thank you

it's over. that's it. it's over. and I honestly don't know how to feel about it. like, im glad it's over so I can go and write new shit but I'm also really sad that it's ending because this series has been such a big part of my life and I'm so happy that I wrote this and so many people enjoyed it.

I started this series back in 2015 and it was actual shit, like the first book didn't even reach 1,000 reads by the time I was finished with it. I liked the book so much though that I wrote a second one and that's when it started to get popular. That's when people started commenting saying they wanted more and more and more. That's when my following went up and people dmed me saying that they loved my book and they couldn't wait for me to make more. So that's when the third book happened.

I didn't want to make a third book at all but I loved writing this so much that I did and it was such a success. Not just the third one but the whole series.

By the time I was half way finished with the third one, the first book had reached 50,000 and I was freaking out. I was like 'why do people read my shit? It's so bad!' But I'm glad people read it and I'm so glad everyone liked it.

I'm so glad that you guys let me spend three years writing this series. I'm so glad you guys liked it so much. I'm so glad you guys voted and commented because believe it or, without those votes and comments, I would've stopped writing the series a long time ago.

But thank you guys so much for supporting me throughout this series. Thank you so much for being there for me and letting me vent to you guys in some parts of the books. Thank you for just doing everything you've done for me.

I'm forever thankful for all of you and I can't wait to see what 2018 holds for us.

I love you guys.

- makayla