39%

After Zack walked out, Sierra followed her brother out the door which left us adults alone again.

Jc cleared his throat before he started talking, "Okay, well, uh, you can clearly tell that he's upset about this whole situation."

I sighed. "He's pretty beat up."

"Whoever his father is, is a cool dude." Kian said. Clearly, Zack's rant didn't stick too long.

"Oh my god, Kian. Do you seriously still not believe that he's your son? He looks exactly like you, dude!" Jc tried to explain to him.

Kian sighed. "I mean, he looks a little like me. But what the fuck? I never wanted kids."

"Maybe you should've learned what condoms were before you went and did the dirty." Trevor said.

Jc busted out laughing at Trev's comment. I tried to hide my laughter as best as I could.

Kian rolled his eyes at us and crossed his arms. "That was uncalled for. Seriously, though, Trevor. Where've you been? It's been like 10 years."

"Kian, I've been back for about 5 years now."

"Are you serious? What the fuck happened to me?" Kian rubbed his forehead with his hands.

"Do you rally want to know?" I asked him. His brown eyes gazed into mine as he nodded.

I sighed. "You were on your way to get ou-my kids and you started driving when the light turned green and there was a semi that didn't stop at the red light and hit you head on. You were out for like 2 and a half weeks."

He just sat there, staring me dead in the face as the shock took over his expression. "Seriously? Is that why like everything is in a cast?"

I nodded my head. "You had us all terrified."

It was quiet for a couple of minutes until Kian sighed. "I guess I'll go home with you..."

"....Haylie." I finished for him.

"I guess I'll go home with you tomorrow...Haylie." Kian said, hesitantly.

Hope filled my entire body when he said that and I fell in love all over again when he said my name.

"Thank god. I wouldn't want you to go home with your ex baby momma." Jc said, sighing in relief.

Kian's eyes popped out of his head. "What?!"

"Yeah, Andrea is Zack's mom and your baby momma." Jc explained.

"I hit that!? I don't have any STD's do I?" Kian started panicking which I thought was really funny so I busted out laughing.

"No, Kian. You don't."

-skip to when everyone goes home-

"Okay and now sign there and you're good to go!" The doctor said, handing me the clipboard so I could sign Chandler out of here. He's doing so much better and they allowed me to take him home today along with his father.

Kian's not ecstatic to go home with me and six kids but he's gonna have to get over it.

The doctors put him in a wheelchair as I put Chandler in the blue car seat that would clip in my car. The doctor gave Jc Kian's crutches as he rolled Kian down the hallway. I walked slowly with Chandler in the baby seat with Trevor behind me. The kids were at school so we didn't have to worry about them right now.

Once we were outside, I hooked Chandler into my car with the seatbelt holding the car seat tightly on the white leather of my car.

Jc was parked behind me because he had to take Kian home. Kian had to have his leg elevated so he had to take up the whole backseat so that's why he's with Jc. I tried to help Kian in the car but he just brushed me off. He stared right into my eyes, causing Jc to stop.

"I don't need your fucking help." Kian growled lowly. I sighed at the sudden unsatisfied sound laced in his voice. I went and got back into my car, leaving the two men alone. I drove off slowly and onto the freeway.

"I don't know how long I can deal with this." I whispered to myself.

-Jc's POV- (shocking)

Kian sat quietly in the backseat of my gray Jeep on his phone. This was really weird for me because Kian is usually always loud and talkative but he "doesn't remember anything."

"Kian, how long are you going to pretend like you don't know anything?" I asked through the silence.

"I just want to see if Haylie still loves me or not, okay?" He said.

THIS IS SHORT IM SORRY.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES FAMFAM