Zabuza the silent killer

Warning: Contains one swear word. (at least I think it was only one...). Just to let you know.^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Reader's POV~~

We are sitting in a boat and I am next to Mino. He is slightly pale because he gets sick while being on a boat or ship. His eyes are closed and it looks like he is asleep but I know he is awake. We both think about what dangers are waiting for us during this mission and he tries to think about some strategies. I don't listen to the conservation of my team and the other two men because I'm too much in thought. I only notice that Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke look at me from time to time, possibly thinking about why I know more than a normal Genin who just started should. Guess I will have to tell them soon that I am more experienced than any other Genin we know. But I will focus more on the mission for now and think about how and what to tell them later.

~~Sakura's POV~~

I look at (y/n)-chan every now and then thinking about the happenings from earlier. 'How did she know someone was watching us? How could she stay so calm and not freak out and warn them that she knows they are there? How can she know so much? I mean she just became a Genin like us and she seems to be much more experienced. Thinking about it, I don't really know much about her past...GAH! I'm such a bad friend! Why have I never asked her about her past?! I will definitely ask her about it when we arrive at Tazuna's house!'

~~Naruto's POV~~

I take a few glances at (y/n) during the ride thinking to myself. 'Why is she already so good at being a ninja? Even Kakashi-sensei seemed to be impressed! Does she work harder than me for her dream to become the next Lunakage? No, that can't be the reason...you can't prepare yourself to face such situations without fear...but does that mean it's not her first dangerous mission? But that can't be either...I mean she is one or two years younger than us and she just became a Genin! Or is it maybe because of the contract making with dragons that she stayed calm? It's so confusing! I will just ask her when I get the chance, believe it!'

~~Sasuke's POV~~

I look at (y/n) thinking about her calm expression before and during the fight. She knew exactly what to do and I wonder. 'Why is she already so strong and observant? Why did she notice that something was wrong and I not? How can she be so good while just starting to become a ninja? ...Is this maybe not her first higher mission? Was she maybe already on a higher rank than us? Kakashi-sensei was impressed but not really surprised about her skills...All I know about her past is what happened to her family and how she was treated in her village but that's it. What is she hiding from us...?'

~~Back to reader's POV~~

I sigh in relief when we finally get off from the boat. I don't get sick like Mino but I prefer walking, flying and swimming. I stay on guard while we continue our walk. Naruto suddenly throws a shuriken in a bush and I get more alarmed by it. There isn't anything and I sigh. Mino grunts in annoyance because he also thought Naruto saw something we haven't noticed. Still I have a bad feeling, like something is about to happen. Naruto throws another shuriken and hit a white snow bunny. Wait...a white snow bunny during this season? He must have been hold in a house and maybe used for the substitution jutsu....seems like the next battle is near.

~~???-POV~~

'No wonder that the demon brothers couldn't do a thing...if Kakashi, the copy ninja, from Konohagakure with his Sharingan is with them...and this (h/c) girl...could she be the famous (n/n), the Dragon Princess from Tsukigakure? Yes, she is it. The last (l/n) with one of the rarest Kekkai Genkai, Dragan...this will be interesting...'

~~Reader's POV~~

I look at Kakashi-sensei and he nods at me. He noticed it too. Suddenly I see something and shout: "GET DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!!"

I let myself fall on the ground and something flies above us. I get back up and see a rogue ninja from Kirigakure. My eyes widen when I recognize him. He is Zabuza Momochi also known as the silent killer. Kakashi-sensei knows him, too. He tells my comrades to stay away and I activate my Dragan (pupils get smaller until they are only slits). Zabuza then says: "-to Kakashi- You must be Kakashi with the Sharingan and you -turns to me- must be (n/n) with the Dragan. I am honestly surprised to see that you are a little girl. After all I heard I thought you would be...scarier."
"-smirks- Well, there isn't a better cover for me because no one would think that after hearing the rumors."
"Still I don't think a little girl ,who just watched her family die, could be able to beat me, even when she is the famous anbu captain from Tsukigakure, Dragon Princess (n/n)."
"-getting terrifying- WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOU DON'T KNOW A THING SO JUST SHUT UP, YOU BASTARD!!!"
"Princess, please calm down. He only wants to enrage you."
"-growls- -calms down slowly-"
"Nonetheless I will get the old man."
"Guys get in position. Protect Tazuna at all costs and don't interfere in the fight, no matter what. -shows his Sharingan-"
"Mino, you stay with them please and keep the attacks away from them. I'll fight with Kakashi-sensei."
"As you wish, Princess."
"Seems like I get to see the famous Sharingan from Kakashi and the Dragan from little (n/n). It's an honour."
"What is a Sharingan?!"
"-Sasuke explains it-"
"...When I belonged to the assassinate group from Kirigakure, I found information about you two in our tracing book. There, you Kakashi, are known as the 'copy ninja', the man who already copied over 1000 jutsus....and you are known as the 'Bloody Dragon', the girl who always finishes her mission killing everyone in her way without getting even a scratch."
'WHAT?! Why is (y/n) a Genin now when she was already an anbu capitain?!'
"Bloody Dragon, huh? Well, I didn't know this name until now but -shrugs shoulders- it's true, I kill everyone who stands in my way on finishing a mission without a scratch. -smirks evilly- If you know that much then you should also know what is going to happen now~."
"Enough talking. I have to kill the old man....but it seems I have to kill you two first!"