25%

1 week after 16th birthday *kind of dirty*

Sierra had gotten what she had wanted. Her concert tickets had arrived 3 days ago and she had freaked out and invited 3 of her closest friends which were Jackie, Riley, and Hunter. The 5 of us leave in a week. I'm actually surprised she invited Hunter because she was supposed to just invite girl friends but I like Hunter so it's cool. Sierra also got the car she wanted, a blue BMW. She freaked out at the party when she saw it driving up the road with a giant red bow sitting on top of it. It's parked in the driveway considering she doesn't get her license for another 3 weeks.

I'm officially 5 1/2 months pregnant with my 5th child and I couldn't be more excited. We're actually having a gender reveal party the day I come back with Sierra and her friends from the vacation in Miami. Only Kian and I know what the sex is and we haven't told anyone else.

"Sierra, sweetheart! It's time to get up!" I knocked on her door to make sure she was awake.

I heard her groan. "Mom, I'm up. I've been up since 6."

I walked to Zack's room and woke him up as well, making sure he actually got out of bed. He acts so much like his father; it's crazy.

I then moved to Delilah's room and walked in. I walked over to her and shook her shoulders slightly. "D, it's time to get up baby girl. You're gonna be late." She groaned too, hesitantly getting out of bed.

I went into the boys' room and woke them up, making them get dressed. "If you guys hurry up and get dressed, I'll let you watch tv until your sisters are ready to leave, okay?"

They hurried out of their beds and went to their closet, grabbing an outfit for the day.

I walked back out and went downstairs to find Kian. He was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his shirtless torso.

"Good morning, Momma." He said, flipping a pancake.

I smirked. "Good morning, Daddy." He put both of his hands on the counter, gripping it tightly and groaning.

"That's not fair." He chuckled softly.

I pulled away from his waist and he turned around and looked at me. I pretended to be confused. "What's not fair?"

He looked at me as if I was stupid. "You're pregnant. I can't fuck you when you call me that."

I looked down. "Doesn't mean I can't do anything for you." I mumbled.

His finger went under my chin and pulled it up, making me look into his eyes. "When the kids go to school, you can do something for me." He said, leaning down and kissing my neck softly.

I pulled away quickly and ran upstairs. "Kids, let's go! You're gonna be late and your dad and I have so much stuff to do today!" I said, banging on Sierra's and the boys's door.

"Coming, Mom!" I heard when I walked downstairs.

I walked back into the kitchen and looked at Kian.

"Don't make anything for the kids, they can eat at school or take a granola bar to school or something." I said, putting my shoes on.

He looked at me again and smirked. "You really want to do something for me, don't you?"

I looked at him innocently. "Yes, Daddy." I smirked.

His fists clenched and he threw his head back, groaning. "Call me that again and the kids will be late for school."

--

I had just dropped the kids off at school and I was headed home. I'm almost positive that I ran a few red lights and almost caused a few wrecks because I was driving so fast.

As soon as I parked my Range Rover in the driveway, I hopped out and closed the door. I tried to get into the house as fast as I could but being pregnant, you actually slow down.

I eventually made it and walked into the living room to see where Kian was.

"Kian!" I yelled, trying to find my husband.

Kian and I had decided that there was no point in getting engaged and having another wedding so we just decided to go to Vegas and do it that way. I put my ring on and we've been happy ever since.

Kian didn't reply so I walked upstairs, hearing moaning coming from our room. I slowly walked down the hallway and put my ear against our bedroom door.

"Oh, Haylie." I heard him moan Is he masturbating?

I slowly opened the door to see Kian's shorts pooling around his ankles, his right hand stroking himself quickly, and a picture of me in my bikini on his phone in his left hand.

I coughed, getting his attention. I smirked. He stopped what he was doing and dropped his phone. "You couldn't wait any longer, could you? I was gonna help you but if you want to do it yourself, have at it." I said, crossing my arms and walking slowly out the door.

"Haylie, come back. I was just getting you started. Come finish it?" I heard him say. I could practically hear the blush in his voice.

I walked back into our room and walked over to my husband, slowly. "You sure you don't want your girlfriend to finish it for me?" I whispered in his ear, gesturing to his hand.

He swallowed hard. "Y-Yes. Finish it please." He begged.

I moved to his neck, smirking. "Okay. I want the neighbors to know who I am... daddy."

He threw his head back as I got on my knees. "Oh fuck, Haylie. Blow me." He said, bluntly.

I smirked and grabbed ahold of his length. I pumped him in my hand slowly at first while he threw his head back for a split second and looked back at me. I took the tip into my mouth and started to suck his friend, bobbing my head up and down.

"Oh, fuck Haylie." Kian, moaned.

I kept on sucking his length, biting softly which caused Kian to buck his hips, making his junior shoot to the back of my throat. He put his hips back down and tangled his hands in my hair.

"Haylie, I'm gonna cum." He moaned, causing me to sit back a little.

"Cum for me, baby." I said, placing him back in my mouth. A few seconds later, I felt a thick, salty liquid squirt into my mouth. I swallowed it and stood up, smirking at Kian.

He was trying to catch his breath when he put his hands on my waist. He smirked too. "I always knew you had a great mouth."

okay, holy shit. ive never written a blowjob scene and this is probably shit but there's a first time for everything.

ALSO, idk what to do for the next couple of chapters so comment some ideas PLEASE.

30+ VOTE AND ILL UPDATE THREE TIMES IN ONE DAY!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!