Getting lost and fan boy problems

I wake up the next day early in the morning, grab my clothes and go into the bathroom. There I comb my (h/l) (h/c) hair and wrap the bandages around it. (If not ignore it) I brush my teeth and change into my ninja clothing. I leave the bathroom and go into the kitchen to make breakfast for myself because Lady Kiki won't wake up before midday. I eat silently and then wash the dishes from yesterday and the ones I used just a few minutes ago. Afterwards I think it over what I should do before I have to go to the academy. I decide it would be a good idea to take a walk through Konoha and look out for any good training places. I leave a note for Lady Kiki and go outside. I walk for a while and all I see are different houses and some shops. When I walk around a corner I notice that I already was at this place twice. I sigh. I got lost in a village again! I look around but I don't see any villagers. I use my Dragan to look for someone who can help me and I sense the chakra from Sasuke. Why is he up already and where does he go to? Maybe I should ask him... I follow his chakra and after some minutes I find him walking on the street. I smile and go up to him while shouting: "Good morning Sasuke-kun!"

He turns around and says: "What do you want, (y/n)?"
"Geez, no need to be overly friendly. -sigh- Actually I wanted to ask you if you know a good training place. I got lost while searching for one..."
"Hn. What kind of ninja gets lost that easily?"
"Me obviously. I can't be good at everything and I never said I am perfect. Would you please help me, Sasuke-kun? Pretty please -puppy dog eyes-?"
"Ugh, fine but I'm not going slower just for you. If you can't keep my pace then it's your problem."
"Really?! Thank you very much!"
"Hn."

He continues to walk and I walk by his side. I stay silent because I don't think he is much of a talker. Seems like it will be more difficult to keep my promise to my former sensei than I thought. After some minutes we arrive at a place a forest, a lake (or was it a river?) and a wide field of grass where three wooden pillars (don't know what they are called, sry) stand near each other. I look at Sasuke and he says: "These are the training grounds. You should be able to train here. But don't think I wait for you to bring you to the academy. You have to find it yourself."
"Don't worry, I can teleport to the academy because I was there already. Thank you again for showing me the training grounds, Sasuke-kun! -bows-"
"Hn, whatever."

He says and goes away. Guess I will need much time to get through his barriers. I sigh and sit down on the ground. I close my eyes and concentrate to start a conversation with Sera. Just a few seconds later I hear her voice in my mind: 'Hello (y/n).'
'Hey Sera. Have you sensed the boy's chakra who disturbed my training yesterday at school?'
'You mean the Naruto-kid?'
'Yep'
'And you want to know if he is a Jinchuriki like you.'
'Exactly.'
'Well, he actually is the Jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox Kurama but he doesn't seem to know it.'
'Are you sure? And is this even possible? I mean he should feel his power or am I wrong?'
'Usually, yes. In his case it seems like his seal is really strong so he doesn't notice it, yet and no one has told him that Kurama is sealed in him even though the whole adult villagers seems to know it.'
'Poor Naruto. It must have been hard to be ignored and treated badly without even knowing why.'
'I guess so. You should still be careful. Kyuubi hates humans and I don't know how long the seal will held him back.'
'Alright. But I won't treat him differently. He deserves it to have a good life, too.'
'-giggles- That's typical or you. I will be sleeping then again. Bye, (y/n) and good luck with the Uchiha.'
'Thanks and see ya!'

Sera breaks the connection and I open my eyes. I notice it is already time for school so I stand up. I do the hand sign for the teleportation jutsu and think of my school. I disappear from the training grounds and stand in front of the academy. I go inside and into my classroom. I sit down near the windows and wait. Seems like I am too early but it's better than to be too late. I guess I can summon one of my dragon friends to keep me company. Just who? The dragon of fire Ifri, of water Levi, of earth Mino, of wind Val, of lighting Ixio, of ice Shi or of heal Cara...Well I guess I summon Ifri. He is the first dragon who made a contract with me after all. I close my eyes, do the hand signs and chant the summoning spell. I slowly open my eyes. Some seconds later the portal to the fire realm opens and Ifri appears in human form. He bows and asks: "What can I do for you, princess?"
"-sigh- First, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me 'princess'? Secondly, I would like your company before my class mates come here if you don't mind, Ifri."
"-snickers- I will always call you 'princess' because you are our princess, Lady (y/n). You should start to get used to it~. And of course I will keep you company. I can't allow boredom to kill you now, can I? -winks-"
"Alright. Guess there is nothing I can do about the 'princess'-thing...for now. Thank you for staying with me 'til my class mates get here."
"For you always, Lady (y/n)."

I smile and we start to talk about what has happened after the last time I summoned him. I really like my dragons. I don't know what I would do without them. We talk for many minutes until we hear foot steps outside. He looks at me smiling and wishes me much fun. I thank him and he goes back into his realm. I look at the door and see some students coming in but unfortunately, no one who I talked to already. I sigh. Some more students come inside and I hear some discussing. I wonder what it is about but that's no concern of mine and I won't eavesdrop on them. One boy comes over to me and asks me if he can sit next to me. Before I can answer him that I'm sorry but I want to sit with my friends another boy comes up and says to him: "You can't sit next to her because I will sit there!"
"Why would she want to sit next to you, idiot? Can I sit next to you, (y/n)-san?"
"NO! I will be the one sitting there!"
"No! I will!"

What the hell is going on?! Why do they all want to sit next to me?! Wait...are they fan-boys?! Damn! What do I do now? I'm surrounded with fan-boys for god's sake! I look around panicked and hope for someone I know to show up. Just then I hear two female voices shout: "BACK OFF! WE ARE SITTING NEXT TO HER!"

I look with relief to Ino and Sakura who are currently pushing their way through the crowd. I shout their names and throw myself at them, enveloping them in a tight hug. They glare at the boys who run away to sit somewhere else. I let go of them and thank them multiple times. When they ask why I haven't told them to go away I answer that I can't handle fan-boys. I just don't know what to do when I'm surrounded by a crowd of annoying, screaming boys! They look at me and say that they will walk with me from now on to school so I wouldn't be alone with them for a while. I smile brightly at them and thank them. We take our seats and start talking, completely unaware of the pair of eyes who was watching the whole scene with a smirk.