23%

(5 months later) Skip to Sierra's birthday party (because i didn't know what to write)

So today's the day of Sierra's Sweet 16 birthday party and it's been a busy day. Kian and I had to get up at 7:30 in the morning so we could get to the venue and start decorating and set everything up. We had to make sure everything was perfect because our first born daughter is to be spoiled.

Kian and I had arrived at the venue at 8:15 because it took us 10 minutes to get to the venue and 35 minutes to get all of the supplies in the cars. Kian took his car and I took mine.

We got out of our cars and stood in front of each other, looking at the time. 8:21 a.m. We had a little less than 10 hours to get this place to be a prom themed birthday party.

"Okay, you get the tables set up and I'll start decorating. Once you're done with the tables, you can help me with the decorations." I instructed, looking at him.

The theme of the 'prom' was Starry Night so there had to be stars everywhere, a disco ball, glitter, and of course, a red carpet.

Kian headed inside of the venue and started setting up the tables when Taylor, Jade, and Jc pulled up in two cars. Sierra was really close to Jc so she's going to flip out when she finds out he's here. They all got out of their cars and I instantly walked over to Jc. I haven't seen him in 3 years so my arms wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around my waist.

"I missed you, Jc!" I said, smiling big.

He pulled away from me and smiled as well. "I missed you too, Hay."

Jc and I walked over to Taylor and Jade. "So, Kian's inside setting up tables and getting table cloths on them so you guys can help him with that. Make sure there are 6 chairs at each table. The center pieces are in the back of my car so when the table cloths are on the tables, you can put them in the middle. Jade, you and I are going to be decorating around them and putting stuff up. Okay, let's go!" I instructed.

Jc and Taylor ran inside to help Kian while Jade and I got the red carpet out of the back of my car.

We put the red carpet from the doors and ran it to the end of the sidewalk. All of the guests that were invited were to bring a date since it's prom themed so there was going to be a photographer to take couple photos of the people who come. And what's prom without a red carpet?!

We then decorated the door with streamers falling from the top and falling to the bottom.

We walked inside and saw that the tables were towards the back of the venue and the dance floor was free. The disco ball was being hung up and tested. The DJ had arrived 15 minutes prior to us and was setting up his stuff for the night. The DJ was DJ Pauly D but Sierra didn't know that.

There were 40 tables with 6 chairs at each so if you do the math, that's 240 guests at this party; not including the musical performances. That'll be announced later.

The guys had just finished putting the table cloths on the tables and were now putting the center pieces on the tables.

Jade and I started putting drapes up when Alexis and Kelcee showed up. Yeah, Kelcee's back and has been for a week. Trevor also came and started helping the boys while the girls helped us.

-skip decorating: 2 1/2 hours until party starts-

Kaitlyn had been watching all of the kids all day today and probably needed a break. She just had a baby 5 months ago and probably needed some sleep. So everyone that was helping decorate went to their houses to get ready for the party.

Kian and I went to our house because him and Zack moved in. Kian and Alexis are in the middle of getting a divorce because Alexis didn't like the fact that he was drunk and cheated on her with me and has another baby coming in 4 months.

So we went home to start getting ready for this party.

Skip to the party

It is now time for the party and the place was packed. There wasn't a dry seat in the venue and that's exactly what Sierra wanted. She hasn't arrived yet but she'll be here soon in the pink limo that she wanted.

Her guests were waiting impatiently for her and the anticipation was crazy. I didn't know what her dress looked like or what she looked like for tonight. I was so excited to see her. There were so many surprises for her tonight and it was going to be the best night of her life.

When that pink limo pulled up, I instantly ran to the stage and grabbed the microphone and smiled.

"Hello, everyone! How are you guys?" I asked into the microphone. The guests yelled back in response. "Well, if just like to start off the night by saying that I'm Sierra's mom, Haylie Lawley, and also, Sierra is outside so let's get this party started!" I said. The music started and people started dancing.

Sierra then walked into the building wearing a light blue flowy dress that dragged on the floor. Her hair was curled and she just looked absolutely beautiful.

Her guest cheered when she walked in with her date, Hunter Rowland. ( I met hunter and might be meeting him again so he's put in here lol )

Tonight was going to be the best night of her life.

I feel like this was literal shit so if it was, I apologize because writers block has been crazy lately along with school and nothing is getting easier...

The next chapter will hopefully be better so yeah.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!