9%

After Kian and I had talked about what we were going to do, I left to go back to Taylor's house to get my kids and to find a new home for all of us. Kian stayed behind to figure out what he's going to tell Alexis when she figures out that we had sex.

Once I pulled up in Taylor's driveway, I almost literally jumped out of my car. I missed my kids so much and being away from them all night killed me.

I ripped the keys out of my white Range Rover and got out, closing the door behind me and locking the doors afterwards. I tried to contain my excitement as I walked up onto the porch, ringing the doorbell. A couple of seconds later, Jade opened the door with little Michael in her arms.

"Hey, Haylie. The kids are sitting on the couch in the living room on their electronics." She smiled at me, patting Michael's butt to put him to sleep.

I smiled back at my best friend. "Thanks for watching them last night. I don't know if Taylor told you what happened or not but we got kicked out, long story short." Saying it out loud made me want to cry again but I knew I had to be strong being within the presence of my kids.

"Taylor told me everything. We're here for you, Hay. You know that." She put a hand on my shoulder quickly then placed back on her son's back.

I smiled, sadly before walking into the living room to see my kids.

"Momma!" The triplets yelled once I came into sight. I bent down on my knees with a bright smile on my face. I put my arms out as my kids ran into my arms wrapping theirs around my neck. I tried to wrap my arms around the three 9 year olds.

"Hey, kids. I missed you guys." I said after I pulled away from my triplets.

"We missed you too, Mom." Sierra said, looking up from her phone and at me.

I went and sat beside her on the couch with the boys on Sierra's right side and Delilah on my side.

"So, did you guys have fun with Uncle Taylor and Aunt Jade last night?" I asked, looking at my kids.

"Yeah! They let us stay up as long as we wanted but we had to be quiet!" Delilah said, excitedly. I smiled at her.

"And they let us watch tv and play the Xbox and play station." Hunter exclaimed. I laughed softly at him.

"I went to sleep after you left, Momma." Hunter said. He's the sleeper in the family.

I looked at Sierra. "What did you do last night, sweetheart?"

She looked at me briefly before looking back at her phone, twitter expanded on the screen.

"N-Nothing. I don't want to talk about it." She said, softly.

"We'll talk about it later but for now, who's ready to go look at new houses?" I was honestly worried about my daughter and not houses at the moment but I still needed to get a house as soon as possible. I couldn't keep loving out of Jade and Taylor's house. Considering they have two infants and I have a teenager and three children, I didn't think it was a good idea.

The triplets jumped up from their spots on the couch and went to find their belongings while Sierra stayed behind on her phone. Once the trips were out of sight, I looked to my 15 year old daughter.

"Sweetheart, will you please talk to me? What's wrong?" I asked, calmly. I didn't want to yell at her. I had no reason to.

She sighed and looked at me. "I can't take the hate anymore, Mom. It's killing me. People at school call me names and I just want to come home and sleep all day to get away from it but it doesn't get better when I come home either because the freaking hate intensifies when I get on Twitter. I mean, I have fans that stick up for me but the haters will always be back at it again (with the white vans. no? okay..) with the stupid, hateful, mean comments. I don't want to be famous anymore, Mom. I want to just be a normal girl and have a good time in school. Sometimes, Jackie can't even hang out with me sometimes because they bully her too." She vented to me.

Jackie is her gay best friend. His real name is Jack but he goes by Jackie because he feels like a woman trapped in a man's body so we call him Jackie.

I looked at my daughter sadly but before I could even say anything, the triplets ran into the room with their belongings in their hands.

"Si, we'll talk about this later, okay? But for now, let's have some fun for the day, okay? Let's go find our new house." I said. Sierra got off of the couch and went to get her stuff as well.

I sighed. She's going through the exact same thing I was going through when I was in high school and I don't fucking like it.

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating much lately. I've been so stressed out, it's crazy. knj is coming up quick and I'm still not ready, school is around the corner, my boyfriend is sick, and I had a pregnancy scare. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm only 16 and shouldn't be having sex but it doesn't even matter now. But I've just been so stressed out. But I'll hopefully be updating before or the day of the concert (July 20th). I promise.❤️

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!

- makayla