35%

It's been 3 days since got off of life support and he's been doing okay breathing on his own. Sometimes it scares me because sometimes the heart monitor will slow down but then it will be okay and back to normal.

Sometimes, I just feel like he should give up so he doesn't have to suffer anymore. It would kill me if he passed away but at least he wouldn't be suffering anymore. The kids would be devastated. Jc would be devastated. I would be devastated.

Everything is just so scary right now.

I was released from the hospital but Chandler has to stay in the hospital for a couple more days to make sure everything is okay. He did cry 3 hours after being born so they said that he was okay but his lungs were too small so he couldn't breathe on his own. He had oxygen tubes in my nose and IVs were in his little, tiny arms. His eyes were brown once he finally opened them. His eyelashes are just as dark as Kian's and I'm thankful for that because you can only see mine when I put mascara on.

I eventually had to go home and shower and I did just that. In fact, I was just on my way home.

I was driving back home with Zack in the car. He was gonna drive to pick up the kids from school, including Kian's other kids. Zack stayed home today because he's sick. He has a fever and sore throat so he's taking it easy for a couple of days.

Jc stayed at the hospital along with Ricky and Connor. They arrived a couple of hours after Chandler was born and have been here ever since.

"Mom, I'm scared." Zack spoke up, his voice cracking from the sore throat.

"Scared of what?" I asked him, quietly.

"What if he doesn't come back? What if he does and you become a single mother? What if Chandler never meets our father? What if–" I cut him off.

"Zack, it's going to be okay." I lied. I honestly didn't know the answer to anything anymore.

"But what if it's not?" He asked again.

I sighed, pulling into the driveway. "I don't know, Zack."

I pulled the keys out of the car and Zack followed me inside.

Once we were inside, I went straight to the bedroom and grabbed some clothes to shower.

I sat down on my bed for a second. My phone has been dead for days, weeks almost. So I grabbed my phone from my bag that I took to the hospital and plugged my phone charger into my phone then went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and took a quick shower.

Once I got out, I put my undergarments on then black leggings. I put a pink Kian Lawley sweatshirt on and then pink vans. I put my hair up in a messy bun and then went back into my room and turned my phone on to see 10 text messages from Sam and Trevor.

From: Sam

How is he?

Is he okay?

Haylie?

Are you okay? How's the baby?

Congrats on Chandler!

From: Trevor

Hey bae! How are you? How's Kian? I heard about him! Praying for him to get better.

Can I come down?

I just think you need some support...

Haylie?

I'm coming down. I'll be there in 2 days.

I sighed. Trevor's last text was sent almost 3 days ago. Where could he be?

I went to Trevor's contact and pressed call. It rang twice until he answered.

"Hey! Now you answer my calls." He said when he answered.

"Yeah.. Sorry about that. My phone has been dead for like a week and I just didn't feel like charging it." I said back, putting him on speaker then going onto twitter.

"How's Kian?" Trevor asked.

"Uh, they took him off of life support three days ago and they don't think he's going to survive this." I said, getting choked up.

"I'm so sorry, Haylie." Trevor says.

I sighed. "Hey, where are you? You said you'd be here in two days and it's three days after you sent that text?"

Then all of a sudden, the doorbell rang.

"Hold on, Trevor, there's someone at the door." I said.

"Okay, I'll be here." He said.

I walked down the stairs and down the hallway to see who was here. I opened the door to see Trevor standing behind it with his suitcases and his phone to his ear. He smiled.

"Hi Haylie." He said. I took my phone away from my ear and hung up the call, lunging at him with my arms around his neck.

"Hi Trevy." I whispered.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at my stomach.

"Woah, what? I thought you were pregnant?" He said, examining my stomach.

"I was and then Kian got into that wreck and I was so stressed out so the baby came early." I explained.

"How early?" He asked.

"2 1/2 months." I said.

"I'm sorry. What's the gender?"

"Boy. Chandler Bailey." I smiled.

"That's so cute!"

"Yeah, let's get inside and get you settled down. Are you hungry?" I asked, grabbing a suitcase.

"Yes." He groaned. He grabbed his other suitcase and followed me into the living room where Zack was playing the PS4. He paused the game when Trevor came into sight.

"Hi, Uncle Trevor." Zack said, getting off the couch and hugging Trevor tightly.

"I'm gonna go and make some dinner." I said, leaving the two alone.

I went into the kitchen and got onto Twitter to see what was being said about Kian.

The trending hashtag was #LawleyLifesaver. I clicked on the hashtag to see what it meant.

It was a hashtag to let Kian know what he's done for his fans and what he means to them. I liked a couple of them before my phone started ringing with Jc's contact popping up on the screen.

He promised he'd call me if anything happened to Kian; good or bad. He stayed behind to keep his promise.

I answered. "Hey."

"Haylie, you need to get over here as soon as you possibly can." He said. There was a shocked tone in his voice.

"What, what happened? Is he alright?" I asked, quickly.

"Kian's awake."

THIS ISNT A DREAM. KIAN IS ACTUALLY AWAKE.

Snapchat : makaylamarie125

Musical.ly : immakayla (2 away from 300 followers)

Instagram : makayla_marie125