75

Zack's POV

Sitting in the waiting room dragged the time on until we could see my sister and nephew. I just wanted to see if they were okay and was I knew that they'd be okay, I'd be okay too. Delilah had kept asking me when we'd be able to see them but I kept telling her that it would be soon because I didn't know what to say. I had no idea when we'd be able to see the two of them. All I want I for them to be okay and healthy. I don't want anything to happen to either of them at all. Little Grayson better be okay. My little sister better be okay.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my mom appeared in front of the four of us kids. Cameron must've left when I wasn't paying attention. Mom was smiling as she walked towards us and sat down in a chair nearby and looked at all of our faces.

"They're okay." She said after a few of agonizing seconds. We all let out a sigh of relief when she said that. "But--"

We all watched her talk as the smile on her face shrunk slowly. "--you guys don't have a nephew."

Our eyes widened at the mention of Grayson dying. "But you said they were both okay?" I asked confused.

She quickly shook her head. "Oh babies, they're both okay. The baby is okay; Sierra is okay. They're perfect. It's just that your nephew is actually your niece."

We all stared at her confused. "What do you mean? The doctor said he was a boy? They even got everything for a boy. The nursery is even blue! They have no pink clothes or purple bottles or cute binkies. Everything is for a boy!" I panicked, pulling on the ends of my hair that was getting too long. I was going to get a haircut soon.

"Zack, everything is going to be okay. We're getting it taken care of right now as we speak. They're painting the nursery, getting new clothes, shoes, onesies, binkies, bottles. Everything a little girl will need as your niece is being raised by your sister and Hunter. So, trips, when you hear crying in the middle of the night here in about two to three days, you can't get upset because your niece is going to be awake a lot during the night. Whether she just wants to be cuddled by her momma or she needs to be fed or she needs a diaper change. You're just going to have to get used to it, okay? Your sister is just learning to be a mom. Just give her time and it'll all get better." Mom explained to the triplets.

"Mom, we know. We're eleven, not four." Delilah said.

"I know. You guys need to stop growing up so fast, ugh." She groaned and rolled her eyes. She chuckled. "Anyways, you guys wanna go meet the newest addition to our family?" We all nodded very eagerly before standing up from our seats and following Mom.

"How long was she in labor for?" I asked when we started nearing the nursery.

"According to the doctor, she's been in labor since around six yesterday evening and she didn't even know it. Here we are almost, twenty-four hours later with a beautiful baby girl named Madison Marie Lawley." Mom said, looking into the window of the nursery and pointing to the second row, the second to last baby on the right with a name tag hanging from the incubator that read 'My name is Madison Marie and my mommy is Sierra A.M. Lawley and my daddy is Hunter B. Rowland.' It was the cutest thing ever. She had a head full of hair and she looked so much like Sierra. I couldn't wait to hold her, she looked so cuddly and soft. I looked at my mother.

"Can I hold her?" I asked, softly.

She smiled before she nodded. "Yes, but you have to wash your hands or she'll catch a cold or it might get worse." I nodded before the five of us walked into the nursery where about seven babies lay sleeping, whining, or crying. We walked over to the sink and began washing our hands and forearms with soap before rinsing it off then drying our arms off with brown paper towels. We then walked over to Madison to see her looking around the room and looking at each of us. She looked exactly like Sierra up close. There wasn't one thing about her that looked like Brandon. She was absolutely gorgeous.