31%

Brandon held my hand as he drove 20 miles over the speed limit. We were almost at the hospital when we got pulled over. My breathing was crazy out of control and I couldn't control anything I was doing.

The policeman walked up to Brandon's side of the car and he rolled his window down. Meanwhile, I'm sweating really bad and I can't feel my legs. Probably looked like a potato.

"Sir, do you realize how fast you were driving?" He asked.

Brandon nodded. "Yes, sir. But she's going into labor and he's too early." Brandon pointed at me. The policemen looked at me.

"I apologize. Let me give you an escort. Wait here until I pull in front of you. Follow me." He said, jogging back to his car and hurriedly driving out in front of us with his sirens on. Now, he was driving 20 miles over the speed limit with us following him. The cars that were in front of us were moving quickly to the sides of the freeway as we drove to the hospital.

We drove into the emergency section of the hospital and the cop got out of his car and assisted Brandon and they both helped me into the hospital. Brandon grabbed a wheelchair for me and I sat down. The cop left after that and Brandon wheeled me into the emergency room, yelling for a nurse. Brandon's hand never let go of mine.

"She's going into labor! And the baby is too early!" Brandon yelled.

He looked at me when a nurse came by my side and started pushing me into a delivery room.

"Brandon, I'm scared." I said, looking into his eyes. He bent down to my level on the floor.

"It's going to okay, Haylie. I promise. I won't let anything happen to you." He kissed my forehead and that's when Jc ran over to me with Sierra and Zack behind him. Brandon stood back up and looked at Jc.

Jc pointed at Brandon but looked at me. "Haylie, who's this?"

I winced because the contractions were getting unbearable. "I'll tell you later but meanwhile, my son is coming now and you guys just want to sit here and fucking make small talk."

"Oh, right." Jc shook Brandon's hand anyways then started pushing me behind three nurses with my son and daughter and ex boyfriend behind me.

We reached the room that I was supposed to deliver in but before we entered, I stopped the nurses.

"Wait." Everyone looked at me.

"What, what's wrong?" Brandon asked.

"I don't want to deliver in here."

The nurse looked at me confused. "You have to."

"No, please. Can I deliver in my husband's room? He's in a coma and he's unconscious. I don't want to have this baby without him in the room. Please." I cried.

The three nurses looked at each other before looking back at me and nodded.

At that moment, I couldn't breathe and I was sweating like hell. The nurses asked me for Kian's room number and I told them the number and they rushed me there.

They found a gurney in the middle of the hallway and they laid me down on the gurney. They pushed the gurney into Kian's room and I wanted to cry all over again. His eyes and cheek looked better but he was still wrapped in bandages and he had blue casts wrapping around his leg and arm.

They pushed me beside Kian and I couldn't help but cry. Mostly because of the pain but because of the way he looked. It broke my heart.

The contractions were kicking my ass and I couldn't do it anymore. "Someone give me the epidural." I whispered, sweat dripping down my face.

They sat me up on the gurney and brought the epidural in. They put the needle in the bottom of my spine and pushed the liquid into my spine.

I laid back down afterwards and started breathing heavy.

I put my legs up and spread them under the blanket they had given me.

"My contractions are really FUCKING close together." I said. One of the nurses looked under the blanket quickly then looked back at me with no expression.

"You're crowing, Haylie. He's coming right now." The nurse said, grabbing a chair and the stuff they needed for delivery. They pulled the blanket up and kicked my kids into the waiting room. Jc and Brandon were on each side of me, holding my hands.

"Guys, I'm scared." I said, looking at both of them.

"It's gonna be okay, Hay. You'll be okay." Jc said, kissing my sweaty forehead.

Brandon squeezed my hand to reassure me.

"Okay, Haylie. It's time to push sweetie." The nurse said to me. I nodded. "On three, okay! 1...2...3." I pushed as hard as I could for as long as I could. I then stopped pushing because I couldn't breathe anymore. I squeezed the guys' hands tightly, turning the tips of their fingers red.

"Again." I pushed once again. "Keep going, keep pushing, Haylie. He's almost here. Keep going." It was quiet for a second. "I got him, Haylie. He's here." Quiet for another second.

I started to get worried. "Why-Why isn't he crying?"

The nurse handed my newborn son to another nurse who instantly put him in an incubator.

"He's a preemie so that might be a reason but we are gonna have to run some tests to make sure everything is okay."

"He weighs 5 pounds and 7 ounces." Another nurse said.

"Please be okay." I cried, closing my eyes.

"He's gonna be okay, Haylie." Brandon's whispered to me.

I was so fucking terrified.

I MADE A KIAN SMUT BOOK. WANT A REQUEST? MESSAGE ME!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!