12%

Zack and I were about 5 minutes away from the hotel and we were just jamming out to Zack's music. He was playing Oui by Jeremih. This was a really good song.

Suddenly, Zack turned the music down and looked at me.

"Uh, Mom?" He said.

I glanced at him for a second before looking back at the road. "Yeah?"

He paused. "I uh, I don't want to live with my stepmom anymore.."

My eyebrows furrowed together. "Why not? What happened?"

"Nothing happened to me but my dad and her are always fighting and arguing. It's just annoying and then my dad leaves for sometimes a whole day but he comes back drunker than ever and it just starts another fight. I'm just tired of it and I want to move out." He explained.

I don't blame him. I'd want to move out, too. It would get so annoying.

I sighed. "I understand, Zack, but I have to tell you something that you can't tell anyone else. You can't even tell your dad I told you, okay?"

"I promise."

I sighed once again, turning into the hotel parking lot. "Your dad and your stepmom are getting a divorce." I parked in front of the hotel room and turned the car off. I stayed in the car, looking at Zack.

He smiled. "Really!? Thank god!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, but I think you should talk to your dad about yanno, wanting to move out. I mean, at least until the divorce is final, you know what I mean?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I understand. Could I move in with you?"

I smiled. "You don't have to ask. You'll have your own room in the house and your own bathroom."

"Okay." He smiled.

"Now, let's go into the room because your dad's here and alone with the kids. I can only imagine what the room looks like." I opened my car door followed by Zack. Once we were both out of the car, I locked the doors and we grabbed the food from the back seat, walking inside. 

Zack and I got onto the elevator in a comfortable silence, the elevator music making it relaxing. Once we got to our floor, the doors opened slowly and we walked out. We walked down the hall and to our room. I put the keycard into the slot and the door opened, letting us walk in.

Once we were inside, I saw a blanket fort was built in the corner and the triplets were hiding inside. Sierra was sitting on the bed, talking on the phone and Kian was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, Si." I said, sitting the food beside the couch. Zack did the same.

"Hey, Mom. Hey, Zack." Sierra got off of the bed and hugged her brother.

"Delilah! Hunter! Elijah! Zack's here!" I said. The triplets ran out from their fort and towards their older brother.

"Zack!" They all yelled, hugging him. Zack just chuckled and hugged his brothers and sister.

"Hey guys." He said.

"Where's your dad?" I asked Sierra, sitting on the couch.

"Right here, babe." Kian's voice said from the doorframe. My head shot straight towards him and my heart fluttered. He wasn't wearing a t-shirt and his tight skinny jeans hung loosely on his hips. His muscular shoulder was pushed against the wood of the bathroom door and he was smiling at me, his white teeth showing. He looked like a model because of the way he was standing.

I stood up from my seat on the couch and walked over to him, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist. His arms wrapped around my torso and he squeezed lightly.

"I missed you." He whispered. I chuckled softly.

"You saw me like 8 hours ago but I missed you too." I whispered back. He pulled away with a smile on his face and looked at Zack.

"Hey Zack. How'd you get here?" Kian asked and walked over to the couch, taking my spot. I didn't care. I just sat beside him.

"Mom brought me." Zack replied, looking at me.

"Did something happen with Alexis or something?" Kian asked.

"She was just being a bitch. Yanno, the usual." Zack chuckled.

Kian let's Zack cuss as long as it's not like the really bad ones like fuck or cunt. The really bad ones. I'd let Sierra do that but the triplets would catch on and start doing it too and I wouldn't be able to handle that because they're only 9 years old.

"Yeah, I know how she can be." Kian chuckled along with his son.

It was quiet for a few seconds after that until I spoke up.

"It feels great to have the family back together even if it's only for a night."

"Yeah, I've missed this." Sierra spoke up.

"I think we all did and still do." Zack said.

"I wish it could be this way all the time." I heard Delilah whisper. We all looked at her.

"Me too, D. Me too." Kian said, making me lay my head on his shoulder.

NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE GREAT. Idk. I think each chapter is going to be great but they all turn to shit so.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!