71

29!

Haylie

Harry left yesterday and I miss him already. He said he be back within a week though. That'll still give me a week with Freddie before Grayson arrives.

Sierra is so close to having my grandson and I couldn't be more excited. She seems nervous but excited at the same time. She has stuck with Grayson Bailey for her baby's name. He's been kicking a lot lately and I'm scared he's gonna come a little early. He's not supposed to be here for 3 more weeks but you never know.

Kian was excited to be a grandad, too. Kian's straightened up a lot actually, since we got remarried and I'm glad. I don't want him fucking around anymore. He's mine and no one else's.

I was just scrolling through Instagram when Cameron's name popped up on my phone. I smiled and answered the phone.

"Hey, Cam! What's up?" I said when I answered.

"Hey, Hay. I'm not doing much actually. I actually wanted to see if you were doing anything." He said.

"No, we're all just relaxing today. Why, what's up?"

"I wanted to see if it was alright if I came over and yanno, saw the kids? If not, that's alright-"

"Cameron, you're welcome here anytime. I forgave you. You don't have to act nervous around me, okay? Just come on over. I'll cook something for dinner or order pizza or something. We can all catch up."

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in about 30 minutes?"

"Okay, see you soon!" I said before hanging up the phone. I pushed myself off the bed and went to look for my husband.

I ended up finding him downstairs in the living room on the couch. Sierra and Hunter were sitting in the loveseat. The triplets were at school and so wasn't Zack. His suspension was over yesterday.

I sat beside Kian and he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. "Cam wants to come over."

He looked at me and smiled. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him he could come over any time he wanted." I put my hand on his chest and looked into his eyes.

"Good because he's welcome here any time he wants." He kissed my lips softly before leaning his forehead on mine.

"Who's coming over?" Sierra asked. I looked at her and she was rubbing her 8 month pregnant belly.

I looked at Kian before he leaned forward and put his elbows in his knees. He intertwined his fingers together and looked at our daughter. "Cam's coming over."

Her eyes opened wide. "Cam? As in Cameron Dallas? Why would he be coming over? Are your out of your mind? Isn't he the one that wants to take my son away from me and give him to his piece of shit father?"

"Honey, listen. He apologized. He didn't have a choice but to do those things. He was threatened and if he didn't do what he was told to, Andrea would've killed him." I explained.

"Wait, Andrea? Zack's mother?" She asked, wincing a little.

"Yes, honey. Are you alright? You look like you're in pain." Kian asked her.