63

Kian's POV

I talked with the boys and Rosa a little while before deciding to go and get drinks.

"Hey, I'm going to go and get some drinks. Any requests?" I asked, standing up.

"Yeah, get me a sex on the beach." Jc said.

"Bloody Mary." Sam said, Connor and Ricky agreeing.

Dom was already at the bar, talking to some girl.

I nodded to the boys and walked towards the bar, noticing that my ex girlfriend disappeared and hopefully left the bar.

Once I was at the bar, the bartender came over to me.

"Hey, what can I get for you?" He asked.

"I need two shots of tequila, a sex on the beach, and three bloody marys." I answered. He poured my shots first and sat them in front of me.

I didn't plan on getting trashed tonight because Haylie hates that but I definitely wanted to get a buzz on. I wanted to just hang out with my boys and not have to worry about anything happening at the house while I'm gone. That's sounds bad but I mean, I honestly don't care.

Just as I downed my first shot, I heard an annoying voice sound right in my ear.

"Hey, Kian. Where's your whore?" Andrea said as she sat on the stool beside me. She wasn't drunk, surprisingly but she planned on getting trashed. The drink in her hand gave her away.

"My wife is at home with our kids." I answered. I turned away from the bar and looked at my boys dancing on the dance floor. Jc had invited Kelcee and I could tell they were they were trying to be secretive because they were in the dark area of the club. They just need to get back together already.

"What do you want Andrea?" I sighed, turning back to the bar with my arms resting on the wood in front of me.

"Nothing. I just wanted to get a drink and you just happened to be here when I wanted a drink." She said, staring me up and down.

I scoffed. "Yeah, totally. You've been trying to get back with me ever since me and Haylie got together when she was 17."

"Yeah, I'm over that and I'm over you." She chuckled. "In fact, I just started dating the bartender."

Just as she said that, the bartender - her supposed boyfriend - sat my drinks down in front of me. I took my last shot and gave him the shot glass.

I walked away from the bar with the whore and over to the boys and Rosa.

I gave each of the boys their designated drinks and sat down. Everything started to get blurry and I started to feel really dizzy.

I looked at Jc. "Hey, I'll be back. I don't feel so good so I'm gonna go outside." He nodded before I left.

I slowly made my way to the front doors of Karma, stumbling every two seconds. I bumped into several different people but I didn't give a fuck. Something was wrong with me and I didn't even know what. I didn't eat anything.

The only thing I had to drink was those two shots of vodka– wait, my drink. Andrea. The bartender. Me not watching my drinks. Fucking shit.

I think Andrea drugged me.

Just as I got out of the doors of Karma, I fell onto the sidewalk.

"Fuck." I cursed as I made contact with the concrete pavement. Now the drugs were in full force and I was paralyzed. I couldn't move my arms or legs to pull myself to sit up.

Eventually, fucking Andrea came outside and walked over to me with a stupid fucking smirk on her ugly ass face.

"Too fucking easy, babe." She said, bending down beside me. Her eyes met mine as she ran her hand through my hair.

"Don't fucking touch me, you bitch!" I yelled.

"Awh, baby what are you going to do about it?" She tainted.

After she said that, two guys – including the bartender – appeared behind her.

"Pick him up and put him in my car. Follow me once we pull out of the lot so you can help me drag him into my place. After that, you can leave." Andrea didn't look at the two men as she instructed them on what to do.

The bartender, whose name was Josh on his name tag, out a sack over my head and picked me up effortlessly. They carried me for what seemed like forever.

"Let me go you pieces of shit! You're not gonna get away with this assholes! What do you fucking want with me in the first place!?" I yelled, laying limp in their arms,

"Shut the fuck up, Kian or you're gonna get it worse." Someone growled in my ear.

"What the fuck? What are you gonna do to me!?" I continued to yell, not caring about the consequences I knew were about to hit my way.

"Kian, shut up!" After one of the men said that, I felt something come in contact with the back of my head, knocking me out instantly.

My whole world turned black.

ITS SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY. I'm going to Cedar Point on Tuesday and Wednesday and that's a 4 hour drive so I'll probably be writing but not updating bc I want to have fun on my vacation.

I LOVE YOU GUYS

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT