38%

"You and Andrea aren't together. You guys haven't talked in about 10 years." Jc tried to explain to him.

"Jc, there's honestly no fucking point in even trying." I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

"What's your issue?" Kian asked me.

"It honestly doesn't even matter."

"I'm starting to think that we're not 'married'." Kian said, putting air quotes around 'married'. "Are those kids even mine? Because I distinctively remember that I never wanted kids."

I got defensive when I probably shouldn't have. "Yes, they're your fucking kids." I was almost shouting.

"Haylie, stop. He just doesn't remember, okay?" Jc said, trying to calm me down by sitting down next to me. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"What kind of father forgets their children?" I said under my breath.

I got up from my spot on the bench by Kian's bed and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

I knew I wasn't handling this the way every other person would but my kids have a fucking father that doesn't remember who they are or his newborn son. If I was like every other person, I'd be crying and depressed about his amnesia but I'm not like everybody else. I'm the type of person that gets salty over the stupidest and smallest things.

I walked out into the waiting room, thinking about how life would be if Kian never remembers his children.

If Kian doesn't remember then I'll be a single mom with 5 kids and a newborn. The kids will be devastated. I plan on not telling the triplets because they will take it the wrong way and throw a fit. Zack and Sierra will be so upset but they deserve to know.

I walk out into the waiting room to see Zack and Sierra looking at their phones and the triplets talking back and forth with each other. I walked over to Zack and Sierra and they looked at me.

"I need to talk to you guys, alone. I don't want your brothers and sister to know because they'll flip out." I whispered, trying not to let the trips notice me.

They quickly got up and followed behind me closer as we walked away from the trips but they were still in my view so I could keep an eye on them.

I looked at Zack and Sierra who were impatiently waiting for me to tell them any news on their father.

"Look, this is not your father's fault, okay?" I said. They nodded. "But listen, when your dad got into that car wreck, he ended up with severe head trauma and has amnesia."

This was really hard to tell them because I just wanted to fucking ball my eyes out at every word I said to them.

"Your dad doesn't know who I am or who you guys are. He said he never wanted kids or to get married." I looked at Zack. "He thinks he's still with your mom."

Zack's eyes went wide and Sierra's hands went to her mouth.

"According to him, we're not married. He doesn't remember us getting married or having you, Sierra." Tears started to fall down my face.

I can't handle this. I need to get away from this.

"Well, what's going to happen when he's released tomorrow?" Sierra asked.

"He wants to go home with Andrea." I said.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Zack yelled. "This-This is bullshit. She's not my mom; you are, Haylie. You always have been. But he wants to go to her!? I won't allow that." Zack said before walking off and down the hallway towards Kian's room. I ran after him and yelled his name but he didn't stop.

He walked right in and when he did, Sierra and I went in right behind him. Jc, Trevor and Kian looked at us when we walked in.

"You're my father; that's your daughter; I'm your son; and that's your wife." Zack said pointing at each of us. "I know I shouldn't fucking be mad that you can't remember because it's not your fault but you're not with my biological mother anymore. You and Andrea have been separated for a long fucking time and you have 8 kids and a wife and that's the only thing that you need to get through your thick damn skull, Dad." After he ranted to his father, he walked out leaving me completely speechless.

THIS IS SHORT IM SORRY IM GONNA TRY AND UPDATE AGAIN TODAY BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING.

I'm volunteering at the humane society here and I'll be working everyday except Thursday but I'll try and update as much as I can!