13%

The night consisted of sugar highs, pranks, YouTube videos (which we were currently filming), and Netflix. The kids, Kian and I were having the best time of our lives and I knew we didn't want it to end.

"What's up guys? It's Sierra! And for today's videos, we're going to be doing the – drum roll please...." we all started patting our thighs quickly behind camera because she hadn't introduced us yet.

Sierra held her hands up, causing us all to stop.

"Chicken nugget challenge! And the people that are going to be helping me with this challenge is... My family!" We all went and jumped on the bed on both sides of her and behind her. "So introduce yourselves guys for those who don't know who you are."

"Delilah!"

"Hunter!"

"Zack!"

"Elijah!"

"Papa Lawley!"

"Mama Law- Summers!" After I corrected myself, my hand covered my face. "Damnit." I whispered, barely audible while Sierra continued on explaining the rules of the chicken nugget challenge.

When I went to McDonald's to get these nuggets, I literally had to order 14 boxes of 20 chicken nuggets and then 7 10 pieces. It took forever for them to get the order ready, considering it was 350 chicken nuggets. People probably thought I was the fattest person on earth but little did they know that it was for a YouTube video.

"So, someone put 10 minutes on the clock and everyone grab 2 boxes of 20 and 1 box of 10." Sierra instructed. We all grabbed what we were supposed to get and waited for her to say go.

"Who has the timer?" Sierra looked around.

"I do!" Zack said, holding his phone up and showing the timer.

"Okay. Here we go! Ready... Set... Go!" She yelled and we all opened our boxes. I was taking my sweet time, not using any sauce because it just slows you down.

2 minutes into the video, I'm halfway finished with my box that had 10 chicken nuggets in it. Zack was beating me by 2 and was in first place, me coming close behind in second. Kian was right behind me and behind him was Sierra. Hunter, Delilah, and Elijah were tied for 5th place.

4 minutes into the video, Zack and I had finished our 10 piece box with Kian one off. The triplets had passed up Sierra and now she was losing.

Once the ten minutes were up, we counted our remaining nuggets.

Elijah had 22 left. Delilah had 21, along with Sierra. Hunter had 19. Kian had 18. And Zack and I tied with 16.

"Oh, I'm stuffed." Kian complained, wrapping an arm around my shoulder causing me to put my head on his chest.

"Well, thank you guys so much for watching! If you liked the video, please go and hit that thumbs up button and comment your record in the chicken nugget challenge. Thank you to my family for joining me in with this video." We all hugged her. "Their social medias will be in the description below along with mine. But have a good day everyone! I'll see you guys.." She copies her father's outright so we all looked left and then right before looking back at the camera, getting ready to get up and cover the lens with our hands. "...next Wednesday." we all then got up and covered the camera with our hands, waiting for Sierra to turn the camera off. Once she did, she took the camera off the tripod and went to her MacBook to start editing probably.

"Now I just want to sleep." I groaned, crashing on one of the beds. Kian followed my actions and placed an arm around my waist.

"Me too." He groaned before looking at me. My eyes locked with his and I smiled. "Let's go to our room."

I looked at him confused, my smile falling. "I only got one room."

"I know, but I got us a room." He smiled back at me.

"You sneaky, sneaky boy." I said, sitting up on the bed. I looked at my kids. The triplets were on the other bed, almost asleep under the blankets. Zack was chilling on the couch with a blanket up to his waist on his phone and Sierra was at the desk, editing our video.

"Let's go. I'm exhausted." I said, getting off of the bed and going over to Zack while Kian went over to Sierra. I kissed Zack's forehead. "Goodnight, Zack."

"Goodnight, Mom." He replied. Kian and I then traded. I went over to Sierra bad he went over to Zack.

"Goodnight, Si." I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, Mom." She said. I then went to the triplets followed by Kian and kissed each of their foreheads.

Once I finished kissing their heads, I went to the door. Kian did the same.

"Please watch your brothers and sister, guys. And don't stay up all night. I love you, goodnight." I said, walking out the door that Kian had previously walked out of and left the door opened. I grabbed the doorknob and pulled the door shut, walking down the hall, following Kian. We walked into our room, room 31, and laid down on the bed.

Kian was laying on his back with a hand on his stomach and his other arm stretched out across the bed. I smiled and laid down beside him. My head was placed on his chest and one of my arms reached across his stomach. His arms wrapped around me and he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, babe." He whispered, covering us with the blankets.

"Goodnight, Ki." I whispered back, already half asleep.

I FUCKING LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH AND IDK WHY. Hopefully, y'all did too.😌

I HAD TO MAKE A NEW TWITTER SO HERE IT SO FOLLOW ME? @browniekian I FOLLOW BACK.💕

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!