53

I left Chandler with Kian while I went to get Sierra. My anxiety was at an all time high right now and I was overthinking this whole situation.

I knocked on Sierra's door and waited for someone to come to the door.

The doorknob turned and Sierra was behind it.

"Hey, Mom." She said softly with a small smile on her face.

"Hey, sweetheart. Your dad and I need to talk to you. Can you come into our bedroom?" She turned to look at Hunter. "Just you." I said before she could say anything.

She looked at me confused before walking out of her room and closing the door behind her. She followed me into our room and sat in the chair beside our bed. Kian was sitting up against the headboard with our newborn son in his arms.

"Mom, what's this about?" Sierra said after a couple seconds of silence.

"Sierra, firstly, you need to know that we did this to keep our family safe, okay? This has nothing to do with your decisions or anything you've decided since you found out you're pregnant, okay?" I explained.

Her face contorted with confusion. "Mom, you're scaring me."

"Sweetheart, we made a deal. With Cameron." Kian said.

"A deal? What kind of deal?" She stood up from her spot in the chair. I followed suit.

"We told him that once you have the baby, we'd give it to Brandon if he promised to keep our family safe."

"You did what?!" She yelled causing Chandler to start crying. I looked at him to see Kian rocking him and shushing him softly.

"Please don't make this any harder than it already is. I just want to keep you guys safe and unharmed okay? Can you take that into consideration?" I said slowly to try and calm her down.

"You made a decision for me about my child and didn't even think twice of it. You didn't even care about what I'd want." She growled.

"You're 16 and even if you wanted the child, you wouldn't be able to care for it. You need to be focusing on school; not an infant! Do you want this family to be safe or not, Sierra?" I said, my voice gradually getting louder.

"Don't pretend you're doing this for anybody else but yourself. Maybe I want this baby. What if I do want it? Are you still going to give it to its disgusting father who just got released from jail? Who's hanging around a drug addict?"

"Sierra–"

"No, you don't even care. You're wasting your breath. I'm not giving my child away whether you like it or not. If I have to, I'll move in with my grandparents or with Hunter."

We haven't talked to my parents since the trips were born. She wouldn't move in with them. For all I know, they could be across the damn country.

"I love you, Mom but you can keep making decisions for me."

"Sorry Sierra, the deal's already done."

"You make it really hard to talk to you about anything I want or need to." And with that, she walks out, leaving  me even more pissed of than when the conversation started.

I sighed and sat back down on the bed.

"She'll understand, Haylie. She's just overwhelmed, okay?" Kian's hand lands on the small of my back and my frustration washes away.

"I just hope she understands before that baby comes." I say softly.

I hear him shuffling behind me and soon, our son is in the middle of us.

"Everything's going to be okay, baby girl. I promise." He kisses my shoulders as I sigh.

THIS IS FUCKING SHORT BUT IM SORRY.

⚠️I WILL NOT BE UPDATING UNTIL NEXT WEEK AT LEAST BECAUSE IM GETTING MY WISDOM TEETH OUT TOMORROW⚠️

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES