56

Sierra's POV

"You're having a boy!" The doctor said.

Tears instantly filled my eyes at the sight of my baby boy on the screen. I looked at Hunter and covered my mouth with my free hand. The tears started falling down my face as I smiled under my hand.

"Awh, Kian! We're having a grandson!" My mom cheered from the other side of the room, attracting my attention. She was covering her face as she cried happy tears. My dad smiled too and pulled my mom's head into his neck as she cried.

The doctor finished up the ultrasound and handed me a towel to wipe off the blue gel. He printed off the pictures and handed them to my mom and dad while I wiped the gel off.

After my stomach was free of the gel, Hunter stood in front of me and gave me his hand to pull me up. He wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up and softly set me on the floor. I walked over to my parents and waited for them to get up so we could leave.

They were staring at the black and white photos with heart eye emojis.

"Mom, can we leave and go shopping for him?" I asked, getting her attention.

She quickly stood up, holding my dad's hand. "That's the fun part."

We quickly left the doctor's office and got into the car. My dad started driving to the store so we could get baby clothes, a crib, diapers, baby wipes, etc.

"So, Sierra. What are you gonna name the baby?" My mom asked from the passenger seat.

"I have a name picked out but I'm not gonna tell anybody because I wanna keep it a secret." I replied, placing my hands on my growing stomach.

I never thought I would be having a baby at the age of 16 but here I am about to give birth in about five months. I'm excited but also terrified.

"Can you at least give us a hint?" Dad said from behind the wheel.

"His middle name is going to be Bailey but I'm not telling you his first name."

"That's gonna be a great middle name, sweetheart."

I sat in the backseat quietly while my parents conversed in the front seats. My eyes drifted out the window as I sat my hand on my cheek.

My life is about to change once I have him. My life is going to revolve around him and everything is going to be hell. No sleep, no schoolwork, no studying. Hell, I don't study or do schoolwork in the first place but I should really start doing that though.

Grayson Bailey Rowland. Should his last name be Rowland? Or should it be Lawley? I don't want him to be a junior though. I really need to talk to Hunter about that.

My thoughts were interrupted when Hunter placed his hand on my thigh, making me jump slightly. He must've took it the wrong way because he frowned and pulled his hand away. I grabbed his hand and held it, moving closer to him to lay my head on his shoulder.

"You didn't have to move your hand away. It just took me off guard." I said, softly.

He sighed in relief before placing his head on top of mine. "Okay, I don't want you to scare you."

"I don't know what I want his last name to be. I want it to be Rowland but I also want it to be Lawley." I blurted. I wanted to talk to him about this in private but my parents weren't paying attention so I guess it didn't matter.

He seemed to have thought about what I said for a second because he was quiet. "Do you want him to have my last name and him find out that I'm not actually his dad? Or do you want him to have a last name and he won't ask as many questions?"

I thought about it. He had a point though. "You won't be mad if I give him my last name and not yours?"

"Of course not. I have no reason to be. He's your son, and I'm just helping you raise him and considering him my son. I expected him to have your last name instead of mine." He let go of my hand and wrapped it around my shoulders. I cuddled into his chest.

"Then his name is going to be Grayson Bailey Lawley." I smiled, looking up at him. He smiled back and pecked my lips.

"Awh, sweetheart! That's an adorable name!" My mom said.

Damnit, I shouldn't have said his name out loud.

"Yeah. I am. But don't post anything about it or tell anyone his name or that he's a boy. I want to have a gender reveal party soon."

I did the same. "Of course, Dad."

after shopping

Shopping was so fun. We shopped for at least 4 hours, getting clothes, bottles, pacifiers, a crib, and other stuff.

The attic was free so Zack volunteered to move up there when I start setting up the nursery in a couple of months. He was really excited to become an uncle.

Once we had got home, Hunter decided he was gonna go home for a few weeks and be with his family. He was still going to call me as much as he could though.

I went into my room after we got everything out of the car and into the attic where it was going to stay temporarily.

I sat on my bed and looked up at the ceiling for a few before quickly getting up and trying to find a notebook to write a letter for the baby when he was old enough to read it.

I found a blue notebook and a pen in a drawer in my desk and pulled it out quickly.

I went and sat back on my bed with my legs crossed and the notebook on my legs with the pen in my right hand and starting writing.

Dear Grayson,

You're currently reading this at the age of 16. I decided to let you read this at that age because that's when everything gets kind of crazy. You're going through breakups, high school, and probably experimenting with things. I don't want to know what you're experimenting with. I'm your mom, please don't tell me, unless I catch you then I want you to tell me.

But anyways, you're going to be a handsome young man when you grow older and i know you're going to want to know who your dad is. I really don't want to tell you but you're my son and you deserve to know.

Your father's name is Brandon Wright and he's double my age. I know what you're probably thinking: "damn Mom! You like them older guys!" but no, I honestly don't. Well I do, just not that old. Your father had raped me when I was 16 years old. He was in love with my mom when she was 14 and they dated for awhile. He left Maine and came here to California. My mom, your grandma, had moved here and they reconnected while your grandfather was in the hospital due to a car accident. Brandon thought your grandma was single and not married to grandpa and tried to make a move on her.

She told him that she was married and he didn't like that that well. He found out where we all lived 4 1/2 months ago and he climbed in through my window. He did some awful things to me, Grayson. He's not a man. He's not your father. He's in jail due to what he did to me and he deserves to be there.

I know that you're going to be one of those open minded people because I was and I know you're going to want to visit your father sometime and I understand. I don't know if he's going to still be in jail when you get to be 16 but if he is, or isn't, I'll help you find him. I'll go with you to meet your dad if it means that much to you, Grayson.

The only reason I haven't told you yet is because one, you're still in my stomach, and two, I wanted this letter to say everything because I'm a better writer than I am at talking.

You're probably wondering about Hunter, the guy that you call 'Dad'. He's not your dad. He's my boyfriend and he helped me raise you and eventually you're gonna call him Dad. He considers you his son and he's probably going to be so happy when you call him Dad for the first time, Grayson. He's gonna love so much. But not more than I love you.

You're probably reading this at while you're like studying or something so I'm gonna finish this up. I love you Grayson Bailey.

Love, Mom

how many of you thought it was going to be a girl? 😏

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES BABY!!!