52

(blowjob scene so if you don't like those, skip it but still vote!!)

Haylie's POV

The next morning, I woke up at around eleven in the morning. I didn't sleep at all last night and no matter how many things of NyQuil I took, it still didn't help me sleep.

I turned around and looked at my husband sitting up and looking at his phone, scrolling. I looked at his now healed face to see a frown placed on his lips. He would sigh every couple of seconds which made me worry.

"Kian? Are you okay?" I asked him after he sighed again.

He looked at me. "I just have a bad feeling about the deal. What if he doesn't follow through with keeping our family safe?" I could see the anger and terror in his eyes.

"Everything is going to be fine. I won't let anything happen to you, or our kids." I assured him by leaning over and connecting our lips together in a sweet kiss.

Kian put his arm around my waist to pull me closer, deepening the kiss. He slipped his tongue in my mouth which deepened the kiss even more than it already was.

I pulled away before anything could get started that we wouldn't be able to finish. I stared into his brown eyes as a smile slithered onto my face.

"What are you smiling at?" He asks.

"You." I said before getting out of the bed. I stood up, looking around the room to try and find my pants because I slept in my underwear.

"Fuck." I heard Kian mutter. I looked at him and saw his eyes closed tight and his lip between his teeth. He grabbed the blanket with his good arm and placed it over his lower region.

"Even after having five kids, you're still so fucking sexy." He groaned.

I smiled and bent down to grab the clothes on the floor. My ass was in full view for him to look at and I knew he was because of the intake of breath.

"Haylie, stop." Kian groaned through gritted teeth.

I stood up and looked at him. "Stop what? I didn't do anything?" I smirked.

"You know exactly what you fucking did. Stop before you start something you won't be able to finish." He demanded which only turned me on even more.

I walked over to the bed and bent over it, putting my hand on his thigh and slowly going up to his very noticeable erection. I swallowed hard even though my throat and mouth were bone dry.

"I'm sorry, am I bothering you?" I said, lowly and seductively.

He swallowed too. "N-No."

I moved my hand straight to his hard on and rubbed it through his shorts. "Then shut up and let me suck you off."

Once I said that, I jumped off the bed quickly and went and locked the door. I then ran back to the bed and hurriedly pulled his shorts and boxers down his legs and passed his knees. His erection sprang out and stood straight up, waiting for my mouth to be around him.

"Haylie, please." He said, lowly.

"What, baby, what?" I said, slowly taking him into my hand and pumping slowly.

"Blow me already, fuck. Don't make me wait any longer than I already have." He wrapped his hand around my neck, gently pulling me to where he wanted me.

I licked the tip at first then took him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down but getting faster as I went on. Kian's hand was still tangled in my hair and he was pulling at it so hard but I didn't mind.

A throaty groan came from deep in his thrust as he threw his head back in pleasure. "Holy fuck, Haylie." His jaw fell open and his eyes widened when I gently put my teeth down on him.

I could feel his eyes on me now so I looked up at him, batting my lashes. He threw his head back again. "Don't fucking look at me like that."

I bobbed my head up and down even faster because I knew he was about to come when his dick twitched in my mouth.

"Haylie, I'm gonna–" his finished in my mouth so I pulled away and sat on my knees. I let him come back to reality. I wiped my mouth to make sure there wasn't anything there.

"Holy shit, Haylie. That was the best blowjob you've ever given me. Fuck baby." He said, pulling his shorts and boxers up his legs.

I smiled at him. "Thanks."

Once his breathing was back to control, I got off the bed and found my pants, pulling them up my legs and resting on my hips.

Suddenly, I heard a cry coming from the nursery. I looked at Kian. "Chandler's awake."

"Bring him in here. I feel like I haven't seen him in forever." Kian said as I walked out the door.

I walked down the hall and into my youngest son's nursery and over to his crib. I gently picked him up out of the crib and held him in my arms, softly rocking him. He still continued to cry.

"Shh, mommy's here sweetheart. Mummy's here." I said softly, kissing his forehead.

I walked into the hallway and down the hall to mine and Kian's room. Once I walked in and over to Kian, I handed our son to him. Kian's face lit up at the sight of our newborn.

"Hi, Chandler. Hi baby boy. I missed you. Yes I did." Kian started talking to Chandler in a baby voice until I interrupted him.

"I think it's time to talk to Sierra about the deal." I said.

Kian looked at me with worry in his eyes. "I agree."

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT ITS FINALLY UP. IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT HONESTLY. BUT IM BETTER NOW AND HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE REGULAR UPDATES but I'm not positive.

I have a question; who watches shameless? if you do, who's your favorite character and what season are you on?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!