san. It's nice to meet you, too."
"HEY Billboard Brow! I wanted to introduce me to her first!"
"Then you should have been faster, Ino-Pig!"
"What did you call me, Billboard Brow?!"
"You heard me Ino-Pig!"
"You-"
"Please stop that! I don't want to be the cause for a fight."
"-both- Sorry, (y/n)-san!"

I look from Sakura to the other girl. She has long blond hair tied in a high ponytail, blue eyes and violet clothing. She seems to be very confident. I would like to know why they both seems to hate each other. Maybe they will tell me one day. I ask the blonde girl: "What's your name?"
"Oh, right. My name is Ino Yamanaka. It's a pleasure to meet you."
"The pleasure is all mine, Ino-san. You have both really pretty names."
"-both- Thank you, (y/n)-san!"
"What can your Kekkai Genkai do? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to."
"Well, I have two Kekkai Genkai's. One is my Dragan, which allows me to copy others Kekkai Genkai, and the other one is...how to describe it...to make a contract with dragons so I'm able to summon them and to activate my Dragon Claws, Scales and Wings."
"That's awesome. You must be really strong then."
"I guess I am strong but my Dragan is more a curse for my family than a blessing."
"Why?"
"Only girls can be born with it and usually they don't survive her first year of living because of it. I'm the second one to survive it."
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked..."
"It's fine. It's just how it is. Topic change. What do you do usually during break?"
"Well, we usually try to get the attention of Sasuke Uchiha. He is just so cool!"
"Who is that?"
"Oh, right. You are from another village. He is the one just sit next to in class, the one with black hair and onyx eyes."
"I see...wait. Aren't you mad at me because I took the seat next to him?"
"Not really. You are way too nice and cool for us to be mad. Besides you are my friend now and if I can't get him than you should."
"What do you mean with she is your friend, Ino-Pig? She is my friend and I want her to get Sasuke if I can't!"
"As if Billboard Brow!"
"You want to be my friends? Really???"
"-both- Of course. Why do you ask?"
"-nervously- Well, back in my village none of the other children wanted to befriend me. They are scared of me because I have more power than them. I am a monster in their eyes..."
"How cruel! You are too friendly and kind-hearted to be a monster!"
"At least one thing I agree with you. Then it's settled! Sakura and me are going to be your first friends! I think we should be able to decrease our fighting at least when we are around you. Don't you think, Billboard?"
"Of course, Pig!"
"Thank you very much! That means so much to me!"
"No problem, (y/n)-chan!"

I chat with my two new friends during the rest of break. Of course Sakura and Ino bicker a lot but they try to do it not that often and for that I'm thankful. When break is over we go back into class. I wave at them and get into my seat. I look at Sasuke and think 'He must be the one my sensei told me about. Seems like I can keep my promise for now.' I look back at the teacher when he starts the lesson. Some minutes later he tells us to pick a sparring partner with who we spar until lunch. I think it over if I should ask Ino or Sakura but no matter who I ask one will be disappointed. I sigh. What am I going to do? I then hear Sasuke saying: "Hey, (y/n)-san."
"Yes, Sasuke-kun?"
"I want to spar with you."
"I would like to. I just have to ask my friends if they are fine with it."
"Hn"

I get up quickly and go to Sakura and Ino. I ask them: "Hey, girls. Are you fine with it if I spar with Sasuke-kun? He asked me to in his own way."
"Of course! We already had a feeling he is going to ask you because you seem to be really strong and no one here would be a better sparring partner for him than you."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, (y/n)-chan. Now go to him. You don't want to let him wait for long, do you?"
"Alright. Thank you and I wish you much fun!"
"Same for you!"

I go back to Sasuke and nod at him. He just 'hn's at it and we go outside like everyone else. There Iruka-sensei tells us to start. I get in my fighting stance and wait for Sasuke to start. He charges at me and tries to land a punch on my head but I dodge it easily. He tries it again and this time I block it with my fist and send him backwards. He seems to be shocked that I'm able to do it. We spar like this for a while with me dodging and blocking easily and him to have a hard time 'cause I am too fast. Iruka-sensei interrupts us when he sees Sasuke panting. I look at him and notice everyone watching us with wide eyes. I guess he is the best in class and they haven't expected me to be that good. Sakura and Ino are smiling to me and mouthing 'Good job' . I smile back and mouth 'Thank you'. Everyone gets back to sparring after Iruka-sensei turns his attention back to them. I go to Sasuke and tell him that he is really good and that I would like to spar with him again. He just 'hn's again and turns his head away from me. I hear the girls squeal and I wonder why. I shrug it off and look around if there is something for me to do. I see Naruto being all by himself and wonder why he doesn't spar like anyone else. I go up to him and say: "Hey Naruto-kun!"
"Huh? Oh...hey (y/n)-chan."
"Why aren't you sparring?"
"I don't have a partner..."
"If you want to I could spar with you. Sasuke needs a break anyways and I am bored."
"Really?! Thank you, (y/n)-chan!"
"You're welcome. Now come on before the time is over!"

I then spar with Naruto. It doesn't take as long for him to pant like Sasuke but he has a great determination. I thank him and tell him that he will be one day really strong with his determination. He grins widely and thanks me. I smile, nod at him and go back to Sasuke to see if he is fit for another round. He sees me and gets in a fighting stance, signalling me he is ready. I smile and this time I charge at him to land a punch. He blocks it and we keep going on until it is time for lunch. I turn to Sasuke and thank him for being my partner. Then I turn back and go inside our classroom to eat. The boy who sits on my other side is with his friends to eat with them. I look around and see Ino and Sakura waving me over. I nod and go to them with my lunch. I sit down and notice another girl sitting with us. She has short blue-black hair and pale eyes. 'She must be a Hyuuga'. I smile at her and ask: "Hello! What's your name?"
"I-I am Hinata Hyuuga. N-nice meeting y-you."
"That's a nice name. It's nice to meet you, too."
"T-thank y-you."
"You're welcome. By the way Sakura-chan, Ino-chan, do you know why the girls were squealing earlier?"
"Haven't you noticed it? Sasuke was blushing a bit! He looked so cute!"
"Oh, that's why he turned his head away. But why was he blushing?"
"Maybe he likes you~."
"I doubt that. I'm still the new student. Topic change, please."

They sigh and we chat about different things. Even Hinata seems to enjoy it. Unfortunately, lunch has to be over too soon and I go back into my seat. Iruka-sensei continues with his lesson but I think about other things, like where I can go to for training and where is the best place to eat something. When school is finally over I go outside together with Ino, Sakura and Hinata. Lady Kiki waits there for me and she smiles when she sees me talking and laughing with my new friends. I notice her waiting patiently for me and say good bye to my friends. They do it to and we decide to spend tomorrows breaks together again. I go to Lady Lunakage and we go to our home here in Konoha. She asks me what happened after she left and I tell her everything. When we get home she prepares diner and I go out to our backyard to train a bit. After diner I go in my room and change into my sleep wear. I get into bed and fall into a peaceful slumber.