14%

Read author's note

The next morning, I woke up completely refreshed. Last night was one of the best nights of sleep I had gotten in awhile. I also had a really good dream last night as well:

I found out I got pregnant and we found out it was a girl. We had named her Kuhleia (kuh-lee-uh). Kian was really happy about that as well. It was a really good dream.

I tried to get out of bed but realized that there was an arm draped over my waist. I looked behind me to see Kian's face buried in my long, dirty blonde hair. His mouth slightly parted, breath coming out every time he exhaled. I looked down to his shirtless torso, watching his ribs expand every time he inhaled. I smiled. This is how I wanted to wake up for the rest of my life.

I reached for his arm and tried to move it off of my waist without waking him. I really had to pee. But he just tightened his grip on my waist.

"Lay with me." His morning voice sounded throughout the eerie silence of the hotel room.

"I have to piss, Kian." I chuckled. "When I'm done, we can cuddle, okay?" He didn't budge, his grip just tightened even more.

"Fine then. Will you give me a kiss at least?" He puckered his lips out towards me.

I frowned. "No, you're still with Alexis. I'm not letting you cheat on her again."

"You weren't saying that the other night." Kian mumbled.

My eyes shot towards him. "You were drunk. How would you know?"

"It was pretty obvious when I woke up the next morning and we were both naked in the same bed in room 69." He pointed out.

I blushed. "Oh."

"Now, will you lay with me?" He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Ki, I really have to pee." I complained. He groaned before he let go of me. I instantly shot up off the bed and ran to the bathroom. After doing my business, I went back into the room to grab my phone and Kian.

"I want to take a bathroom selfie." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist in the front and I put on hand on top of his, the other one holding my phone. He hid his face in my shoulder as I took the picture.

He then let go of me and we went back to the bed so we could cuddle like I promised him.

His arm wrapped around me and he laid his head on my shoulder, his hair tickling my face. I went onto Instagram to post the picture.

'hayliesummers: it's moments like this that I'd kill for.'

People instantly started commenting Skate or Kian when they saw it was a guy that was holding.

'that's not Skate.... KIAN!?'

'omg my otp is back.'

'aren't you with Skate tho? why is Kian holding you?'

Everyone was so confused. I don't blame them. It's confusing.

I looked at Kian after I exited out of Instagram.

"We should go check on our kids." I whispered, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, let's go." He whispered back, looking into my eyes as well. He started to lean in before I turned my head and got out of bed.

"Come on." I said, my head hung low.

He sighed lowly before getting out of bed. I walked out of our room with him following close behind. We walked down to the kids' room and knocked, considering we didn't have a keycard. Seconds later, Zack opened the door with his hair everywhere and his phone in his hand.

"Good morning, Mom and Dad." He said, his voice hoarse.

I walked in with a smile; Kian following my actions.

"Good morning, Zack." I said.

"Morning, bud." Kian ruffled Zack's hair before going and checking on our other kids.

Zack pulled me back out into the hallway without closing the door. "Just thought I'd let you know now, Sierra's really sick but she won't admit it. She has a fever and said her stomach hurts."

I smiled. "Thank you for letting me know, sweetheart." I pulled him in for a hug. He hugged me back for a second before pulling away from me. Damnit, why is everyone taller than me?

We then walked back into the room to find Sierra laying on the bed with the cover over her and her hand on her forehead. The triplets were taking turns, playing games on Sierra's MacBook.

I sat beside Sierra on the bed. "How you feeling, sweetheart?" I asked, softly.

"I'm fine, Mom." She said.

I sighed before reaching for her arm to move it and put my hand on her forehead. "Sierra, you have a fever. We need to go home." I said, removing my hand and putting hers back on her forehead.

She sighed. "Mom, I'm fine."

No, no you're not.

THREE THINGS.

1.) you guys should follow me on musical.ly. ill follow you back if you comment on one of my musicals saying your from wattpad. @immakayla

2.) i start school next Thursday so updates will be slow for a little bit.

3.) I'm pretty sure we all know that Haylie is gonna have another baby but I need names. SO COMMENT A BOY AND GIRL NAME AND ILL PICK WHICH ONE I WANT. IDK IF ITS GONNA BE A BOY OR GIRL YET SO COMMENT BOTH. (first, middle, last) DEADLINE IS AUGUST 7th!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!