64

read author's note at the end. v v v important.

false info about date rape drugs but idc

Kian

The two men threw me in the back of Andrea's Ferrari, literally. Wait, how did Andrea afford this car? Did she do some drug dealing or some shit? Like, hoe? I mean, how?

My face was hidden in the backseat and I could barely breathe.

"Andrea, how did you afford this car?" I forced out, breathing heavily.

"Oh, the usual. Stripping, drug dealing, prostitution." She answered as if it were nothing. The bitch probably has STD's now for all I know.

"Now, Kian. This is what's going to happen. Jeff and Josh are going to carry you into my house and they're going to take you up into my room. You're going to call Hannah–

"–Haylie."

"–whatever. You're going to call her and tell her you're staying with Jc and we're gonna have our fun then my driver will take you back home. If you fucking tell her the truth, you won't make it through the night. I don't think you want Cameron to know you're dead, now do you?"

My blood boiled at the mention of his stupid ass. "What does Cameron have to do with anything?"

"We're working together, remember? That's my daddy. My baby. Gotta support the boyfriend, don't I?" She chuckled evilly.

"Andrea, what the fuck is wrong with you? Like, honestly. You used to never be like this. You used to be so sweet and quiet and pretty. Now you're evil, loud, and fucking hideous. What happened?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know.

"You cheated on me with your fucking bitch. That's what happened." She growled.

"That can't be the whole reason."

She stepped on the breaks, making fall on the floor. Soon, her face was inches from mine. "I knew you didn't love me anymore."

"I thought you knew that I didn't love you even when we were dating. I just thought you were a good fuck." I said, bluntly.

"Kian, you better shut your pretty little fucking mouth before I see it shut." She growled. Her car sped up which told me that I was pissing her off.

Good. I was doing something right then.

We drove fire about five more minutes in silence - which I was grateful for - until we came to a stop.

Minutes later, my paralyzed body was being picked up by the two men.

"Why don't you guys fuck off and get your fucking hands off of me?" I growled.

The feeling was coming back to my body but very slowly. It'd be great if I could feel my fingers and shit so I could beat the shit out of these pieces of shit.

"Shut the fuck up, Kian." Josh groaned and then I felt something sticky being placed on my mouth. fucking great. Duct tape.

The guys carried me into Andrea's house that was trashed as usual. I was carried up stairs and into what I'm guessing Andrea's room and thrown into the bed. literally.

I groaned when the back of my head hit the backboard. I just got over a fucking concussion assholes.

"You're free to go, boys." Andrea said, dismissing the boys.