21%

The dates are wrong but I don't even care so don't correct me please.

"Okay, we'll see you next month." Dr. Greene said, shaking Kian's hand while I got off of the bed. I grabbed the black and white pictures of the little peanut in my belly. Dr. Greene left us alone in the room. I looked at Kian who had a smile on his face so I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. His wrapped around mine as well and we looked into each other's eyes.

"Baby number 5, well, for you. This is baby number 8 for me." Kian said. I smiled at him. His lips connected with mine in a quick kiss.

"Let's go home." I said, grabbing his hand and walking out the door.

The doctor had said that I was a week along and would have to come back a month from today for a checkup. He also estimated my due date and said it would be October 24th, 2016.

"Babe, we can't go home yet. We have to get stuff for Sierra's sweet 16." Kian said from the driver's seat.

How could I forget!? My first daughter is going to be 16 in 2 weeks. Time flies by so fast.

"Oh shit, that's right." I said, rolling my eyes. I wasn't annoyed or frustrated; I had just completely forgot.

"What are you getting her?" Kian turned into the parking lot of Walmart.

"Well, to be honest, I'm gonna get her a couple of things. I'm gonna get a pair of baby shoes and a baby outfit to let her know that she's going to be a big sister again and put them in a small box and put that small box into bigger boxes for her last present. "

"Awh, babe. That's so cute. What else are you getting her?" He pulled into a parking spot close to the front doors.

"She wants to go on vacation somewhere and to a concert so I'm getting her 5 plane tickets to Florida so she can take 3 friends and one of us. She's also getting 4 tickets to a One Direction concert that's in Miami the same week as her trip." I explained to him.

He turned the car off and looked at me. "Let me pay for it."

I looked at him. "No. You can pay for one of them but not all of it."

"Okay. I'm paying for the concert tickets." He got out of the car, closing the door behind him and coming over to my side. He opened the door for me and helped me out of the car, closing the door behind me. He locked the doors and grabbed my hand, holding it in his.

We got streamers, balloons, zebra print plates, pink table cloths, a bunch of different colored sharpies, and confetti. I got a pair of grey baby shoes and a red baby outfit that said 'surprise!' on it.

After paying for our things, we walked back out to the car with our hands connected. I put the stuff in the backseat and we started the drive back home.

"Can you believe our oldest daughter will be 16 in 2 weeks?" Kian said.

"It's crazy. Time has flown by." I said, getting choked up. Here soon, she'll be 18 and moving out of my house. It's crazy.

"Just think, here in about 8 and a half months, we'll have another baby to take care of."

"We're 34 and 35 years old and having another baby. I honestly wanted to have all of my kids before I turned 30 but it doesn't matter now because I'm having another one!" I said, smiling.

It was currently 1:32 in the afternoon so Kian and I stopped by a local diner to get some lunch before we went home.

Once we had gotten our seats, we looked at the menus they had given us. Kian moved closer to me and put a hand on my stomach, rubbing his thumb over it. I smiled.

"I love him already." Kian whispered.

I looked at him. "Kian, how do you know it's a boy? I've been pregnant for 7 days."

He smiled. "It's just a guess. What, you think it's a girl?"

I smiled, looking back at my menu. "Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do."

Just then, our waitress came to our booth. "Hi, what can I get for you guys?"

"Uhm, can I get a cheeseburger with only ketchup and pickle with a large order of fries, a salad, a piece of chocolate cake and a piece of cheesecake with a vanilla milkshake?" I said. I could feel Kian's eyes on me.

"Why don't you just order the whole store?" Kian said, chuckling.

"You have to remember Kian, I'm eating for two." I said to him.

"Can I just get a burger and a medium order of fries with a water?" Kian said to the waitress.

"Sure! I'll be back with your order." She said and walked off after writing our food down on her notepad.

Kian looked into my eyes with his hand still on my belly. "I can't wait for our little one to get here."

I smiled. "Me neither, babe."

IVE UPDATED SO MUCH IN THE LAST 3 DAYS AND IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF.

also, if you haven't yet, you should go follow me on musical.ly and like 3 of my musicals and I'll follow you back. @immakayla

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!!

- makayla 🤘🏼