58

Zack's POV

I waited impatiently in the principal's office. My leg kept bouncing up and down as the anxiety filled my entire body. My fingers kept running through my hair every time I heard a girl's voice in the office.

My phone buzzed so I pulled out my red iPhone and looked at the notification on the screen.

Mom: Hey, I'm stuck in traffic. I'm not gonna be able to get there before she does. No matter what happens, don't go home with that stupid bitch.

I text back saying 'okay' then put my phone away.

10 minutes later

The secretary knocked on Demos's door before entering.

"Principal Demos, there's and Andrea Russet and Haylie Lawley here. Would you like to send me them in?" She asked, her red lipstick staining her teeth to make them look pink.

"Yes, thank you." I sat on the far right so I wouldn't have to sit next to Andrea.

About a couple minutes later, my mom walked in with Andrea behind her.

Bitch.

Mom hurried and sat beside me and Andrea stayed standing in front of the closed door.

It was quiet when they entered.

"Ms. Russet, I think it'd be best if you left. You have a restraining order against you from this family and you're violating that by being here. I was just notified by your son–"

I cut him off by coughing.

"–by Zack." He corrected himself.

"No, he's my son and I have the right to be here." She defended.

I turned around to look at her and rolled my eyes when hers connected with mine.

"Technically, no you don't. We have custody of my son and a restraining order against you. So please take your drug addicted self out of this office and out of the school." Mom turned around and fired back.

"Oh, shut the hell up you old hag. Don't you have 10 kids to attend to?" Andrea put her hands on her hips like a fucking 5 year old.

"Nice try but I have six kids thank you very much. Don't you have drugs to shoot up?" Mom turned around in her chair and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but Andrea, leave before I'm forced to call the police." Demos threatened. Andrea's not scared of the cops.

"I don't give a shit about the cops."

"Oh really? You're gonna be caring when they search you and find heroin hidden in your ratty purse." Haylie turned around again.

"Please shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch." Andrea rolled her eyes.

Mom stood up with her fists clenched by her sides.

"Zack please wait outside of my office." Demos said.

I stand up, getting the attention of the two women about to pounce at each other.

"Zack, baby, where are you going, sweetheart?" Andrea asked, ruffling my hair.

I jerked back, grabbing ahold of her wrist. "Don't fucking touch me." I growled before throwing her hand down and walking outside. I sat on a chair closest to the principal's office to listen to their conversation.

Haylie's POV

"If you touch my fucking son again, I will not hesitate to rip your fake ass hair out of your disgusting head." I threatened, fists still clenched.

"Your son? Ha! He came out of me in case you forgot." She said, looking at her French tipped nails.

"Just because he came out of you, doesn't mean he has to call you mom. You haven't been there for about 10-11 years. You lost custody of your son because you wanted to fucking go and have sex with a drug addicted who ended up getting you addicted to drugs and here you are, 10 years later and nothing's changed."

"Oh shut up already, fuck! You're giving me a headache." She put her hand on her forehead.

"You're my fucking headache." I growled before turning around and sitting down in the chair again.

"I'm leaving so don't call the cops. I didn't want to be here anyways. Yanno, you're probably bitchy because Kian won't fuck you anymore."

My blood boiled at the mention of my husband's name. "No, he won't fuck me because he's kind of handicapped right now."

"What, did he get sucked into your loose vagina and broke him?" She said. I could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

When I didn't say anything, I heard the door open and close, signaling both the principal and I that she had left.

"Sorry for that. Our drama goes back a long way." I said, smiling.

"Doesn't matter. You're here because of Zack."

"Yes, how long has he been suspended for?" I asked.

"10 days."

"Okay, that's all I needed to know. I'm leaving now because that bitch has gotten me fired up." I said, standing up from my spot on the chair. I walked out the door and didn't look back.

I wanted to get out of here asap.

GUYS IM FUCKING SEEING HARRY STYLES ON OCTOBER 5th AND IM SO FUCKING EXCITED OMG

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES