"Why are we explaining ourselves to this killer?" Eli asked

"Eli!"

"We choke on cow's blood so that none of them suffer. Tonight they murdered Conrad and they celebrated,"

"Eli, that's enough,"

"Yeah, Eli, that's enough," Kat repeated.

"What's done is done. We're leaving this town tonight,"

"Then why did you bring me here? Why are you even talking to me?"

"Believe me, I'd rather not. But I know your kind. Once you have the scent you'll keep tracking us. It doesn't matter where we go. Hunters will find us,"

"So you're asking us not to follow you,"

"We have a right to live. We're not hurting anyone,"

"Right, so you keep saying, but give me one good reason why I should believe you,"

"Fine." Lenore got in Katerina's face "You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to let you go," Kat looked at her, startled. "Take her back. Not a mark on her,"

Two vampires lead Katerina back to the truck, her head covered in the sack again. They drove off.

***

Dean and Gordon sat at the table in the motel, discussing strategy over a map, while Sam was on the phone.

"This is the best pattern I can establish. It's sketchy at best," Gordon explained

"Looks like it's all coming from this side of town. Which means the nest would be around here someplace, right?"

"Yep, that's what I'm thinking. Problem is, there's thirty-five, forty farms out there. I've searched about half of them already, but nothing yet. They're covering their tracks real good,"

"Well, I guess we'll just have to search the other half." Dean looked at his watch "What time is it? Where is Kat?"

"Maybe found a guy to sleep the night with," Gordon smirked

Dean shook his head "Kat's not like that..."

The door opened and Katerina entered. She gave Dean a look.

Sam hung up the phone and went over to her. "Where you been?"

"Can I talk to you two..." Katerina glanced over at Gordon "alone,"

Dean looked at Gordon "You mind chillin' out for a couple minutes?"

Sam and Dean exited the motel room, following Kat into the parking lot.

"Maybe we've got to rethink this hunt," Katerina said

"What are you talking about?" Dean asked

"Where were you?" Sam asked

"In the nest," Kat replied

"You found it?" Dean asked

"They found me,"

"How'd you get out?" Sam asked

"How many'd you kill?" Dean asked

"None," Katerina answered.

"Well, Kat, they didn't just let you go,"

"That's exactly what they did,"

"All right, well, where is it"

"I was blindfolded, I don't know,"

"Well, you've got to know something,"

Kat bit her lip before sighing "We went over that bridge outside of town, but Dean, listen. Maybe we shouldn't go after them,"