Kabuto

They face each other and Rock Lee tries to flirt with Sakura and me. She is disgusted, Ixio squeals, Naruto and Sasuke glare at him and I still am confused. How can you love someone you just met? I mean don't you first get to know the person? Suddenly Sasuke snaps and tells him to already start fighting. Lee turns his attention back to Sasuke.

Naruto exclaims he will take care of him but Lee refuses stating he only wants to fight Sasuke. Naruto is annoyed by it and charges at him but he is fast in blocking his attack and throws him onto the ground. He than announces that we won't be able to defeat him because he is the strongest Leaf Genin. My team and Ixio look at each other and suddenly start laughing. I look at them. "What are you four laughing about exactly?"

Ixio calms downs her laughing and replies still smiling. "Well Princess, he might be able to beat Naruto or even Sasuke but definitely not you and we are laughing because he seems to think he can."

I nod finally understanding and notice Lee is staring at me curiously. Sasuke seems to see that too. "If you want to fight her you have to go through me first, thick brows."

The two then start fighting with each other. Sasuke activates his Sharingan but still Lee throws him to the ground. He uses only Tai-jutsu and Sasuke's body can't react to it. He charges at my team mate again but I have enough and interfere. I jump up and kick him away before he throws another attack at Sasuke. Using my air jutsus I bring him down on the ground gently. I get back to the ground. "I fight him. You two need your energy for the exams and I recover faster than you."

They nod at me and Lee charges at me but I dodge him quickly. His eyes go wide at it while I again kick him in the wall. He stands back up and starts to unwrap his bandages. What is he planning? Before I can find that out a turtle appears and starts scolding him. Suddenly a man appears on the back of the turtle and...he looks like an older version of Lee! My team starts talking about his even thicker eyebrows and Lee tells them to stop insulting Gai-sensei. And I thought our sensei is weird...

Suddenly he punches Lee and right after that they embrace each other crying heavily...how the hell can they be so strong?! Sure I always say to never judge a book by it's cover but seriously even I would underestimate them when they act like this! Now I feel sorry for their team members...having to deal with them every time. I hear Naruto saying something about that's some good stuff. If that's the reason for their....strange behavior then they should stop it.

Gai turns to us. "Hey you guys, how's Kakashi doing?"

We ask him if he knows Kakashi and he chuckles before disappearing. I turn to my team and growl at him when he reappears behind them but he continues. "People refer to us as 'Eternal Rivals'...50 wins and 49 losses...I'm stronger than Kakashi."

Lee then shouts something about Gai being incredible and I start laughing remembering what I heard about them. Everyone turns to me confused. I calm my laughter and answer to the unspoken question. "I heard of you two and it seems like you take everything as a challenge so your count doesn't mean anything at all. Comparing the strength of you two I would say Kakashi-sensei is stronger."

He just smiles at me. "So you are the little girl that was sent from Tsukigakure. I heard the other senseis talking about you and your marvelous skills. Judging how you dodged Lee's attack and managed to kick him in the wall I would say you are a strong ninja and a worthy opponent for my students. Well, you should head to the class room. Good luck Lee."

With that he disappears leaving me confused and curious. What did the other senseis say about my skills? Do they know more than I would like? How did they find out about my skills? Is someone spying on me?! I feel someone shaking my shoulder and I get out of my thoughts turning towards the person. Ixio stands there looking at me questioningly. "Is everything fine, Princess (y/n)? You seemed to be worried about something..."

"Oh no, I am fine. Just thinking about something unimportant. Sorry for spacing out like this!" I try to reassure her but I see in her eyes that she doesn't believe me.

She let it slide this once and tells me. "Alright...your team wants to go to the room. Are you ready, Princess (y/n)?"

I grin at her brightly. "Of course I am!"

She smiles and we go to room 301. Kakashi-sensei waits in front of the room for us and tells us why he lied about taking the Chunin exam is an individual choice. I roll my eyes already knowing the reason. He then wishes us luck and we go inside. I gulp slightly at the sight. There are so many ninjas! I just hope we don't have to face them all during the exam. Suddenly I am glomped from behind by someone I know quite well. "(Y/n)-chan! You're late! I haven't seen you since we met at Ichirakus so I've been waiting impatiently."

Sakura tells Ino to get away from me and these two start bickering. I for once decide to ignore it. Two boys are walking to us and I recognize them as Shikamaru and Choji, Ino's team members. Then Hinata's team comes to us and I walk up to her happily. I hug her for a moment because I haven't seen her for so long. During this I sneak a letter into her bag where I wrote down everything I told my team and Ino. I release her and nod at Kiba, Akamaru and Shino. They start talking really loud and I observe the other challengers. If we are right then at least one of Orochimarus minors is here too. Who could it be...

A guy with silver-hair in a pony-tail and glasses walks up to us. "Hey you guys, you should be more quiet. You guys are rookies just out of the academy right? Screaming like school girls....geez...This isn't a picnic."

Ino asks him who he thinks he is and he answers. "I'm Kabuto. But instead of that, look behind you."

I don't have to turn around to notice all the angry stares we get. Instead I'm watching Kabuto...something about him tells me to be careful...that he is evil. At least I might found his spy...now I just have to make him interested in my power so he tells him about me. Maybe he will change his target then. Kabuto looks at me curiously and asks, "If something wrong? You are staring at me for quite some time."

I reply coldly. "Why should I tell you, a stranger, if something is wrong? That's none of your concern."

Everyone looks at me surprised and I see curiosity shine in his eyes. That means I'm one step closer to keep Sasuke safe. He shrugs it off and says that everyone is nervous and we shouldn't make a scene. He also says he can't blame us because we are clueless rookies and remind him of how he used to be. Sakura asks him if that is his second time.

He replies that this is his seventh time and that he will share some infos with us with his nin-info cards. I snort. "No thanks. Your cards must suck when you still are a Genin even after so many tries and when you call me a 'clueless rookie'. Besides if anyone tries here to attack my friends he has to get through me and I shouldn't be underestimated."

I go to the wall on the other side and lean on it observing the other challengers. They all look at me...damn it! I didn't want to get unwanted attention! Oh well, I gained his interest and that's what counts the most. I also see the confused expressions from my friends but they shrug it off and ask Kabuto about some ninjas. Some minutes later I see Ixio walking to me. She leans on the wall right next to me. "You think Kabuto is Orochimarus spy. I can tell you that I have a very bad feeling about him too. And you were right. He doesn't have any information about your time in Tsuki."

I nod at her. "That's good. Thank you Ixio. I know you asked him about me."

She smiles at me. Suddenly Naruto gets on a table and shouts out his name and that he won't lose to anyone here. I sigh smiling. Typical Naruto. I turn my attention back to the others. I see three sound ninjas attacking Kabuto and he pretends to get hit and...eat backwards. I roll my eyes at it. He just had to add such a disgusting thing.

I then hear someone shout. "Quiet down you worthless bastards!!!" Wait I know this voice...oh no, not him! "Thanks for waiting...I am Morino Ibiki, the examiner for the Chuunin selection exam's first test. Hidden sound guys, stop doing as you please before the exam. Do you want to fail already?"

Great, it is him...then this test will be hard. One of the sound guys apologizes for their behavior. Ibiki just grunts at it. "Bah! Here is a good opportunity to say this...there will be no fighting without the permission of the examiner. Even if permission is granted, killing your opponent will not be tolerated. Those pigs that disobey me will be failed immediately. Do I make myself clear?"

I go to my team and smile at them trying to calm them. They smile back. Then Ibiki shouts. "(L/n), your dragons aren't allowed to be in the room. Or do you want to fail so fast?"

I roll my eyes at him. "Gosh, stay calm Ibiki. Ixio leaves right before the test starts. You should know better than trying to scare me."

He just smirks at this while I ask Ixio to wait outside for me. She nods and glares at him before she leaves. My friends look at me wide-eyed and everyone else just looks at me wondering why we know each other. He clears his throat. "We will now start the first test in the Chuunin exam. You will pick one of these tabs and sit in the seat assigned to you. We will then hand out the exams."

Naruto has a mental break down and I quickly and secretly do the hand signs for my jutsu. We then all go to the front and I get the seat next to Ino. She smiles at this. After everyone got a seat Ibiki explains the rules. That will take sometime...