15%

About two hours later, we all went to our new house. Kian came to help move stuff in and make it easier on all of us. He did and we had everything moved in within 3 hours!

The house was just starting to look amazing and the kids were so in love. I mean, I was too but that's beside the point.

Currently, the triplets and I were watching Suicide Squad in the living room while Sierra was upstairs in her room, relaxing. (I know suicide squad hasn't came out yet but im gonna see the movie soon and yeah.)

...and then my phone rang.

I sighed, rolling my eyes before getting off of our suede couch. I grab my purse that was beside the front door and pull my phone out of the front pocket. I don't even look at the caller ID before I swipe the green button across the screen on my iPhone.

"Hello?" I sighed after putting the phone up to my ear.

"Haylie?" The voice on the other line said.

Hatred and anger soon bubbled inside of me at the sound of my piece of shit ex boyfriend, Skate Maloley. "What the hell do you want?" I walked into the kitchen so my kids wouldn't hear me cuss him out.

"Haylie, I'm sorry. And I'll never quit apologizing to you until you know how sorry I am. Please give me another chance. I'll prove to you that I'm not that guy that kicked you out of my house. I was just so upset that you were leaving me for you ex husband that I flipped out on you. I'm sorry, babe. Please forgive me." His voice cracked.

I sighed and looked down at the floor while I leaned against the island. "Skate, what you did was completely uncalled for and seriously, the rudest thing that's ever happened to me and my kids..." I trailed off while he sighed into the receiver. "...but forgive and forget, right? So I'll take you back Nate but I'm not moving back in with you. I just got a new house."

"I completely understand. Is there any possible way that I could come over and yanno, hang out or something?" He asked.

I smiled. "Yeah, sure. The trips and I are watching suicide squad while Sierra's upstairs. She doesn't feel well but yeah, you can come over."

"Awh, poor little girl.. I'm sorry to hear that. But text me your new address and I'll be over in about an hour."

"Okay."

"Okay, Haylie. Goodbye, princess." He said.

I smiled again. "Goodbye, Skate." I then hung up the phone and texted him my address. I then shoved my phone into my back pocket. My smile grew as I walked back into the the living room where the triplets were still watching the movie made by Marvel.

"Kids, guess who's coming over to hang out?" I said to the triplets.

They looked at me, confused.

"Who, Momma?" Hunter asked me.

"Skate is." I smiled.

Suddenly, the three children jumped off of the couch with smiles on their faces. "Yay!" They all cheered. I chuckled at them before telling them to settle down.

"Now just sit here and watch the movie while I go cook dinner and tell your sister, okay? What do you guys want for dinner?" I asked them.

They thought about it for a second. "Tacos!" Elijah yelled.

"Okay, that's what I'll make then. So stay here until dinner is done." I said, running up the stairs to go to Sierra's room.

Once I reached her room, I knocked on the door softly.

"Come in!" She yelled. I reached for the door handle and pushed the door open.

"Hey, sweetheart. Just thought I'd let you know that we're having tacos tonight and Nate is coming over." I said quickly. Her eyes shot straight towards me.

"What!? Why is he coming over?" You could hear the anger in her voice.

"Well, because him and I are trying to fix things and he wanted to come over." I stood against her doorframe.

"What about Dad? What are you going to do about him? I know you guys were going to get back together but here you are getting back with Skate. Are you planning on freaking telling him that you might've gotten impregnated by your ex husband and baby daddy? Because he deserves to know." She crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes, looking away from.

I sighed and walked towards her. "Sierra, I'm sor-"

"Don't give me that bull. Just get out of my room." She said.

"Sierra..." I tried again.

"Just get out!" She yelled at me, looking at me now.

I lowered my head. "Okay." I whispered before walking out of her room. I closed her door behind me then walked back downstairs to start making dinner.

IM SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT BUT IVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND IM DEPRESSED AND IM SORRY.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!