11%

Read A/N

We decided on buying the house. The kids picked their own rooms after I got the master bedroom and Sierra is gonna have her own bathroom, haha. Kian left after we had gotten the new house and went home to talk to Alexis I believe. I don't know.

The kids and I went to Ikea to get some beds and stuff for their bedrooms and the living room. Sierra's room is gonna be painted baby blue with black trimming. Her theme is just blue and black everything so. Delilah's room is gonna be pink of course so pink everything. Hunter's room is gonna be red and Elijah's room is gonna be a dark blue. My room was gonna be a maroon color.

Everything for the bedrooms and the living room was gonna be shipped tomorrow.

After we left Ikea, we had to go to Walmart (I love Walmart sorry not sorry) to get cooking utensils and necessities for the house like toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, and stuff like that. We went grocery shopping too.

Once we had done everything we needed to, we decided that we should stay at a hotel tonight since there wasn't any furniture in the house. We stayed in the same hotel I stayed with Kian in but not in the same room. We stayed in room 32 on the 3rd floor. I left Sierra in charge while I went to the store to grab some junk food like chips, snack cakes, and Pepsi. Now, if the house was furnished and we could live in it, I wouldn't have done this but the kids have never stayed in a hotel before. Well, Sierra has but she was only 5. That was when she went on tour with Kian.

But while I was getting stuff for the night, I got a phone call once again; it being Kian.

"Hello?" I said when I answered.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Getting some junk food because the kids and I are staying in a hotel room for the night."

"Why are you guys staying a hotel room when you just bought a new house?"

"Well, our furniture comes in tomorrow so the house is empty and we have nothing to sleep on so we're staying in a hotel room tonight."

"Mind if I join you?" He asked.

"Are you and Alexis fighting again?"

"Uh, no. I just wanted to yanno, hang out. Like old times."

I didn't know if this was a good idea but I didn't care. "Uh, sure. We're staying at the same hotel you and I stayed at in room 32."

"Okay. I'll be there soon." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Okay." I said, hanging the phone up afterwards.

I don't know why it's always so awkward after Kian and I have a conversation over the phone. I guess it's only because we don't know how to end the phone call? Like do I say "I love you" or wait for him to say it or wait for him to hang up? Its just weird now and to be honest I don't fucking like it.

After grabbing a few more things, I went to checkout and paid for my things before going out to my car. I then put the groceries in the backseat and drove off back to the hotel. I plugged my phone in and played Promise by Kid Ink ft. Fetty Wap. While I was jamming and driving down the road, I got a phone call.

From Zack.

I quickly picked up the phone, unplugging the AUX cord. "Hello?"

"Hey, Mom?" He said.

"Hey, Zack. What's up, buddy?" I smiled.

"Uh, nothing much. I was just wondering if I could come and hang out with you and my brothers and sisters for the night." He sounded so much like Kian, it was crazy.

"Of course you can. You know you don't have to ask but we're currently staying in a hotel room because we're getting our new house furnished tomorrow so yeah."

"That's okay."

"Okay. Will your dad be bringing you?"

"Uh, no. He left about 10 minutes ago and said he was going to stay with a friend tonight but I know he's coming to stay with you and the kids."

I laughed. "Okay, I'll come pick you up. Be ready in about 10 minutes."

"Okay. I love you, Mom." He said.

"I love you, too, buddy. Bye." I said, hanging up then plugging my phone back in; this time playing Heathens by TØP.

I drove to Kian's house and once I arrived, I pulled on the curb and called Zack.

"Hello?" He said, once he answered.

"Hey, I'm outside." I replied.

"Okay, be out in a sec."

"Okay."

"Love you, bye."

"Love you too."

I then hung up the phone and texted Sierra really quick.

'Hey, Si. Zack is staying with us tonight along with your dad so we'll be there soon. Picking up Zack right now. Love you.'

I sent the text just as Zack hopped into the Range Rover.

"You ready to have fun tonight?" I smiled, chuckling a little.

"Definitely." He rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Then let's gooooo." I said, driving off to the hotel.

soooooo, last night was knj.😍 & i have a couple of things to say.

firstly, it was the best time of my entire life and i wish i could go back.

secondly, i can't add the videos onto chapters and im sorry i didn't post anything on snapchat besides dom but my phone was being stupid.

but the boys (jc, kian, dom, harrison, and vitally) had a q&a session and they were asking each other questions. and afterwards, jc was like "we have news" and it was completely silent after he said that and i yelled so loud "you're pregnant!?" and kian was like "are we?" and i cried because babe noticed me and i almost died.

it was great and i wish we could go back.😭

& the picture in the media is Jade and I. We were ON KNJ'S TWITTER SO IM FREAKING OUT RN.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!!